RazorDan

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 7

"Eve what are you doing?" he said

"I'm sorry Leki. I really liked you" she said. Eve then stabbed Leki to death.

"AAAAAAAAAGH!" screamed Leki. He was in so much pain he couldn't move. Then he let out one shaky breath and finally lay still. Leki was dead.

New.gif

Eve used the blood to etch a 'C' on the floor.

"I'm sorry Leki. Really, I am" she said to the life less body with tears in her eyes. She left the room.

4 hours earlier

"So where do you want to go?" asked Carter.

"Well....um," Eve blushed and looked away." Can we go see that new movie?" she asked finally, blushing furiously.

" Of course we can," smiled Carter. Eve's face lit up in childish excitement and they walked to the cinema together, hand in hand.

Koby frowned at the report in his hand. He pressed his intercom.

"Meglad, send Oblivia in," he said.

"Yes Sir!" replied the guard. Koby sighed, this would be difficult.

"Hey Koby, long time no speak." said Oblivia cheerfully.

" Yeah" replied Koby warily.

" Why did you call me here?" asked Oblivia.

" Well it's to discuss the mission"

" Ok um what about it?" Oblivia was slightly confused.

"You were in charge right?"

"Yep, I was" answered Oblivia.

" So why, when i put my best agent in charge, did you fail to achieve the objectives" asked Koby calmly.

" What? How dare you-" began Oblivia.

"No! You're forgetting Oby, I killed Sicka andI am the leader of the Organisation!" roared Koby.

" Y-Yes Ko-" stammered Oblivia.

" Sir! Not Koby, sir!" said Koby. Oblivia nodded, she was speechless in shock.

" Now" said Koby rubbing his forehead. " Because of your abysmal performance as leader Sicka's body fell into Spec. Ops. hands, so you will not be given a promotion and instead Chaos is now the No.1 agent of the Organisation." he said slowly. Oblivia's eyes widened.

"But Sir-" her protest was swiftly cut off by Koby.

" Enough even now Chaos is working on recruting another agent. I have no more to say. Now go." he said dismissively. Oblivia was stunned and turned to leave but stopped.

" Oh and Koby-" she began.

" Look I told you-". Oblivia raised her voice.

" Mae said hi." she then stormed out of the room. Koby sighed.

"Damn" he said.

Eve rushed out of the cinema with Carter chasing after her.

" Eve! Eve whats wrong?" asked a concerned Carter.

"I'm sorry I can't kiss you," she said

"Why not?"

"Your my enemy" she stated simply.

"What?" gasped Carter

" I know its you Chaos" she sighed.

" How long?" asked Chaos

"Since the cafe"

" oh"

"Yeah oh" Eve suddenly turned and ran.

"Wait Eve! Watch out!" shoted Chaos. Eve froze and turned, only to see a truck coming straight at her.............

Bit rushed had a slight block so i dont think it came out right but anyway hope u like it! tommorow i'll end the Leki's death arc and start a new fight so it'll be probs 2 chapters

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 8

Eve froze and turned, only to see a truck coming straight at her..........

The truck charged down the road.

"NO! EVE!" Chaos desperately ran towards her but he was too slow, much too slow. He saw her freeze, he saw her turn and he saw the truck. The so insignificant, everyday truck that would destroy Eve in a matter of seconds. Tears of frustation began to build up and he closed his eyes. He heard the truck drive past but was surprised to not hear the thud of it hitting Eve's body. He opened his eyes and was stunned to see Eve looking shaken but unhurt with Yuna standing over her.

"Here mate your girl's fine" called Yuna. Chaos rushed over to them. Eve looked dazed and was completely unaware of what was happening.

"Why are you here? asked Chaos.

"Koby told me to watch you." she stated simply.

"Why?" asked Chaos forcefully. In response Yuna laughed.

" We were concerned" She breathed into Chao's ear." My, my the mighty Chaos. Who would've guessed your so naive. She could of easily taken advantage of your feelings and killed you"

" Don't be idiotic it's just a mission." replied Chaos, blushing. Yuna was laughing even more now.

"O-Oh my god!" she giggled. " Chaos the most feared and sadistic Organistation agent is blushing! Unbelievable! Anyway bye lover-boy" Yuna walked off still chuckling.

" Damn calculating bitch" muttered Chaos under his breath.

" So i'm just a mission am i?" inturrupted the now alert Eve.

" Eve are you ok?" asked a concerned Chaos. He tried to embrace her but she pushed him away.

"Answer me!" she demanded.

"No i really do like you." said Chaos." I just didn't want Yuna to get the wrong idea-"

"Oh so your embarrased?" asked Eve relentlessly.

"No! It's just.." said Chaos weakly

"Just?" replied Eve. Chaos sighed. He stared at Eve for a while.

" God your beautiful" he said and leaned in and kissed her deeply. Eve was taken aback at first and Chaos feared that she would back away but then she accepted it and put her arms around Chaos's neck, kissing him back. Chaos wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in closer. They broke apart after a few minutes but stayed in the same position with Eve's head buried into Chaos's chest.

" I want to join you" breathed Eve sudddenly. Now it was Chaos's turn to be taken aback.

"What?" he blurted it out.

"Wow you really no how to kill the mood" giggled Eve.

"S-Sorry" stammered Chaos. Eve giggled again.

"Are you sure?" asked Chaos.

"Yeah" replied Eve softly.

"But what about your team?"

"Well apart from Razor, Leki and Mae i don't really talk to any of them. I mean Shazi's always on foreign missions and Vesh and Shade are heartless and always caught up in their own work."

" won't you miss them three?" said Chaos not wanting to name his three enemies.

"Well ever since you put Ronin in hospital and Koby took over, Mae's been really depressed and Razor's always out with girls or playing soccer and Leki's always training to beat you or he's out with Sonya." she explained.

" I'd love you to join but Koby wouldn't like it," said Chaos.

" Actually Koby's given you a job" inturrupted Random, appearing suddenly.

"What?!" exclaimed Chaos and Eve together.

"Yeah and so you don't help her, the job is killing Leki," continued Random. Chaos's eyes narrowed and he reached for his hidden knife.

"Wait! I'm just the messenger bro!" shouted Random in alarm.

"I'll do it" said Eve.

"Eve no-" began Chaos

"No! I'll prove i'm worthy of being by your side"

"OK and Eve you have to leave the C" said Random. "Sorry Koby's orders" he said apologetically and jumped onto his bike and sped away.

" I'm sorry Chaos. Wait for me" said Eve and walked away leaving Chaos standing there looking as if he wanted to crush someone.

4 and a half hours later

"What happened? Who screamed?" asked Shazi. She saw Sonya faint and saw the body.

" Oh god no!" she shouted. She turned and retched. She scrambled for her phone.

"No no no no!" she repeated. She dialled Razor.

"RAZ!" she screamed.

"Wow Shazi what?" replied a bewildered Razor.

" Come to the maths room quick. Leki-" she stopped and shuddered.

"LEKI? WHAT'S HAPPENED TO HIM SHAZ?" Razor was stunned. To hear Shazi talk like this something had to be badly wrong.

" He's-" she gasped again, tears flowing freely down her face."He's dead." she said quietly, dropping the phone...........

well, i must say, if things go so smoothly on organization's end, and people are killing their comrades just cause they're told to do so by their boyfriends... spec ops should really consider a change in their staff policy.

Well, the true battle begins now.

PS:i still wonder why did the organization need Sick's body so badly... waiting for explanation in future. keep the good job up, Raz.

A little prologue. i bet no one saw it coming lol ;)

Remember to check chapter 8 aswell!

Chapter 8.5

"Shit!" shouted Razor. Shazi looked up.

" He was stabbed numerous times. No way he could of survived," she said examaning the body.

"Damn!" cursed Razor. He took a breath to regain his composure.

"I'll call Mae. The less witnesses the better." he said coldly. Shazi looked surprised but then quickly went into professional mode.

"Yes we need to remove the body and the blood. What should we do about Sonya?" she asked Razor.

" I'll kill her then we won't have to worry about a cover story for her." stated Razor ruthlessly.

"What?!" Shazi was stunned. She went up to Razor and hugged him.

"It's ok you can cry now" she said. Razor choked and then let the tears come. They flowed freely down his face and he went on his crying causing Shazi to start and they stood there weeping for their dead friend.

"Mae?" said Razor into the phone.

"Oh my god Raz are you ok?" asked Mae concerned by his voice.

"Just get here quick and bring my bag" he said flatly.

"Er Ok give me 10 minutes," said a confused Mae. Razor switched off the phone.

"Why do you want your bag?" asked Shazi.

"I'm gonna kill Chaos" he replied.

"What? Chaos? Why?" asked Shazi, totally lost.

In response Razor pointed to a spot by Leki's body. It was a letter etched in blood, a single 'C'.

"Oh my god! Leki, no!" exclaimed Mae. She started crying.

"Yeah Mae give me my bag" said Razor cutting her off. She handed him his bag. He went up to Leki's body.

"Well bud i guess we couldn't play for Kametsu United together. I guess we were fools to think we could have a normal life.I'm gonna get revenge for you. It wasn't your time. Rest in peace Leki,your safe from all this shit now." he said to his best friend's body.

"Mae, Shazi." They looked up from their grief. Razor took out his mask and looked at it.

"Sort this out get Vesh and Shade. Defeat the Organisation. I'm gone." he said.

" Raz wait" said Shazi. She tried to catch but he was too fast and he exited the room.

" Now Chaos. Where are you?" Cuz i'm coming and i'll destroy you!" he said.

"So it's begun," said Ballard to himself as he saw Razor rush out of the school.

"Sir, the Americans are coming in 3 days." said Idl.

"Good." smiled Ballard.

"Yes sir. It was a stroke of genius to give them Sickadiscustus's body."

"Yes who would've guessed he was an american agent? No wonder Koby wouldn't kill him, now the U.S have an excuse to take Kametsu. They'll drastically weaken their military crushing the Organisation and the government and then i'll take over and it'll be all mine." he smiled.