RazorDan

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 11

Oblivia beheaded another soldier.

"This is so fun!" she cackled manically. Random dodged another bullet and stabbed the shooter.

" Don't you think you're having a bit too much fun Oby?" he said nochalantly.

" Oh shut it Rand!" she said, killing yet another. Random sighed. Suddenly his phone buzzed. It was a text from Chaos. It said, Due to the current situation, we have to work with Spec Ops. Random's eyebrows raised in surprise. He continued reading, Koby's orders, come to their base right now, inform everyone. Random turned to Oblivia.

" I've just recieved orders from Ch-," he stopped suddenly, temporarily forgeting about Oblivia's bad feelings towards Chaos. Luckily for him, she was so absorbed in the battle she didn't realise.

" - from Koby. We are to go to Spec Ops at once," Oby laughed.

" Interesting," she suddenly stopped as the U.S soldiers began retreating.

" Let's go then. There running." They both stopped suddenly as two shruikens flew towards them. They both sharply ducked and drew their swords.

" Who's there?" called Oblivia. Two figures appeared.

" Who are you?" asked Random. The left figure smiled.

" Forgotten us already Rand?" As they came closer, Oblivia recognised their faces and gasped.

" U.S Zero Squad?" she breathed. Random gasped.

" Stuy and Fang?" Fang smiled.

" Shit! This is bad!" continued Random.

" Glad you remember us," said Stuy. He drew his sword. Oblivia looked at Random.

" Go tell Chaos, now!" she ordered.

" But-"

" You have to!"

" No, you'll die!" protested Random. Suddenly Stuy charged at Oblivia, who dodged.

" If you don't go now, I will never forgive you!" she said to Random. After a moment, he nodded. Just as he was about to leave, Fang intercepted him.

" Like hell, i'd let you go," he said. From nowhere, Fang was sent flying by a kick. Random looked to his left and saw Yuna.

" Go now," she said. Random smiled in relief and nodded.

" Good luck guys!" he said before turning around and speeding away. Yuna looked at Oblivia. Stuy stood back smiling.

" You'll pay for that Yuna!" roared Fang.

" Let's do this Oby," said Yuna. Oblivia smiled.

" Yeah let's!"

Snow, sat on the roof, smiled as he saw the battle below.

" Who do you think will win?" asked a voice to his left. Snow turned.

" Perso, the shadow. Hello." he smiled. " I don't really care." Persocom smiled.

" You call me the Shadow, yet we both know who the real shadow is in this war," Snow grinned again. Persocom continued,

" Tell Ballard, I hope he burns in hell,"

" Will do," replied Snow. He looked to his left and saw that Perso had disappeared.

" Time to get back to Ballard," he said aloud.

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 12

Mae and Shazi exited the hospital and went towards the car park. BANG!

" What the hell was that?" shouted Shazi, in surprise.

" Something's wrong," said Mae.

" MAE! WATCH OUT!" screamed Shazi. Mae instinctively dodged to the left but wasn't quick enough and the bullet hit her shoulder. As she fell, she looked up and saw a group of soldiers.

" Damn," she muttered, as she lost consciousness.

" Bastards!" roared Shazi. She grabbed Mae and leaped onto a car. She paused to grin at the soldiers.

" Catch me if you can!"

As the soldiers opened fire, Shazi jumped to the next car and used the rest of the parked cars as a path to where her car was parked. She landed next to her car and fumbled for her keys.

" Damn!" she cursed. As she finally opened the door, a bullet whizzed past her head. She tossed Mae in and drew her sub-machine gun from under the driver's seat. She fired at the soldiers, hitting some and causing the others to scatter and take cover. In the car, Mae woke up.

" Aah my shoulder!" she moaned. Shazi jumped into the car and handed Mae the gun.

" I need to drive, can you shoot?" she asked.

" Are you crazy? Of course I can," replied Mae, taking the gun. Shazi started the car and pulled out of the space. The soldiers started firing but where again scattered by the return fire. Shazi swerved sharply and the car lurched forward. As they drove towards the exit, they were cut off by 4 cars blocking it.

" Where do you think your going?" grinned Rezin cockily. Mae shot at him, causing him to run for cover.

" That's Rezin. What an idiot," snickered Mae.

" Yeah but if Rezin is here then the U.S army is here," stated Shazi.

" Shit," cursed Mae. She aimed the gun again but when she pulled the trigger, all she got was a click.

" Out of bullets," Shazi tried to turn to the other entrance but was blocked by another group of cars.

" We're surrounded," groaned Mae. Rezin appeared again.

" Step out of the car Mae and you Shazi," he called.

" Who the fuck are you to call us by our names!" yelled Mae. Rezin laughed.

" Last chance. Get out or die," As they got out, Rezin said,

" Chuck the keys here," Mae nodded at Shazi, who did as she was asked. Suddenly a black SUV burst through the barricade. Amber leaned out of the window, peppering the soldiers with bullets.

" It's Spec Ops! Return fire!" yelled Rezin. His men began dropping like flies.

" A sniper!"

" Take cover!"

" Where is it?!"

It was all panic and confusion. On the hospital fire escape, Shade smiled as he killed another soldier.

" This is the perfect tactic. Trust him to make things chaotic," Chaos grinned manically as he leaped out of the SUV. Brandishing his sword he cut down 4 soldiers in the blink of an eye.

" Rescue mission complete!" he grinned, as Mae and Shazi leaped into the SUV. He jumped back in and Scott, who was driving, floored it. As they went by the fire escape, Scott slowed and Chaos kicked open the door.

" What the hell?!" yelled Mae. Just as she was about to protest further, Shade jumped in, shutting the door behind him.

" Hey Shazi, Mae," he said calmly. Suddenly Mae moaned.

" You know I've got a bullet in my shoulder, right?" she said. Shade gasped.

" Sorry let me see," he said. Shazi grabbed Chao's sword and pointed it at his throat. Shade sighed.

" It's ok, he's with us," he said. He was shocked when tears fell from Shazi's eyes.

" Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't kill this murdering bastard!"

" Murder? What?" asked a confused Shade.

" He killed Leki," said Mae softly.

" He what?!

Chaos sighed.

" It wasn't me," he said.

" Oh yeah? Who was it then?!" exclaimed Shazi.

" Eve" said Chaos simply. Mae gasped.

" Huh?!" cried Shade. Shazi was so surprised, she nearly dropped the sword.

" Liar!" she yelled. Chaos sighed again.

" Let me explain........"

This is really flowing now! I'm busy so expect the next chap on Sunday :D

wow long delay sorry!

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 13

Razor sighed. He had fought through a lot of soldiers and was knackered. He looked up at the street sign and grinned. It said Sector A.

" Looks like I'm here,"

Suddenly a baseball came swinging towards his head. He dodged to the left and sliced the bat in half with his sword.

" Fuck," cursed the assailant. Razor froze.

" Punner?" he asked. The reporter's eyes lit up.

" Danny?" he laughed.

" What?" asked a confused Razor.

" I knew it! I knew it!" boasted Punner.

" Knew what?"

" That you and your family are police!" Razor gasped.

" No wonder they call you Punner the Wizard,"

Punner laughed again.

" Thats not actually my name," he grinned.

" I know Iki," grinned Razor in return. Iki gasped.

" Your Iki, a former military aide to the British S.A.S"

" But how, why, who?" mumbled the confused reporter.

" It's the job of Spec Ops to know,"

Iki's eyes widened.

" FREEZE!" yelled a voice. Razor instantly dropped into a defensive crouch, drawing a gun.

" I wouldn't do that if i were you," grinned Red.

" SHIT!" swore Iki, for they were surrounded with 20 or so red dots between their eyes. Razor grinned.

" Don't even think about escaping. I know you. Your the Knight of Death. You might be able to escape but your friend can't," Razor grinned again.

" Fine," he said dropping his weapons and putting his hands behind his head with Iki following suit.

Oblivia laughed as she parried another attack from Stuy. She swung at his head but was easily blocked. Yuna and Fang were locked in a viscious battle too.

" It's a deadlock Oby," muttered Stuy.

" Oh really?" grinned Oblivia.

" Yes we are evenly matched,"

Oblivia snorted.

" You wish," Suddenly she struck. An amazingly quick strike that cut through Stuy's defence like a knife cutting through butter.

" What?" gasped Stuy as he crashed to the ground. Oblivia's joy was cut short however, as she felt a sting in her shoulder. She touched the spot and cursed.

" Tranquillizer," she groaned. As she sunk to the ground, she called out weakly to Yuna,

" Run!"

Yuna saw Oblivia fall and swore. Suddenly Fang jumped back and Yuna felt as if a truck had hit her in her head.

" Owwwww," she moaned as she dropped to her knees. As she lost conciousness she saw a man's face.

" Hey I'm Kro and you're under American arrest," he smiled. Damn, cursed Oblivia as she too passed out..........