1.JPG

Teen Titans Go! is a comic book series based on the 2003 animated TV series Teen Titans. It often extends from the show, expanding on plot lines the show introduced and adding new characters. The animated series itself is loosely based on the characters that starred in the popular 1980s comic The New Teen Titans. The series is completely different from the original comics which were written in the 1960s.
The series was written by Joseph Torres, and Todd Nauck and Larry Stucker were the regular illustrators. The series was published by DC Comics.

Teen Titans Go! Comics (Megalink)

Edited by PowerBen10
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Maskedcape said:

seriously, when i saw the thread i was both confused and excited.Now i'm sad....it's not a anime, nor released by kametsu ......lol?

Not an anime, not a cartoon, has nothing to do with [Kametsu]... I'm as confused as you are. I'm guessing the uploader didn't realize this subsection if meant for [Kametsu] projects only. Will just have to wait for IkarosBD to move the topic elsewhere. :P

Edited by Scyrous
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Scyrous said:

Not an anime, not a cartoon, has nothing to do with [Kametsu]... I'm as confused as you are. I'm guessing the uploader didn't realize this subsection if meant for [Kametsu] projects only. Will just have to wait for IkarosBD to move the topic elsewhere. :P

Why be confused?

Clearly it's an idiot who can't understand rules.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NeutralHatred said:

Why be confused?

Clearly it's an idiot who can't understand rules.

Yes! Agree I'm an Idiot!!! 

6 hours ago, Scyrous said:

Please tell me is there any kind of "How to Upload in Kametsu?-Beginners Level"???? It will be very helpful!

2 hours ago, Inverti said:

Is there a way to set restrictions so that only Project Staff could post topics here, in this particular section?

Please Tell me how to delete this post??????

Edited by PowerBen10

No sense in name calling/assuming ill will here, it was probably an honest mistake due to being a new user. But it is kinda strange this section doesn't have any restrictions on who can make threads, so I'm kinda surprised this doesn't happen more often <_>

@PowerBen10

https://kametsu.com/forum/20-cartoons-animation/

That is probably the section you want to post this in. This specific section is for Kametsu releases, meaning only Kametsu staff should be posting here (or the LostYears sections either). Other sections listed under 'Content Distro' on the main forum you are free to post to, just make sure you have the right sub-section. (ie, no dubbed only posts in the Dual-Audio section, and American made shows such as this get posted in Cartoons and Animation) 

From what I can tell, there is no way for you to delete this post, so you will have to wait til someone either moves or deletes it for you.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, freeka said:

@PowerBen10

https://kametsu.com/forum/20-cartoons-animation/

That is probably the section you want to post this in. This specific section is for Kametsu releases, meaning only Kametsu staff should be posting here (or the LostYears sections either). Other sections listed under 'Content Distro' on the main forum you are free to post to, just make sure you have the right sub-section. (ie, no dubbed only posts in the Dual-Audio section, and American made shows such as this get posted in Cartoons and Animation

Thank you for Understanding the problem!!! 
Well, I don't want to delete this. 
Just want to change place. 
And Sorry to all of you!! 
Forgive me for my mistake!!!!

Edited by PowerBen10

4 hours ago, freeka said:

No sense in name calling/assuming ill will here, it was probably an honest mistake due to being a new user. But it is kinda strange this section doesn't have any restrictions on who can make threads, so I'm kinda surprised this doesn't happen more often <_>

It would have taken 5 seconds to notice every post in that thread was only created by a Project Crew member. Green names and such.

The reason it doesn't happen more often is it seems more people take those five seconds to see where their post belongs.

That, or they saw the specified sections in the forum main page.

The fact that this idiot keeps liking posts that addresses him as an idiot proves that he's quite the troll (also doesn't help that he types horribly). This isn't the first time that members have posted content in the wrong section already, so I do suggest that the staff implement a restriction that only allows Project Crew members to post topics in this section. We can't assume that everyone here is capable of reading/comprehending simple rules.

Edited by Inverti

1 hour ago, Inverti said:

The fact that this idiot keeps liking posts that addresses him as an idiot proves that he's quite the troll (also doesn't help that he types horribly). This isn't the first time that members have posted content in the wrong section already, so I do suggest that the staff implement a restriction that only allows Project Crew members to post topics in this section. We can't assume that everyone here is capable of reading/comprehending simple rules.

The topic is moved to Cartoon section already!!! Why are you still complaining???And apart from my "Horrible typing" Have you seen the mega link???

Edited by PowerBen10