The Organisation

RazorDan

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 19

Razor took command.

" Shade, Eve take the back! Tactic C" he ordered. Eve complied and unleashed a hail of bullets at Krog and Rezin, causing them too duck. Shade meanwhile, took careful aim above their heads and waited for them too rise. Razor turned to Iki.

" Shoot towards the left hand side and make it a relentless barrage." Iki nodded in reply and began firing at Fang. Razor drew his katana and ran forward towards the two soldiers who were returning fire. He jumped acrobatically over the bullets and landed in front of the guards, killing and disarming them with one great strike. He swiftly attacked Fang but was surprised when his sword was effortlessly blocked. Fang smiled.

" Don't underestimate me kid. I've recieved the same training as your comrades."

Razor gasped.

" That means..."

" Yeah I'm as good as every single member of the Organisation and Spec Ops!" He dodged sharply as Razor slashed again. Fang retaliated and Razor lunged forward, their swords clashing. Their faces were almost touching and Fang leered at Razor. Suddenly, Razor ducked and a bullet whizzed past his ear, hitting Fang in the chest Razor span aroung and decapitated the last soldier. He looked down at Fang, who lay on the floor.

" Well that was short. Don't kid yourself you're nowhere near my level forget about theirs'," Fang cursed and lay still.

" Freeze," ordered a soft voice. Razor stood still and felt the cool, hard touch of the gun at the back of his head. He glanced to the left, saw Iki smiling and relaxed only to get a slap on the back of his head.

" Ow what was that for?" he complained.

" Very macho performance and we are grateful that you saved us but always keep alert!" ordered Mae. Razor just grinned.

" Yeah, yeah whatever," he paused, suddenly aware that everyone's attention was fixed on Fang's body. He looked at their faces.

" I'm sorry. Did you know him well?" he asked. Shade sighed and Vesh nodded.

" We might be enemies now but...." began Oby.

" We fought together for years." finished Shazi. There was silence for a moment and Razor frowned.

" What happened to Krog and Rezin?" he asked Shade.

" Well me and Eve kept shooting and they fled we tried-" he started.

" What?!" yelled Oby.

" Eve was here?" asked Mae. Razor looked around but couldn't see Eve anywhere.

" Chaos has gone too," murmured Vesh.

" Damn it!" cursed Shade. Suddenly another explosion occured.

" What the hell?!" exclaimed Razor. Mae picked up Fang's sword and handed it to Oby.

" My shoulder's injured I won't be able to use it," she explained. Vesh picked up their fallen guards guns and tossed them to Empathy, Shazi and Mae. He bent down and took Fang's handgun and knife.

" Shade, Iki re-load," he commanded.

" What are we gonna do?" asked Empathy.

" We're gonna check out that explosion," he stated. The team started to walk but Mae stopped and turned towards Oby.

" Are you coming?" she asked. Oby sighed. Chaos has pissed off somewhere, Yuna's dead and Koby and Rand are god knows where. Suddenly, a thought came into her head and she smiled.

" I'll come but with me being the only member of the Organisation here, I have a request!"

Kakashi sat in his cell, sighing thoughtfully. He had heard the explosions and gunfire and was wondering what was going on. He had been in solitary confinement for 4 months after shooting Ronin and as a member of the Organisation he probably would spend another 15 more years here. So he was surprised when his cell door opened. Oby poked her head in and tossed him a gun.

" Come on. I'm the only agent left. Let's kick some American ass!"

Kakashi just grinned.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 20

Poe cursed. The explosions were caused by a third party and they had Idl, Snow and Clare another three former Zero Squad Agents. She ducked into Vesh's office as another hail of gunfire came towards her. Stuy slammed the door shut as he followed Red in. Poe looked at them.

" Where's the other three?" she asked. Red shrugged.

" No idea,"

" What's are status?" Stuy sighed.

" That bad?" asked Poe. Red nodded.

" Out of our last 60 men, 33 are confirmed dead." said Stuy.

" Who are we fighting?" asked Red.

" Clare, Idl and Snow," spat Poe bitterly. Red gasped.

" There still alive?!"

There was a knock at the door. Stuy tensed and levelled his gun at the door, with Red following suit. If we lose here, Kametsu- no the world- will be in our enemies' hands, thought Poe.

" It's Kro! A4!"

That was the code. Poe nodded at Stuy to open the door. He opened it and Kro walked in, a gun pressed into his back.

" Drop your weapons!" yelled the masked figure, holding the gun. Stuy and Red lowered their weapons and Poe frowned. Why is Kro holding a gun-?

" PICK THEM UP!" she yelled. She was too late and Kro put a bullet in Red's head. Stuy swore. Koby ripped off the mask.

" So this is the Organisation's doing?" sneered Poe. Koby laughed.

" They're losers. I bat for a new team now,"

" Kro you traitor!" cursed Stuy. Kro smiled ruefully.

" You guys were gonna lose," he explained. Poe spat at his feet.

" How could you betray your country like that?" Kro just smiled.

" I'm Canadian." he replied.

" SOLDIERS OF AMERICA! WARRIORS OF KAMETSU! LISTEN UP!" boomed the police announcer system.

Spec Ops, Oby and Kak froze as they heard the tannoy.

" Who is that?" asked Empathy.

" I know that voice!" said Iki and Mae together.

" Ballard," cursed Oby.

" I knew something was wrong," said Vesh. " I had a feeling he was gonna try something,"

" You did?" asked Razor. Vesh nodded.

" His election defeat really angered him so i thought he would get revenge but this is more than even I expected,"

" THE PRESIDENT IS DEAD!" continued Ballard. There were a few raised eyebrows.

" RONIN WAS UNFORTUNATELY KILLED ALSO,"

" Bastard!" swore Mae.

" THE ORGANISATION HAS BEEN ERADICATED!"

" What?!" exclaimed Oby and Kak together.

" KAMETSU IS NOW MINE! DON'T THINK YOU CAN TAKE IT OFF ME! MY INNER CIRCLE CONSISTS OF IDL, SNOW, CLARE AND KROG! AS YOU ALL KNOW THEY ARE ELITE AGENTS AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL ALL OF YOU IF YOU STAND IN MY WAY! THAT BRINGS ME NICELY ONTO MY SECCOND IN COMMAND! KOBY!"

There were collective sounds of disbelief.

" We are now fugatives," announced Vesh bitterly.

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 21

" We are now fugatives," announced Vesh bitterly.

Eve looked at Chaos.

" Why won't you talk to me?" she asked concerned. Chaos sighed.

" I'm sorry Eve, it's not your fault. It's just this whole situation is so messed up

I don't feel like myself," he replied. Eve nodded sympathetically. She decided it wasn't a good time to mention Leki. Suddenly, Chaos leaned in and kissed her deeply. Eve was taken aback at first but then responded warmly. After a while she broke away.

" That was sudden," she smiled happily.

" There's a chance that we won't make it out alive. I just wanna say Eve," he breathed. Eve leaned forward, heart beating rapidly.

" I-" he broke off again.

" What Chaos?"

" I love you Eve," he mumbled. Eve froze. Chaos tensed.

" What?! What is it?!" he asked, worriedly.

" I love you too!" she exclaimed. Chaos kissed her hard, with extreme passion. Eve returned his passion. They broke off after a moment.

" That was intense, panted Eve, breathless. She rested her head against his chest.

" I love you," she whispered.

" I love you too," replied Chaos, sincerely. Suddenly, the ground shook and Eve lurched backwards.

" EVE!" exclaimed Chaos.

" I'm fine." replied Eve as she got back onto her feet. The room shook again.

" What's happening?" asked Chaos.

" No idea,"

Chaos opened the door of the room they were hiding in but immediately shut it again.

" What is it?" asked Eve.

" Our old buddies are outside," he replied. " We have to be very quiet,"

Poe looked at the chained form of Stuy and smiled sadly. She had failed and now they were the only two left. Suddenly, Stuy jumped to his feet and sat down next to Poe.

" I'm willing to die," he stated bluntly.

" What?"

" I suspected there was something wrong so I've wired bombs all over the building." he replied. Poe's eyes widened.

" You star!" she exclaimed.

" I'll detonate the first two bombs and you run. I'll take the guards," he stated emotionlessly. Poe looked into his eyes and she knew then that his mind was made up. She nodded in agreement. Stuy reached down and took off his shoe. He removed the heal, to reveal a button detonator.

" When my fingerprint presses this button, a remote wireless signal will spread out and detonate the nearest active bomb. When i press it again you run."

Poe nodded. Stuy pressed the button and after a second there was a loud bang and the room shook. Stuy ran to the cell door and began hammering on it. He paused to press the button again.

" The Chief's hurt! Come quick!"

As the door opened, Stuy swung a sweet punch at the guards nose, knocking him out.

" Hey!" yelled the second guard, entering the cell. Stuy bent down and tossed the fallen guard's gun at Poe.

" Go!" he commanded. Poe burst out of the room, past the other 5 guards and up the corridor. One guard aimed at her but he was hit by Stuy.

" FIGHT ME YOU BASTARDS!" he yelled. Poe stopped and saluted him.

" Your bravery will be celerbrated. You are a true American hero," she murmured sadly, before turning and sprinting away.

The building was collapsing. Vesh sighed.

" This place is coming down Let's get out of here," he said. Mae jumped to her feet, grinning.

" No this is perfect!" she exclaimed. Oby burst out laughing. Shade frowned.

" What do you mean?" he asked. Danny put a hand on his shoulder.

" It's carnage. I've lost track of how many twists and turns there have been in the last couple of days. This building is huge but this is the perfect opportunity to stop Ballard,"

Vesh nodded his understanding. A smile spread over Shazi's face.

" Let's go kick Ballard's ass!" yelled Oby.

Ballard sneered at the bruised and battered body in front of him.

" You killed 4 of my guys and injured the other two. Gonna apologise?"

" Bite me," grinned Stuy, spitting at Ballard. Ballard looked at him with contempt. It had been 10 minutes since the first explosion and the building was collapsing. He looked at Idl.

" Chopper ready?"

" Yes sir," replied Idl.

" Good let's go. This place is gonna burn down." Koby nodded and rose to his feet. Snow gestured at Stuy.

" What should I do with him?" he asked.

" Kill him," answered Ballard. Kro and Clare led the way with Koby and Ballard following, as they exited the room.