Aboard the USS NoLight

Shazi

OMG WHAT'S WE GONNA DO???????????

ATUSSNLch12.png

Rezin scruffed his hair in frustration. It was hard enough coming up with ways to destroy Twilitian, Adding Borg to the mix was near impossible.

“Ensign Rezin to lieutenant Oby”

“still nothing Rezin, this getting worse by the minute,”

“Damn!” Rezin cursed “I’ll check back later” Oby sighed. Things weren’t getting any easier. Sergeant Random had been ordered to keep an eye on the Twilitian collective, and each brought with it more bad news.

“Lieutenant Oby to commander Koby.”

“Sorry Oby, still nothing” Koby replied “I’ll let you know if I find anything,” he added. Since Koby had been ordered to research a biological way to defeat the collective, Empathy had been stuck with all the regular medical duties.

“Commander, I could really use your help out here,” Empathy stuck her head through the door. “we’re swamped with more hysterical crew members.”

“Damn, this is getting worse with everyday.” Koby left his research to help empathy.

“Mae Mae, we’re gonna be alright, aren’t we?” Amber asked.

“We’re going to be fine” Mae soothed “Shazi and everyone are working to fix everything.”

“But something’s wrong with Shazi,” Amber told Mae “she shakes sometimes and snaps at people,”

“I know,” Mae replied. She wasn’t sure how to tell amber that their leader was in the midst of a break down and could snap at any time. “She’ll get better, you’ll see.”

“I hope so,”

“Another coffee ma’am?” Iki offered. Shazi nodded, Iki took her mug and refilled it with what would be her fourth coffee in the last hour.

Shazi had been sitting at what was currently Iki’s Bar for three hours, drowning herself in coffee. So far Iki had been scared to say anything, but now Shazi was shaking he couldn’t stay quiet.

“Admiral, you’re shaking” Iki said, “Maybe you should go see medic-”

“I’ll be fine,” Shazi cut him off. She finished the rest of her coffee. She then left the bar and headed down the corridor, shaking violently. The world around her begun to go dark, and the voices around her begun to go fuzzy. She stumbled into a wall and couldn’t get back up.

“Shazi?” Shazi couldn’t tell who was talking to her.

“Admiral Shazi,” she managed to correct whichever crew member it was.

“Admiral!” Shazi felt herself being lifted off the ground, “to sick bay with you,” she felt a little hand grab hers as she could no longer keep herself awake.

ATUSSNLmajorslong.png

Majors Log

Star date 2010.285

Admiral Shazi has suffered a break down and I have assumed command of the ship until further notice.

The tension on the ship is increasing daily and there is a Twilitian convention that begins tomorrow. I think to raise spirits we need a much deserved win, also we need to destroy the hord before the Twilitian collective has a chance to assimilate them.

Smash the sparkly fags!

Major Mae of the Anti-Twilight Movement.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about the wait guys! here's the newest chapter, complete with your twilitian slaughtering desires. also some funny code names, and i believe just about everyone got a mention somewhere.

ATUSSNLch13.png

“Lieutenant Poetic, you’re in charge of the ship, with only the crew members necessary to keep the ship in orbit and sufficiently powered.” Major Mae began outlining the mission. “The rest of you will go to the convention to eliminate the Twilitians,”she continued, “those of you who don’t own your own weapon will receive on from Ensign Rezin before departure.”

“”My tummy feels funny,” Leki said

“Mine too,” Botzz poked his stomach.

“Shut up and listen,” Eve hissed.

‘Hopefully we can defeat this horde before the Twilitian Borg have a chance to assimilate it,” Mae kept going, “Be ready at 1200 hours,” she finished.

“I can’t believe admiral Shazi is out,” Leki said.

“She’ll get better, Emp is looking after her,” Koby replied. “And Amber,” He added.

“It’s about time we got to kill some Twilitians,” Punner flicked his knives between his fingers, “I’ve been itching to slice them.”

“Remember guys, we’re doing this for Admiral Shazi,” Rezin said as he handed Wolf and Chaos a desparkler each.

“For admiral Shazi,” Everyone agreed

“Team apple in position,” Lieutenant Stuy announced over the comm system Shade made for away missions.

“Team Sparkle in position,” Sergeant Chidori declared.

“Team Queen in place,” Major Eve said.

“I hope this goes well” Poetic mumbled to herself.

"it should," Sergeant Rune replied from his console. He'd taken temporary piloting while Leki was on the away team.

“Team Kitty mobilising” Major Mae announced.

“Snap, Crackle and Pop in place,” Botzz, Leki and Iki said together.

“Good luck everyone,” Poetic said.

Mae beckoned her team to move closer to the horde. Team kitty’s task was to split the horde in half so Botzz, Leki and Iki could move in and take out the horde leader and the center.

“Team kitty commencing split,” Mae said, “Move out.” the crew members worked their way into the horde to split it.

“Copy that, Snap mobilising” Iki replied.

“Crackle moving out,” Botzz joined him.

“Pop moving out too,” Leki said.

“Team Heaven ready to go,” Rezin announced.

Mae watched as the horde began to split into two distinct groups.

“The horde has been halved,” Mae announced, “Team kitty retreating.

“Team Queen moving in” Eve said and led her team to one half of the horde, her aim to split it so the horde was quartered.

“Team Apple commencing” Stuy said. Stuy and Eve had the same goal.

“The horde is quartered,” Eve and Stuy announced.

“Teams Sparkle, Heaven Stabbity and Fern move out,” Mae ordered.

“The horde leader has been located,” Botzz reported.

“Take her out,” Mae replied,

“Yes ma’am” Botzz, Leki and Iki replied

“Team Stabbity ready to go, launching assault,” Lieutenant Oby reported.

“team fern ready to attack,” Commander Ballard said “ launching assault.”

“Team sparkle launching assault,” Chidori said

“Team heaven striking down the horde,” Rezin announced

screams arose from each quarter of the horde as each of the teams took out the Twilitians.

Botzz Leki and Iki exchanged looks and nodded to each other.

“For admiral Shazi,” Leki said proudly.

“For admiral Shazi,” Botzz and Iki echoed. The three of them headed to the horde leader. A pasty 15 year old surrounded by dogs.

Iki launched six of his knives and they embedded into the dogs, leaving the one guarding the horde leader directly. Leki drew his katana and stabbed the remaining dog while Botzz moved behind the horde leader.

“WHAt aRE yOu DoINg TO My qUILEutEs!” the horde leader screamed!

“Botzz NOW!” Iki shouted, Botzz launched bolt from his crossbow strait though the horde leaders back and her heart.

“Horde leader has been eliminated,” Leki announced as the horde leader fell from her chair with a thump.

“Snap Crackle and Pop beaming aboard NoLight” Shade replied from the ship.

“Team Heaven has eliminated their part of the horde," Rezin announced.

“Same with Team Stabbity,” Oby added.

“Team Sparkle has eliminated the horde,” Chidori said.

“Team Fern requesting back up,” Ballard called

“Back up team moving in,” Random answered. The other teams met up with team kitty and awaited confirmation from Ballard and Random.

“the Horde has been eliminated,” Ballard announced.

“Poe, beam us up,” Mae grinned