Aboard the USS NoLight

Shazi

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

and now we come to the EPIC FINALLE!!! it's so epic it's in parts, stay tune for part 2 later on

ay6kn6.png

“Is that what I think it is?” Shazi eye-balled the cup in Mae’s hand.

“It might be” Mae teased “Before you get it, you have to hear he mission outline.”

“Oh all right” Shazi said sullenly and left her room.

“Now, Lieutenant Stuy and Ensign Wolf are leading teams through the horde with the cryptococcus machines.” Shazi snorted at the mention of the virus, causing Mae to faulter slightly. “Ensigns Clare , Empathy and Sergeant Rune will make up team one, Sergeant Chidori, Random and Lieutenant Iki shall make up team two” She continued.

“Lieutenant Poetic will of course be standing by to beam them up, should anything happen,” Shazi added.

“of course ma’am” Mae agreed as they walked into the elevator “the bridge” she said to the computer and it began to move.

“Each crew member will be equipped with a gas mask and infection shield before arriving topside” she continued on her briefing.

“Good I don’t want anyone getting sick.” Shazi said.

“We have the cure and Commander Koby and Empathy have vaccinated all the crew that are to be on the away team” Mae pointed out

“That’s not the point, Koby said it can give you a heart attack!” Shazi argued.

“There’s always the option of vaccinating everyone,” Mae suggested.

“Good idea” Shazi agreed, “ so these teams plant the-

“-twelve-” Mae nodded

“-Twelve machines inside the convention, amongst the horde already gathered and Koby remotely released the virus among the Twilitian Borg population.” Shazi summerized.

“yea ma’am” Mae nodded. The elevator arrived at the bridge and both women stepped out

“Alrighty everyone, let’s get this show on the road” Shazi clapped her hands and announced her arrival. “Ensign, get us into orbit” she began throwing orders immediately as Mae handed her a coffee and took her station.

“yes ma’am” Leki steered the ship into planetary orbit. Shazi took a long lingering swig of her coffee and savoured the taste.

“Bridge to teleporter room.”

“Team one is standing by,” Poetic replied.

“Commence Operation Lieutenant,” Shazi ordered and took another sip.

“Yes ma’am commencing Phase one” Poetic replied and announced.

since the first part was kind short i figured i'd post the next part today

2ex34ti.png

“Lieutenant Stuy, Ensign Wolf, this is your time to shine,” Shazi said over the communications.

“We’ve got it covered ma’am” Stuy replied via his headset. He nodded to wolf who signalled to the two teams.

Rune and Empathy picked up the newest dubbed ‘virus cannon’ ready to place it, Clare took her place at the rear. Every member of the away team had a gas mask as a precaution as they entered the collective. The gas masks limited communications, but Admiral Shazi had insisted.

Stuy awaited the arrival of the second virus cannon before signalling team two. Following team ones example Sergeant random and Chidori grabbed the cannon and Lieutenant Iki took the rear.

The teams worked their way through the collective, Stuy keeping and eye on his tricorder. He signalled 200 to the crew member behind him to inform them how far away they were from the first drop point. He stopped and held up his hand for Random and Chidori to place the cannon. Stuy and Iki traded places as they made their way back to the the teleportation spot.

Shazi sat on her chair staring at the screen with her left thumb knuckle between her teeth, coffee clutched tightly in her right hand.

She and the entire crew remaining aboard the NoLight were engrossed by the blipping spots on the screens that represented the progress of both teams. Save for Amber who was curled up asleep in the quarters she shared with Mae.

another short one, the next part shall be longer! stay tuned for part threeeeeeeee

I made Mae ebil! i feel bad now... also I HAD NO IDEA I'D POSTED THE WRONG BANNER XD

23ra7d.png

Within hours all twelve virus cannons were placed within the convention, awaiting detonation

“All cannons placed” Stuy confirmed

"Beaming away team back” poetic announced

Shazi’s grip on her coffee eased and she pulled her throbbing thumb from her mouth before her teeth broke the skin.

“Away team moving to sick bay” Stuy announced

“Eve you have the bridge,” Shazi said as she practically leapt off her chair and into the elevator, “Deck four” she said to the computer and it followed her command.

Koby was checking over the eight members of the away team when Shazi arrived.

“Almost clear ma’am” Koby said to her as he moved from scanning Stuy to Wolf

“as soon as we’ve cleared this lot, set off the cannons.” Shazi said “special clearance Lelouch”

“yes ma’am,” Koby nodded, Shazi was just about to leave.

“so what do we do for the next phase ma’am” Stuy asked. Shazi turned dramatically

“We wait lieutenant, we wait” she said quietly and left for the holodeck.

“Admiral Shazi to Major Mae”

“yes ma’am”

“shall we finish our little game while we wait? It’s my innings” Shazi suggested

“I’ll gladly take your team out” Mae grinned and left the bridge to join her.

“Detonating virus cannon” Koby announced

“Estimated time of death: six hours” the computer’s voice followed

“Long enough for me to topple your score of 657” Shazi laughed

“Good luck with that” Mae taunted

As the match progressed almost half the crew had come to watch.

“Come on Admiral!” Botzz encouraged enthusiastically.

Shazi and one of her simulated team members were currently facing Mae and her borg bowling. If either her or her partner went out it was all over and she would lose nine for 622.

“I’ll make you a deal ma’am” Mae said before bowling her next ball

“i’m listening” shazi said

“if i bet you here, you promote me to brigadier” she said

“and if i beat you?” shazi asked

“i lift your ban on coffee” She smirked,” What do you say?”

Shazi contemplated Mae’s offer, she was sure that promoting makeover a cricket match wouldn’t earn her any praise, but on the other hand, if she made another 38 runs, she could have coffee again.

“You’re on major” Shazi agreed, “Now bowl” she ordered

“Yes ma’am” Mae bowled a superb ball which Shazi only just managed to block.

“Come on Admiral,” Mae began to tease “lift your game.” Shazi scowled in response and mae bowled again.

This time Shazi managed two runs off it, bringing her teams score up to 624.

“You want your coffee back don’t you admiral?” Mae bowled a different kind of ball that Shazi hit for a six.

“630, twenty eight runs to go” she bowled the fourth ball for the over, Shazi just blocked it again.

Mae bombarded Shazi and she somehow brought her score up to 655, now her partner was facing the ball. If he hit a 4, Shazi would win.

“think he can do it?” Mae teased, she bowled one hell of a ball and Shazi’s simulated player smacked it for what looked like a six.

Shazi and Mae watched as it flew towards the boundary and into one of the fielder’s hands.

“HOWZZAT!” Mae screamed in celebration. Shazi stared in disbelief. There was no more coffee for her.

“Victory goes to Major Mae,” the computer announced “657 to 655, congratulations” the crew erupted into cheers as Mae and Shazi left the field.

“Excellent match Admiral,” Mae held out her hand

“That it was” she shook it “Brigadier” she added.

“Death to Twilitians, 20 minutes remaining” the computer announced.

“Everyone to their stations” Shazi ordered “prepare for phase three”

Everyone on the holodeck headed for their stations

“We’ll make you promotion official after the mission” Shazi said quietly to Mae.

“Yes ma’am” Mae saluted as the two of them reached the elevator.

LMAO, this is the ectual part 3, i posted the wrong banner for part 2.

jza1i8.png

“Botzz, quick scan for any concentrations of life forms.” Shazi ordered.

“None ma’am, looks like they’re scattered, performing a thorough scan now.” he replied

“Prepare the elimination team,” Shazi ordered.

“Yes ma’am.” Mae saluted “Major Mae to Ensign Rezin”

“Yes ma’am”

“Prepare the elimination team.” she ordered.

“Yes ma’am” Rezin jumped out of his seat and ran down the hall. He swept into the weapons bay and logged into the console.

“Ensign Rezin call the extermination team, meet me in the weapons bay,” he recorded his message and sent it to the crew members selected to take out any stragglers who survived the virus cannons.

“Sergeant rune reporting,” rune saluted at the door. Following shortly after run, sergeant random, ensign Wolf and Clare, Lieutenant Stuy, Oby and Iki, commander Ballard and major Ren came to the weapons bay.

Rezin equipped them all with a flame thrower and gas mask.

“All set,” Rezin said satisfied with the team. “Ensign Rezin to Major Mae.”

“All ready to go?” Mae asked.

“Yes ma’am, whenever you’re ready to launch this phase.”

“Botzz,” Shazi barked

“50 scattered signitures ma’am” he replied

“Set them down,” Shazi ordered over the link with lieutenant poetic.

“Yes ma’am,” Poetic replied and transported the team planetside.

Ren crouched outside the room Poetic beamed them down to and scanned the immediate vicinity. He signalled for the crew to split up.

Oby joined Ren and headed down a long corridor towards thirteen life forms, before entering the room, the two of them stood poised on either side of the door and readied their weapons.

Ren slowly opened the door with the nozzle of his flame thrower. What he opened the door to was not what he expected.

At first glance they appeared to be regular Twilitians. Unnaturally pale, covered in body glitter and wearing a shirt sporting various slogans that supported twilight. Looking past the twilitian exterior, revealed them to be the entire main cast of the twilight series: Robert Patterson, Kristan Stewert, Nikki Read, Elizabeth Reaser, Peter Facinelli, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene, Jackson Rathbone, Mackenzie Fay, Taylor Lautner, Cam Gigandet, Rachelle Lefevre and Edi Gathegi all stood before them.

Without thinking, Oby hit the distress signal on her uniform and Ren closed the door before the cast noticed them.

He and Oby stared at each other in disbelief. If these 13 people were wiped out, all remaining Twilitians in the universe would be broken and completely powerless.

If these 13 died, twilight would be destroyed.

We would finally win.