Aboard the USS NoLight

Shazi

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MWAHAHAHAHHA! two in one day! you lucky buggers XD

zirjag.png

"What’s the deal Ren? You and Oby have the largest pocket in your sight, why aren’t you slaughtering them?” Shazi demanded and glared at the screen.

“It’s-” Ren stuttered “it’s them, ma’am” he managed.

“Them?” Shazi asked quizzically.

“The cast! All the main characters of the movie are just in the next room.” the bridge went silent.

“You’re sure?” Shazi asked.

“I’ve been studying everything there is to know about twilight in order to defeat it for a long time ma’am, I’m certain it’s them.” he replied, gaining some confidence.

“Wait where you are major, Robert Patterson is mine.” Shazi ordered. “Shade, you have the bridge, Eve, Mae you’re with me”

“Yes ma’am,” Shade Mae and Eve said in unison. The three women charged out of the bridge and down the corridor to the weapons bay, then to the teleporter room.

Shazi threw open the door and startled Poetic.

“What’s going on ma’am?” she asked, holding a fist to her chest in fright.

“Three to beam down,” she replied harshly, “To the immediate vicinity of Major Ren and Lieutenant Oby.

“Yes ma’am, I’ll have to scan to find them,” Poetic replied, recovering from her fright.

“ETA?” Mae asked.

“Two minutes,” Poetic confirmed.

“Gear up girls” Shazi said, putting her gas mask on.

Mae hefted her Ban hammer onto her shoulder and put on her own gas mask before taking her place on the teleporter. Eve followed suit and set her quiver over her shoulder and notched and arrow joining Mae on the teleporter. Shazi sheathed Obys’ katanas and attached them to her belt. She wrapped the chain of her own bomby knocker around her left arm, letting the spiked ball dangle threateningly and clutched the handle in her right. She checked the handgun a hidden in her left boot and joined the two women on the teleporter.

“Good luck ladies,” Poetic saluted them, “beaming down.” she tapped the console. The teleporter room shifted into the aftermath of the virus cannons.

Bodies were scattered, everywhere the eye could see. Many covered in blood as the Twilitians would have collapsed from the inside out.

“How close did you get us Poe?” Shazi asked

“They should be 500 meters down the corridor to your left.” Poetic replied.

Shazi signaled to the two majors to follow her down the corridor.

Shazi spotted Oby and Ren, they were crouched defensively on either side of a door.

Shazi unhitched the katanas on her waist and handed them to Oby.

“Ren I need you to help the others, the 4 of us will take these guys out,” Shazi said over her headset.

“As you say ma’am,” Ren stepped past the 4 women. Shazi checked over everything one last time before signaling to Mae.

another chapter. this is getting sad, the story's almost over. two more chapters guys.

15mct1x.jpg

All 13 cast members stared in shock as the door protecting them was snapped off its hinges and fell to the floor.

The woman that stood before them was wearing a gas mask and wielding a massive hammer, which had presumably broke down the door.

A small woman with extraordinarily large breasts (especially considering how short she was) stepped around the hammer wielder.

She held what appeared to be a spiked ball on the end of a chain and swung it in circles at her side, picking up momentum before launching it at Robert Patterson.

This single act caused two other women and the hammer wielder to begin an onslaught.

in a scene that was far to epic to describe but the author promises to one day animate for everyone, all the cast had been eliminated, save for Robert Patterson, the Admiral had saved him for last.

She’d been torturing him for the duration of the slaughter and now held him at gunpoint, wrapped in the chains of her bomby knocker.

“Koby, what is my risk of infection if I take this mask off?” Shazi asked over her headset

“Uhh, I’d put it at roughly 12% of picking up the virus, 2% of developing symptoms and a... let’s see 0.05% chance of death,” Koby calculated, and Shazi tore her mask off.

“We finally meet Patterson” she spat.

“Why are you doing this?” he asked weakly.

“Doing what?” Shazi asked

“Killing people!” he said hysterically

“People?” Shazi cocked her head to the side sweetly, “people?!” she changed her tone drastically to menacing.

“They’re just people!” he moaned. Shazi swung her bomby knocker and Patterson in a nearby wall.

“THEY’RE NOT PEOPLE!” Shazi shouted furiously, “People do not fall for bull shit fantasies like sparkling VAMPIRES!”

“twilight is a fantastic piece of lit-” Patterson tried to argue, but was cut off by Shazi swinging him into another wall.

“TWILIGHT ISN’T LITERATURE!” she screamed, Mae Eve and Oby backed away from their commanding officer.

“You’re monsters” Patterson sobbed.

“We’re the one eliminating the monsters” Shazi said through gritted teeth, and shot Patterson between the eyes.

“that was the last signature ma’am” Botzz reported.

“Good, Poetic, beam us all back” Shazi ordered.

“yes ma’am,” Poetic replied

“But I want you to beam me directly to sick bay,” Shazi added

“understood” Poetic said

one more after this, it won't need editing (rather editing it will be impossible)

20j4o4n.png

“This is admiral Shazi reporting to the crew of the USS NoLight” Shazi’s voice came across all channels inside the ship "I’m proud to announced that after our struggles with the twilitian menace, we have finally won!”

Cheers erupted throughout the entire ship, Amber, who’d just woken up leapt off her bed and ran to the elevator.

“Following the death twilitian collective and the deaths of the Cast members ” Shazi continued “Twilight has been destroyed.”

Leki and Botzz high-fived on the bridge and the others on the bridge cheered along with most of the ship.

Iki and his kitchen crew stopped working, long enough to take in the news and share hugs all round.

Oby, Eve, Mae and Poetic group hugged Shazi while she was trying to make her victory speech and nearly took her down to the ground.

Chaos, Ren, Random, Ballard and Stuy shook hands and had bro hugs to congratulate each other.

Clare jumped on the spot with excitement in the sick bay while Koby and Empathy cleaned up after their work with big smiles across their faces.

Rune, Kro and Rezin danced down the corridors in celebration.

Shade and the Android AT1994 stared curiously at the humans celebrating around them.

Wolf and Chi looked at each other and grinned, the two of them were sporting hats that most definitely were NOT regulation.

“Celebrations are in order, I believe” Shazi laughed while Mae groped her shoulder and nearly dragged her to the floor “Free drinks at Iki’s bar!” She called as Amber entered the room and jumped into the group hug. Her weight added was too much for Shazi and the six of them collapsed to the ground in a giggling pile of women and a little girl.

The ship roared in celebration and Iki set up the holodeck version of his bar, which was large enough to hold the entire crew, of the USS NoLight.

“Celebrations are in order, I believe” Shazi laughed while Mae groped her shoulder and nearly dragged her to the floor “Free drinks at Iki’s bar!” She called as Amber entered the room and jumped into the group hug. Her weight added was too much for Shazi and the six of them collapsed to the ground in a giggling pile of women and a little girl. The ship roared in celebration and Iki set up the holodeck version of his bar, which was large enough to hold the entire crew, of the USS NoLight.

O.o...oh dear...

well this is the end of NoLight...*sobs*

• 1 month later...

are you prepare for the drunkest of drunken logs? coz i comepletely forgot i wrote this XD

2moo6j5.png

Admiral log

Startdate 2011.63 I reackonnnn XD

som like, we killdeded the twilighttiinas and sgfpiutn leieke thast and WE PWND DEM HAHA!goona ahev to do soemthinag abaotuht this cococniut crap ikii’s got sercbubg IT SUCKJS!butt thatds jsussn me and my sidliek od cocnuet.

Ohh, whillen i’an ddoinb thissligg thinsgs mae hasd bebeen ppromtoed to brirrghadier and stuffsoooooo yteah. Paraty and shittt liek that

admianlasd fa shalnp of thre anaitiwwiwlighft movememet

mayawieru lievb withtout shtitt lieek thatfoever er ^_^^