Shazi

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, this means i have to change a few things in the next chapter but whatever

ATUSSNLmajorslong.png

Majors Log Startdate 2010.305

After a sucessful mission we recieved a distress call from a small cargo ship drifting through space. Upon retrieveing the vessel we found it to contain two new crew members as well as some cargo required for future missions.

First we have Ensign Kro, he's somewhat dyslexic, but gets the job done, and Sergeant Clare a little bit clumsy and willing to give everything a try. Sergent Chidori is finding them stations within the ship

Smash the sparkly fags!

Major Mae Aboard The U.S.S NoLight

• 2 weeks later...

and now for another chapter. this one was harder to write than i thought it would be but it all worked out in the end

ATUSSNLch14.png

Shazi slowly opened her eyes and assessed the room around her . Her head was pounding and she was craving a coffee.

“Welcome back Admiral,” Ensign Empathy said from nearby, “I’m afraid there’s no coffee for you either.”

“What?!” Shazi demanded.

“The senior officers, as well as myself and Koby decided it best to not allow you to drown yourself in coffee.” Empathy replied.

“Damn, what happened?” she sat up carefully.

“From what I understand, you were at Iki’s bar for a good 4 hours drinking coffee until Iki suggested you come here.” Empathy replied. “You left the bar angry, then Mae and Amber found you in a very bad way and brought you here. By the time they arrived, you were unconscious.” she finished.

“The horde has been eliminated,” Commander Ballard’s voice came through the communication system.

”Beam us up Poe,” Major Mae’s voice followed.

“A mission?” Shazi questioned.

“Your orders were to get us here, we couldn’t wait for you to awaken to eliminate the horde. Major Mae said it wasn’t worth risking.”

“Nor did she want the Twilitian collective to come by before you did.” Shazi added.

“Computer, locate major Mae,” empathy said.

“Major Mae is on the bridge,” the computer replied.

“Ensign empathy reporting to Major Mae,”

“What news?” Mae asked

“Admiral Shazi woke up.”

“I can tell her myself.” Shazi said in the background.

“You’re still recovering ma’am.” Empathy snapped

“I’m still the Admiral.” Shazi bit back

“Admiral or not, you’re my patient and you’ll do as I say,” empathy said firmly.

“Sounds like she’s fine,” Mae laughed with relief. “ I’ll be down as soon as we deal with these new arrivals. Mae out.”

Everyone on the bridge had been listening to the conversation and the news of Shazi’s recovery raised spirits.

“When does admiral Shazi come back to work?” Leki asked

“When Empathy and Koby say she’s recovered enough.” Mae replied. “Major Mae to Lieutenant Iki”

“Yes ma’am,” iki replied, mae could hear the sound of knives being sharpened in the back ground.

“You have strict orders from all the senior officers not to serve admiral Shazi coffee,” she said

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Iki replied, “Iki out”

“Where is Ensign Wolf?” Mae asked aloud

“Here ma’am” Wolf walked onto the bridge.

“Find duties for Kro and Clare when they arrive, you’ll find them in the docking bay. Eve you have the bridge,” Mae said and left.

“Admiral griping isn’t going to out of sick bay any faster,” empathy told her simply.

“But I want to know how the research is going” Shazi complained

“Unfortunately, there’s been almost no progress at all.” Mae said as she walked into the sick bay. “Shade has created a drone as a test subject and nothing seems to work.”

“Dandy,” Shazi replied sarcastically.

“Except for Poetics’ containment field that is, but we haven’t the power to produce it large scale.” empathy replied.

“If I’m not allowed coffee, can I at least have something to punch at regular intervals?” Shazi asked.

“If she’s well enough, may I take her to the holodeck?” Mae asked empathy.

“That would depend on what you’re going to do,” empathy replied

“Oh, just a little test match, we were three days in with no clear winner.” Mae snickered.

“You know i’m gonna take you down Major” Shazi irked up. Empathy tested her vitals with a tricorder.

“oh fine, just don’t be too rough” Empathy agreed.

“Crickets not a contact sport,” Shazi shrugged.

“Thank you Emp,” Mae grinned, “Let’s go Admiral, you’re gonna eat that taunt”

“Says you,” Shazi retorted as they left the sick bay.

• 2 weeks later...

and here's another chapter

ATUSSNLch15.png

“Iki surely you can give me just one coffee” Shazi pleaded.

“Sorry admiral, orders are orders.” Iki shrugged and served wolf and chi their smoothies.

“But I’m higher rank then Mae!” Shazi whined.

“Yes and both medical staff and most of the senior officers will bite my head off if I give you some.” he told her, Shazi replied with puppy dog eyes.

“You’re not getting coffee.” she attempted to stare him down.

“Two cups of tea thanks Iki,” Eve ordered she and Mae sat down.

“Coming up ladies.” he set to work “and that look isn’t working ma’am” he added Shazi who was still giving him puppy dog eyes.

“Admiral you know you’re not allowed to have coffee.” Mae told her

“I only want one cup.” Shazi mumbled grumpily.

“Yes and that one cup will tun into two and then it’s all down hill from there.” Eve said,”C’mon just have some orange juice.”she offered, Shazi glared at her, Mae and Iki.

“Fine I’ll have some orange juice please Iki.” she huffed.

“Here you are ladies,” Iki served their drinks.

“stupid stress,” Shazi muttered and sipped her juice. Mae and Eve grinned, knowing that Shazi was just being stubborn.

“Hiii Koby” amber called from the door of the sick bay

“Koby’s busy sweetie,” Empathy smiled at the little girl.

“Aww but today’s my check up.” she said and swung her arms defiantly.

“I think I can handle that one, I’m just as qualified as Koby,” empathy said, amber thought for a moment.

“Okie dokie” she jumped up on one of the benches and Empathy went about the tests as she usually did.

“There, all done.” Empathy said with a smile. Amber jumped off the bench and tottled into Koby’s office.

Empathy rolled her eyes. She was just like Mae when it came to Koby, neither of them would take no for an answer.

“Everything that’s been thrown at the damn thing has been assimilated” Rezin cursed to himself, “Organic or otherwise”

“I’ve yet to find ANY kind of plant with the capability of stopping them.” Ballard replied

“All thing I’ve found on them have pointed towards what Rezin said.” Oby grumbled “it’s all been assimilated”

"Maybe Koby’s found something” Rezin suggested.

“I’ll ask,” Oby said, “lieutenant Oby to commander Koby”

“One second” Koby replied, there was a pause. “Go ahead”

“Found anything yet? She asked

“I’ve found a few viruses that I have yet to be used against the Borg, whether or not they work, is a different story”

“Poetic and shade have the drone confined don’t they?” Rezin asked

“Yeah, it’s the only thing that’s working so far. I’ve been trying to find a plant extract that’s toxic to them,” Ballard replied. “no luck so far”

“Never mind that, Koby can try his virus’s” Rezin said excitedly.

“Sounds like a plan,” Koby agreed “I’ll meet you down in the cargo bay where it’s confined”