What Would You Rather?

Fleshrip

Eeeeee, I don't even drink a lot of soda. I mostly stick with water.

I guess Coke, at least it'll have other utilities, haha.

Would you rather be stuck in a permanent relationship with an android capable of a full range of sincere emotions and other human feats or a human who is incapable of feeling or displaying any sort of emotion due to permanent brain damage?

(Fun fact about humans lacking emotion--this can be crippling to the point they can't even decide what colour pen to use and the paralysing indecision will last for ages for everything. Absolutely everything, from making appointments to picking an outfit for the day to picking where to eat lunch. Emotion is not the opposite of logic.)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Both sound like a challenge and I have done both before in some form, I would have to say swim across a river I find climbing hard and falling sucks a lot more than going down the rapids lol, I know how both of those feel.

What would you rather go the rest of your life without eating red meats or going the rest of your life without any sort of desserts or sweets.

That's easy! I'll skip the red meats because I'm not a fan of them anyways.........I try to keep eating meats of any kind to a minimum so it wouldn't effect me at all if I never had to eat them for the rest of my life........but DESSERTS AND SWEETS! I can't live without ice cream!!!!!!!!!

Both sound like a challenge and I have done both before in some form, I would have to say swim across a river I find climbing hard and falling sucks a lot more than going down the rapids lol, I know how both of those feel.

You've done both? Wow, you must be one hell of an athletic adventurous guy!  :victory:

Would you rather try to run away from a guy shooting at you or stay and fight him?

Thats a hard one, I think I would most likley run if I had the chance to dart around a corner or behind something. But from another angle I would stay and fight if I could get the gunman before he had a chance to line me up in his sights. Mostly the first option

You've done both? Wow, you must be one hell of an athletic adventurous guy!  :victory:

I guess you could say it is the joys of living in the country, I live next to a creek that when it rains ir gets quite well fast and furious and I have gone down the rapids once or twice when they weren't life threating but still dangerous :)

As for hill climbing I also live near a gourge, not a huge one but it is like a small tourist attraction for my area and has a 5km walking path to get to some locations, if you choose to go further you have to climb on slippery rocks.

What would you rather, own a snake as a pet or a spider!

• Like 1

I was just being honest^^^^^^

Give me art anytime!!!!!!! I really don't like teaching even though people say I'm good at it......but if I had to, I think art would be a better choice for me..........history might not be that bad but art's my favourite :)

Would you rather an ugly person with a kind heart or a beautiful person with a cruel heart? Err, I know it's kinda tough but I'm interested to see what the response will be

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great technological skills and average people skills, then I don't have to change myself at all. Plus keeping my job is important and all

Would you rather have a cellphone that will only work for one hour straight every day, or one that works for 2.5 minutes each hour at random intervals. (tl;dr one hour straight or one hour broken up randomly)