JUMP FORCE

ab8895

Before playing Jump force, how many episodes of an anime should i watch atleast? I've Seen One piece up Until 325 and Naruto (not shippuden) until 198. I've seen the other. The reason I'm asking this because i don't want to see any transformations of the characters before i watch it in actual Anime.

• 3 months later...

I think your goal is probably a little crazy. These Jump crossover games usually have about fifteen protagonists from different series in them, and that's a lot of material to attempt to cover before the game comes out. It sucks, but you're probably going to be better off just enjoying the game when it launches and letting yourself get a little bit spoiled.

Edit: As general Jump Force discussion, I just want to add that while it's really cool that Shueisha likes to include Yugi in these Jump crossover games, I'd almost rather just play as Dark Magician instead. Maybe have Yugi off to the sidelines whenever Dark Magician is in play or something. It just... Yugi isn't the combatant, he's a commander, he has no actual place on a battlefield.

Edited by PhoenixPress

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, CardGames said:

I'll admit I've had my eye on this game. However... it's another fighting game and considering my previous bad experience with another fighting game... I doubt I'll get it.

Unless there's an english dub. But I seriously doubt that's happening.

Sadly it's already been confirmed multiple times there shall be no English Dub, because alot of the characters in the game have never been dubbed before.