Forestechoes

Forestechoes on youtube

I have just started a channel on Youtube of piano performances of tunes from Anime and game related music.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2u9dYszD6sPA7Ck8L38i7A

While the video quality is average at best due to the encode i'm using, the Audio is at high quality.

as of the time of this writing i have recorded 5 vids and i will be keeping the channel regularly updated.

Please drop by and subscribe, see if you recognize any of these tunes from the beautifully composed anime and games of this world :D 

• Like 3

Are any of them the full song? The couple I checked out were less than a minute long but sounded really nice. =)

• Like 1

the first few i have posted have been the whole tune but there short ones, i will be doing stuff from all over this genre and there will be longer ones.

it's just me getting started, thanks for watching :D all subscriptions are welcome :)  

Edited by Forestechoes
  • Like 1

My latest track is from Girls und panzer, great show a lot of fun to be had :) 

from the official soundtrack book that could be seen on my music stand in the previous video :P 

a new song will be uploaded tomorrow, until then i leave you with this

I have since fixed colour fluxuations, for all future videos. this vid is unfortunately my worst quality in the visual department.

Edited by Forestechoes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By velo223
      Hi guys, so quite recently I've been upscaling Digimon BD episodes from the 1080p raws, by first adding filters to the raws in PowerDirector, and then sharpening and upscaling in XMedia Recode. The upscaling algorithm I use is Lanczos (very expensive CPU-wise I know). It is beyond my current laptop's capacity to upscale the 2K I get from upscaling the raws, to 4K. However, assuming that I do buy a powerful enough machine sometime in the future, I wanted to know what would be better to upscale an anime like Digimon (specifically Zero Two and Tamers): Lanczos with +0.8 sharpening in XMedia Recode, plus an HDR pass in PowerDirector Ultimate Suite, or upscaling via Waifu2xcaffe, and then applying an HDR pass? I vaguely remember seeing a video on YouTube of an upscaled 3D Sonic short, just a little over 11 minutes, that took 80 machine hours to upscale. Is it gonna be that bad? Should I stick with XMedia Recode? Or is Waifu2xcaffe, or the more user-friendly iteration AutoWaifu, worth it?
    • By velo223
      So since there wasn't a dedicated thread for Tamers on the forums, I thought I'd make one myself. First things first: which group(s) will be handling the raws for Digimon Tamers? I've been visiting FY-RAWS' website daily, on the off-chance that they've already released the 8-bit raws. Can someone who knows Chinese ask them if they plan to do Tamers? Also, does anyone know if any release group plans to do the 10-bit raws? Next, what are your thoughts on the new drama CD? Do you think Tamers should have a continuation? Finally, what did you like the most about Tamers? Feel free to discuss anything pertaining to Tamers in this thread. 
    • By ReQTeCH
      i've never watched a single episode of anime, or atleast, not that i know of. the amount of shows seems a bit overwhelming. if someone could send me a couple of good ones to start watching that would be perfect.
    • By Shaheryar Ahmad
      Hi Guys , My name is Shaheryar . I studying Computer Science.My Hobbies are play computer games,I also play Football on weekend and My interests is in getting a  new general knowledge from internet,books e.t.c. My favourite anime was Tokyo Ghoul,Recently I watching Naruto and Dragon Ball