I have just started a channel on Youtube of piano performances of tunes from Anime and game related music.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2u9dYszD6sPA7Ck8L38i7A

While the video quality is average at best due to the encode i'm using, the Audio is at high quality.

as of the time of this writing i have recorded 5 vids and i will be keeping the channel regularly updated.

Please drop by and subscribe, see if you recognize any of these tunes from the beautifully composed anime and games of this world :D 

• Like 2

Are any of them the full song? The couple I checked out were less than a minute long but sounded really nice. =)

• Like 1

the first few i have posted have been the whole tune but there short ones, i will be doing stuff from all over this genre and there will be longer ones.

it's just me getting started, thanks for watching :D all subscriptions are welcome :)  

Edited by Forestechoes
  • Like 1

My latest track is from Girls und panzer, great show a lot of fun to be had :) 

from the official soundtrack book that could be seen on my music stand in the previous video :P 

a new song will be uploaded tomorrow, until then i leave you with this

I have since fixed colour fluxuations, for all future videos. this vid is unfortunately my worst quality in the visual department.

Edited by Forestechoes

Song 19 is finally and Naruto track, I wanted to start this series in my youtube channel since the start.

Edited by Forestechoes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By TodyCincher
      I'm kinda tired of the shows I've been watching. I haven't watched a ton of Anime, but what I have watched always leaves my heart full. I would watch more if I knew much about it. What I have watched is either just extremely popular or has been recommended by a friend. I just finished Erased and I LOVED it. Here is a list of what I have watched. Help me make a new list of anime to start watching!

Anime I've most enjoyed: 
      Erased
      SAO
      Your Name
      Soul Eater
      Attack on Titan

Anime I watched that was good, but not my favorite:
      Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
      Madoka magica
      Beserk
      Fairy Tale (Only watched half. Loved it in the begging, but got boring as it went on)

I love action, but the anime I've most enjoyed has romance too. Other then that I'm not sure what I like. Last thing is I want to stay away from anime that have a million season already. New or old and short are perfect.
    • By VON
      FFF did Season 1 but there has been no Season 2 even though the BD is out. I can't find a proper release of Season 2 would anyone be able to do it?
    • By VON
      So the BD for Assassination Classroom 365 Days has come out & was wondering is anyone planning to sub it?
    • By VON
      Would anyone be able to do Black Lagoon S1+S2 & Roberta's Blood Trials in Dual Audio 1080p FLAC?, the only release I found was ShaqSalazar's but the links are no longer available & I can't find it on any other site. Could anyone do it?

Thanks
    • By QuinnPrime
      Hi!
      I was just wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to track down English subtitles for Please Save My Earth, the movie version, the full title of which is, Please Save My Earth: From Alice to Rin. Or an English subbed MKV of it. The movie, which is an edited-down version of the six-part OAV series, was the first version of Please Save My Earth that I ever saw. I got a fansubbed VHS of it right around the time it was initially released (1992). I have the full OAV series subbed on DVD, and eventually tracked down a raw Japanese language rip of the movie, but can't find subtitles anywhere! Any upload, or advice on leads would be very much appreciated!!

MEGA preferred.
      Original movie was SD, so any decent quality is fine.
      Just English subs would be awesome, if available, since I have the raw Japanese video.

MAL Link: https://myanimelist.net/anime/7366/Boku_no_Chikyuu_wo_Mamotte__Alice_kara_Rin-kun_e

Thanks!!