What Would You Rather?

Fleshrip

Haha, I read this question 15 minutes ago and I'm still thinking. Damn.  I guess I'd rather terrifying nightmares. Considering both would probably lead to lack of sleep, I'd rather not be terrified when awake. HAUIGHAEUGHAEUGH Got Ninja'd

Linux for the rest of my life.

Would you rather fight batman, or fight a never ending supply of angry polarbears?

Edited by Breathless

Definitely have powers and live in a normal world. That way i would have something unique that no one has! I could finally be accepted by people..

Would you rather have an endless supply of money, but live with an incurable cancer for whatever time you got left OR would you rather be so poor and so deep in all sorts of depts, but have very great health?

Assuming that "whatever time you got left" is my normal life span and that the cancer wouldn't impede all motion, then the cancer. Being ridiculously in debt would decrease my life span and by knowing the cancer is incurable then I would do stuff rather than stay cooped up.

Would you rather lose the ability to speak or the ability to read?

Group. Ultimately, I'd prefer to be alone but a support system is more important that I figure I would get over it. 

....and once things get dire...i suppose I could kill them and eat them for sustenance. 

Would you rather live on earth for all your life? Or live in Zero-G floating around the earth for all your life?

I'd rather be able to sing. (Although coupling that with my supposed loss of voice, it'd be a pretty bad choice.) Anyway, being able to sing would be more pleasing to me than being able to play guitar, for I do not own a guitar and do not intend to purchase a guitar.

Would you rather be able to make people fart or sneeze on command?

No modern transport. I'm assuming that because there are computers and Internet, we don't need cars or planes because we have DRAGONS TO FLY US EVERYWHERE.

[metal music plays]

NINJA'D.

I would rather be a hand model. I don't take no cares of my feet. I actually take no cares of my hands, but my hands are in slightly better condition than my feet, haha.

Would you rather be dumped over text or in front of all your friends?

• Like 1