What Would You Rather?

Fleshrip

• 2 months later...

I'd rather have my parents throw me off a cliff because they did that to me already, not literally, like in a life situation...so I'm used to it.

Would you rather have good looks but bad smell, or a super-duper ugly face but with a pleasant smell like that of a flower?

Edited by Gwapσgi

King Kong, if only because I swim a lot, although considering a Megalodon is restricted to the water, I don't have a lot of faith in King Kong winning.

A scenario for you:

I approach you and offer you two choice:

Become immortal-- let's say Baccano's version of it--, but everyone you come to love and/or care for, now and in the future, will immediately contract a 'virus' (no cure - ever) that will cause them nightmares, waking and not, that eventually lead to suicide-- sort of like schizophrenia, except medication does not help.

Refuse to become immortal and (hoping to god you've watched Shin Sekai Yori) you will suffer the same fate as Squealer.

In that scenario, would you rather become immortal, but at the cost of your loved one's physical and mental wellbeing, or refuse and endure a living hell of constant unimaginable pain for many years, until you were finally put out of your misery?

Edited by The Question

• 2 weeks later...