Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Just started Dragonball z, got up to the part where goku finally becomes a super saiyan, the thing about this show i don't like is that when they fight most of the episode they are either talking or just standing there and watching the fight go on and give there emotions out

I think Dragon Ball was better, but if you're gonna watch DBZ you might enjoy Kai more.

Less filler.

I'm actually watching a few animes right now, which is a first for me!

Durarara!! [Episode 17] - While the pace is a little slow sometimes, it's got some good plot twists and interesting characters.

Buddy Complex [Episode 5] - This is okay, not really anything to write home about. The pairing system reminds me of drifting in Pacific Rim.

Noragami [Episode 2] - It's good so far. The plot is a little like Kyokai no Kanata, which I really liked!

I was also rewatching Free! and Uta no Prince-sama, but that's on hold for now. And I sometimes watch Kuroko's Basketball if I can't decide what to watch. I'm not suuuper into KnB, but I'm trying to watch it.

Beelzebub - 2 episodes in and I just can't have enough of it. It's just outright hilarious. I can tell this one will be one of my favorites all-time when I finish.

try reading the manga, the anime has a lot of fillers.

I too hail from Cartoon World!

Currently enjoying :-

One Piece, on episode 100 now, it deserves all the praise it gets.

Saber Marionette J - classic harem

Ghost Slayers Ayashi - this is a struggle.

Damn Saber Marionette, I saw that one like 10 years ago.

I really liked it, and I remember crying a little at the end of the 2 season(J to X) but I didn't like the sudden change in the 2 season style

Right now I'm just watching KIll La Kill, really nice one, the animation, some fanservice, a lot of creativity, nice comedy and cool fights. So, so far one of the best I saw in a long time(well this one and Hataraku Maou, damn I loved that comedy really hoping for a 2 season)

Currently watching Angel Beats!  I thought it would be good but am disappointed in it.  The characters are ok, it's the story line I don't feel much for.  Can't explain it; something just seems to be off or missing in it. I've seen 9 episodes so far and since there isn't much left I'll finish it.  I don't think I'll be re-watching this series again.

UPDATE

Okay, I finished watching the last episodes of Angel Beats! and have to admit that I was wrong about this anime. I didn't get it at first, but after watching episode 10 it finally clicked what the story was about and I'll be re-watching this anime soon.

Edited by DarkRavie

Currently watching One Piece, Kill la Kill and Gin no Saji/Silver Spoon Season 2.

One Piece is getting pretty interesting again, after dragging out a few things for quite some time. Would probably be more enjoyable if you'd watch it in more episodes at a time.

Kill la Kill is exactly that kind of crazy I love. So everything perfect with this one.

Gin no Saji/Silver Spoon is something to ease my mind. Quite interesting, what the author of Fullmetal Alchemist came up with that is entirely unrelated to his well known work.

Might also take a look at Space Dandy soon. It sounds interesting.

Each of the following I can watch over and over and over again without feeling bored
or the shows seeming stale, as i can gain new insights upon repeated viewings.

We Without Wings - If you can look past the fanservice (distractions (and Alice)),
has an interesting story, engaging characters, an element of danger, and
everything in it can happen in our world. No, really.

The _____ of Haruhi Suzimiya - Surprising anime... all seems normal then
strange events come at you straight out of the blue. It has a snarky protagonist.
i like snarky protagonists.

Angel Beats - Seems like a widget series (a series in which literally ANYTHING can
happen, reality bends and usually breaks for the sake of the joke), but tells a
serious story in between the innumerable comedy bits.

Tiger and Bunny - What can i say? The big city there is an American style city
reminiscent of New York City somewhere in Japan - They have shrines, and a Japanese
style school system as plot elements. It's a two character driven story - one character
drives the events of the story, and the other character drives the meaning of the story.
Oh yeah, it's superheroes. Superheroes!!! Can't beat that!

High School DxD - Some of the coolest Demons you will ever watch. Demon doesn't
necessarily mean evil, just fanservice. This anime is about standing by your friends,
doing what you believe is right, regardless of the cost. it has lots of fanservice,
and here it isn't necessarily a bad thing.  

Stein's Gate - A well crafted mix of pop culture, mysticism, and science in one
gripping, dark at times, thought-provoking, entertaining story.