Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Gundam Unicorn was an ambitious effort to breath life into the Mecha gerne, i think in some ways it is quite successful. I found the character design a bit odd, klunky...esp the main female protagonists.. but the story is good and conveys a lot of the classic Gundam history. Glad you re enjoying it.

I am keeping up with some of the new series, and enjoying some that i had not expected to enjoy...

Fuuun Ishin Dai Shogun has been a surprise. It has some really quite decent historical genre stuff and the main characters are fun, and at times exciting. Otherwise, i like Mahouka Koukou no Rettouse, and Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin, tho i am glad to see Fairy Tail still going with new content, it seems a bit faded with some poor character redesigning esp Lucy...but I will wait to see how it develops.

• 2 weeks later...

"Mardock Scramble"... my current show. Somewhat disappointed by it. Expected so much better. Well, animation style is very good. Main character as well. But other than that, this show isn't so good. Already have seen two movies out of three. Story went downhill in second one (I doubt that it will be much better in third one; still hope stays with me); supporting cast (and especially that mouse (can't remember his name)) wasn't any good either. Well, it is more than a week and I still haven't finished it, but hopefully this evening I will be able to finish it. Hopefully...

EDIT v1: After finishing "Mardock Scramble" (which was bad) decided to grab "Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou". First episode yesterday. Seems pretty good (well, much better compared to "Mardock Scramble"). But as it was just one episode yet it is hard to judge. Will see how it goes. Though have big hopes for it.

Edited by dudefromLT

• 2 weeks later...

Current show: "Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii". Good, but somewhat expected it to be more funny. Finished half of it. Currently could give it 8/10. Animation is good, characters not bad, story could be better. Feels like interaction between main protagonists is a little bit too forced. They're not a good couple really. And height isn't issue here.

Mahouka - Shouldn't have started this, now I have to wait. So good. The background music has really been catching my ear as well.

Tokyo Ghoul - Gotta wait for this one to finish as well. Just hope we don't have to go half the series before this boy gets over the morality of it all and stops crying. Must say, I also enjoyed the OP as well.

Edited by atreyuavenged

I've watched the first ep of:

Barakamon- Gave me a Usagi Drop x Non Non Biyori feeling. I thought it was sweet and funny, so I'll watching it.

Jinsei- Well besides the fact it immediately paid homage to GJ-bu and kinda reminds me of it a little, it was really entertaining especially with all the different answers for the different problems. It's on my watch list.

Yama no Susume Second Season- Loved the first, second is more of the same. Easy.

Ai Mai Mi ~Mousou Catastrophe~- See Above.

Himegoto- Yes, I'm watching. Yes, I really wanna make the joke. No, I won't. IT'S A TRAP!

anime_traps_by_killuaxzoldyck09-d68d9n2.

Majimoji Rurumo- It baited me in with a cute witch and caught me with some plot.

Glasslip- I'm more than a little confused by the first ep, but I'm hanging around for now.

Edited by JimDaddy