Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Witchcraft works: I love it.

Tokyo Ravens: I really like it, but I think I figured out where it's going a while back, however it still seems to me like it has the potential to go sour for me.

D-Frag: HILARIOUS, I had read quite a bit of the manga (possibly all of it) back when 1000manga was still around (I think), but the show is reminding me of all the parts I was literally laughing out loud at, and it does the 1-2-3 combo jokes then slows down then hits you again.

One Piece: come hazzah arenas/tournaments, they always seem to be my favorite arcs..

And a few others.

I'm currently watching Guilty Crown...and to be honest I have absolutely no idea why I didn't drop it after the first few episodes. It's a complete train wreck. Not quite as bad as Code Geass - the insufferable hypocrisy that was present in the main characters, making them utterly unlikeable, is mercifully absent in the cast of this - but still pretty damned awful for its painful inconsistency and pointless plot that seems to be trying to draw me in whilst simultaneously telling me to shove off. The concepts are interesting, and the cast isn't all that bad, it just...doesn't make any sense.

my two cents on site is a lot of people posting but not much interaction O.o"

I`m watching Fairy Tail and Ghost Hunt at the moment then i`m going to watch Princess Resurrection next

stop wat ur doing and watch princess resurrection.

I've been looking at Space Dandy. It ain't no Cowboy Bebop, but it's nice to see something from Bones again.

i hear that these bebop people help make dandy and long time ago i got bebop and tried to watch it but couldnt get past 2?minutes...its soo bad imho.i find it hard to believe same people are responsible for the magic that is space dandy

ANYWAY,ive started bleach few weeks ago...and it was hard to start watching lol i saw the first 2 eps middle last year and was like no no no

then i got bored and figured id give it a chance

its alrite,definitely has its moments but it feels like a naruto clone

people tell me naruto came out after bleach but i saw naruto first so :/

also this is the absolutely WORST show in terms of character development

for example,the main guy will be getting his ass kicked and out oof nowhere he ends up winning....well kinda like naruto

and i personally hate that kind of crap

reminds me of the cheesy time chamber in dbz i mean c'mon

overall id say the show itself is a 2/5 and a watch it if you want something playing in the background thatll make yu laugh a couple times ie rukia.

id definitely recommend dub over sub

lastly,whilst show is 2/5 overall,certain characters are a total 5/5 and shouldve had moar screentime.

tdlr:bleach isnt worth watching attentively,dont waste your time.

Edited by HeavenlyClassic
  • Like 1

For me, I prefer Bebop, but that's possibly because I have a soft spot for oldish anime. I guess it needs a particular type of taste to watch it, but yeah, I certainly like it.

i remember seeing a hot gif posted right?so i find sauce which is bebop

i ask my friend to upload or if hes uploaded it

some time later i download it

i transfer it to HDD and start watching first ep

my excitement quickly died.

idk maybe ill give it another shot sometime but the gif and what i saw seem like theyre from completely diff shows xD