Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

current?  I'm currently watching a block of anime (one episode of each a day or so) But the one that stands out the most out of the four has to be Fate Zero

thoughts:  WOW!! this is good

the block is...

Durarara

Fate Zero

Fullmetal Alchamest Brotherhood

Phantom Requiem for the Phantom

^ That is a really good chunk of anime that you're checking out. Like, they're all super Good. I'm a big fan of the Fate Franchise, so I really enjoyed Fate Zero, too! :>

The manga for the first Akagi series is actually ongoing, so Ten - Tenna is more like a spin off in some way.

I haven't gotten that far in Ten-Tenna yet though.

I was wondering have you seen his other works, like Kaiji, Zero, or Buraiden Gai?

I was reading Akagi as it comes out, but reading the chapters one by one feels a bit unsatisfying. I stopped reading it to let a bit of it build up, ahah.

Ah, I've read some of Kaiji but that was a while back. I haven't seen the other two, but their synopsis sounds pretty interesting so I'll check them out. ^^,

"Daily Lives of High School Boys"- Only watched the 1st episode so far, but it was absolutely hilarious. The title is basically what's it about. A bunch of high school boys and the kind of shenanigans that all boys do as they grow up. Like picking up a stick and pretending it's a sword, or seeing your friends walk side by side with a unknown girl, wondering if that's their girlfriend.

"Blood Lad"- Recommended to me by a friend; watched 3 episodes so far, and to say the least, it's ok. I read reviews it was really funny, but idk, i didn't really found anything that amusing. Might give a few more episodes.

• Like 1