Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently trying painfully to watch "Nura - Rise of the Yokai Clan". Long ago dropped it, because it was lame. Decided to try one more time for the sake of second season. Well, as expected first season is bad (at least first ten episodes). Watching only briefly each episode just not to be clueless before starting second season. Well, I do hope that it will be at least a little bit better. And why I torture myself like that? Because don't have anything better to do.

EDIT v1:  "Kyoukai no Kanata" As I expected .Good one. Four episodes yet and it seems that it will be enjoyable. Nice animation, good story, decent characters. Well, main one isn't very what I could call "good", but it doesn't reduce shows quality. 9/10 at the moment.

Edited by dudefromLT

• 3 weeks later...

Right now, I'm trying to work my way through current anime series so I can keep up with Tumblr and anime conventions, haha.

Anyway, I'm watching Karneval. Let me say, right off the bat, that I don't like the main character's hair and it really bothers me. That's really the only opinion I have about the show right now, because I'm only on episode 3, heh.

My current enjoyment (if you could call it like that): "Outbreak Company". Sadly, but had to put it on hold for time being as found something more interesting to do (play "Metro: Last Light"). But from couple episodes I watched can say that this show is not bad. Nice animation, decent characters. Maybe story seems a little bit not so funny as I anticipated, but maybe later it will become more funny. As for time being let's give it 7/10.

Gundam Build Fighters.

Overall this series has been a pretty amazing Gundam Series, even though its more relaxed and like G Gundam the overall story, characters, and battles are all very gripping and well made. Only 12 episodes in but it's already in my top 3 favorite gundam series now. The First episode runs a bit slow but the series picks up quite fast.

It seems to span not only in our world but another world as well, sadly they keep this in the dark but I'm assuming in the episodes to come they'll reveal Reiji's Origin and what his other world is.(also this isn't really a spoiler you learn Reiji's story in the 2nd or 3rd episode)

The current show that I'm watching (which I was 90% sure I was going to drop) is "Arpeggio of Blue Steel". Surprisingly, it is much better than I anticipated. Main reason of thinking about skipping this show was (and still is) animation. Can't stand those CG characters. They look so lame. So lame! Everything else looks quite good in CG (ships, effects, environment), but characters... Cancer to my eyes. Well, the story was the main reason that I still watching it. This evening is reserved for the last three episodes. Hopefully, it will end good. 6/10 (because of animation) 8/10 if it had "normal" portrayed characters.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm watching two currentely (along with various new episodes that pop up).

Lovely Complex - Loved the manga. It was a hilarious manga with a touching romance. Currentely 5 episodes in and I thinks it was done well. Can't wait to finish it.

Mirai Nikki - Going through the English dub a 2nd time, loved the manga and even more so the anime (despite them changing a scene for obvious reasons but great nontheless lol).