Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

'Kampfer'. I've kind of been watching nonstop light-hearted anime, I think this will be my last one until I switch back to some more serious stuff. It's kind of funny, but not super funny. The action is kind of cool, but not super cool. Still, the art is quite good. A standard ecchi anime I guess, haha. 7/10

"Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai NEXT". Four episodes yesterday. Now that is something I liked very much. Can't say that it is in equal terms with first season (well, first is always (almost) better), but it is very good nonetheless. Enjoyed it much. Well, the only bad thing at this point is maybe... No, at this point everything seems good. This evening will be good as well as it is already planned for other four episodes.

EDIT v1: "Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo". Interesting, sometimes funny show. Watched already ten episodes and skipped only couple of scenes. Till this moment seems as one of those better ones. Though main character isn't very good (reminds me of main protagonist of "To Love Ru"(or whatever anime is called); that one wasn't my taste), but I can live with it. Story seems good enough, other characters as well. No minuses to animation. If that kind of atmosphere will continue further will gladly give this one 8/10 or even more.

Edited by dudefromLT

• 3 weeks later...

I finally started Death Note and it's amazing. The thinking, twists and strategy between Light and L is just epic (only about 15 episodes in). I've never really seen an Anime where essentially every single episode is an engrossing  and continuing duel between just 2 characters. I know that I should have watched it sooner, but I've been going through a huge backlog of my anime collection and I've been on a romantic/dramatic and comedic series binge. I also need/want to watch all my anime in HD and can't stand dvdrips. They need to release a Death Note bluray even if its just an upscale...

I have several(again) so here goes:

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge:

I swear, I wouldn't be one hell of a bit surprised if the protagonist comes out saying he has a hair fetish. Either that or he really just loves that girl. But seriously, the dark nature of the series, coupled with that growing romance(?) from those two make it extremely likable. 9/10.

Date A Live:

So far this is my favorite. Episode 3 just killed it for me. So much freaking tension. The change in Tohka's attitude is just.....awesome!!

I won't say anymore....just watch it!!! 20/10

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W

I watched the first season last year, so granted I was going to watch the second. It feels so good to have Nyaruko's crazy antics back. Funny as hell and serious when it needs to be. I love it!! 11/10

Hataraku Maou-sama!

This one surprised me a bit, I was expecting it to be on the level of Titan in terms of intensity but it's more like a fusion of Zero no Tsukaima, Hagure Yuusha no Estetica, with a dash of.....some-other-anime-with-an-evil-villain. 10/10

Hayate no Gotoku Cuties!

Simple and to the point. It feels boring at times but it manages to hit the spot in terms of hilarity, moe-ness(if that's even a word) and true to the theme, romance(I think). 7/10

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

I've only watched the first episode but I'm hooked. So much MMMMMOOOOOEEE!!! 12/10

Kakumeiki Valvrave

My personal favorite robot anime of the season. The change in the protagonist character after having lost the love of his life is just so well executed, and then for him to find out she's alive(after he killed so many enemies)....a must watch!! 10/10

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Stupidly long name but entertaining in its own right. I'm watching the first season so once I finish, I'll move to the second. 9/10

Attack on Titan

eh. Well I definitely liked it but I dropped it because, well, it felt boring to me....I don't really know. I'll probably pick it up again in the summer.

Seitokai no Ichizon Lv. 2

Continuation of the first season so naturally I was going to watch this one. Key's harem, the lulz are immense!! 11.830/10

Suisei no Gargantia

Love it. The way they speak different languages is interesting. The same goes for Maou-sama. It's so nice seeing the voice actors speaking something out of their usual context. That aside, the story is quite fascinating. 10/10

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S

THIS IS AWESOME!!!! 'nuff said.

15/10

Zettai Bouei Leviathan

What a weird series this is. The fairy takes the cake in being the funniest of the show!! I like it. 9/10

Edited by Seraph

That a long list. Must be hard to keep track on all of them simultaneously. 

I have only one at the moment: "Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shurabasugiru" Another harem type anime. Well, not bad, but nothing spectacular. Something like 6/10 or so. Nice animation, good characters. Well, story seems quite boring. Nothing new so to say. Had bunch of better ones in past.

currently watching -

Ore no imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai \m/

ohhhhh i waited so long to watch this series and after 2 long years i can finally rejoice \m/

as expected the series takes off where they left it the last time i just saw the first episode so i am pretty eager to watch the whole series so excited \m/

kinda left bakuman 3 in the middle cause the epi were taking forever to air will get bak to watching it soon ...\m/

Currently Watching Soul Eater, it is completely different from what I thought it would be, is that a good thing? In this case yes as I didn't have high hopes for the anime but in my opinion it is a really good anime, that and my brothers kept bugging me to watch it as they loved it.

So far half way through and I give the anime 9/10

Currently spending my evening wits "Kotoura". now halfway through the series. So so. Average animation, not bad characters, usual storyline. Skipped here and there, but believe that will be able to finish it. 6/10 by now. Well, didn't expect much in the first place so don't feel disappointed.

I said I'd start Shingeki no Kyojin when it reached ep6 and I did. While I am interested in the plot and curious about the world and the direction of where the anime will go...I wasn't too impressed by ep1. I will still continue to watch the rest however....

*Summons flame barrier to protect me from the heat I'm gonna get for saying that * lol

Currently Watching Soul Eater, it is completely different from what I thought it would be, is that a good thing? In this case yes as I didn't have high hopes for the anime but in my opinion it is a really good anime, that and my brothers kept bugging me to watch it as they loved it.

So far half way through and I give the anime 9/10

half way through?

you have my sympathy when you get to the last few episodes:)