Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

I've seen 4 episodes of Gurren Lagann.

I'm... not sure what to think of this yet. It's definitely... interesting. I'll give it that at least.

I'm just... not a "mecha" anime person I guess.

I liked Code Geass and Gun x Sword but that was because those animes had more content that just mechs and was about more than just mech battles.

I don't know. I really don't. My final thought on this anime will be once I complete it.

Sorry...?

:nothing_to_say:

I've seen 4 episodes of Gurren Lagann.

I'm... not sure what to think of this yet. It's definitely... interesting. I'll give it that at least.

I'm just... not a "mecha" anime person I guess.

I liked Code Geass and Gun x Sword but that was because those animes had more content that just mechs and was about more than just mech battles.

I don't know. I really don't. My final thought on this anime will be once I complete it.

Sorry...?

:nothing_to_say:

Give Gurren Lagann till like episode 7 before you really decide on it. =P Story really takes off from then on after something major occurs.

Right now, Watching One Piece and Hunter X Hunter

With Hunter X Hunter, the Zodiac twelve have arrived at Hunters Headquarters to decide a new chairman for the late Netero, as for One Piece, Just the Usual episodes, however I can't wait till the Big Surprise around the Corner (Or walking down the Corridor XD)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been watching Space Dandy as it's airing on Cartoon Network, Sailor Moon Crystal as it streams on niconico, and Yowamushi Pedal at my own pace.

Space Dandy has awesome voices for a dub, and I even prefer the dub to the original audio.

SMC is perfect to me since I've been a moonie ever since I was four years old, even though it's got some hilarious quality fails with the art style.

And Yowamushi Pedal is pretty good I guess. There's a lot of fangirl extremism, but the story itself is classic shonen sports anime.