Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Currently Watching Soul Eater, it is completely different from what I thought it would be, is that a good thing? In this case yes as I didn't have high hopes for the anime but in my opinion it is a really good anime, that and my brothers kept bugging me to watch it as they loved it.

So far half way through and I give the anime 9/10

half way through?

you have my sympathy when you get to the last few episodes:)

Yeah I finished the anime a week ago, was dissapointed with the last episode, it had some much potential. Oh well I enjoyed the ride while it lasted, I think I will read the manga and see how it really went as I understand the anime is shorter than the manga and the manga has a different ending, or so I have been told.

"Love Live". Not "precisely" current show as it is yet to be seen by me. But as I plan on starting watching it this evening as well may call it "current". Only expectations at the moment: 5/10; doubt that will be able to watch till the end, but who knows. Animation seems nice, everything else yet to be discovered.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently watching Berserk. It's a dark gritty middle earth style anime that follows Guts. Yes the main characters name is Guts. He's a wounded great swordsman on a quest to kill a friend who betrayed him in the past. The story for the anime show's how he went from mercenary to demon slayer. I've watched it before but, the show itself makes me feel better about myself. It kind of reminds me of the movie's Braveheart or Iron Clad. It's like you can be the good guy all you want but, no matter what your intentions were to begin with the life of a "good guy" is set on all sides with problems that will never allow you to live a normal life. You just spin your gears until you die. That's how I felt about this anime.

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently watching:

Attack On Titan - 8/10 (11/25)

Very, very good show, great art style. Might end up as my first 9/10 by the time it finishes. If you haven't started watching it yet, you're missing out.

The Severing Crime-Edge - 6/10 (11/13)

A meh show, but for some reason I can't stop watching it. May as well finish it now. Kind of like Fate/Stay Night but with weapons rather than summons. It's all just to hide a weird hair fetish though.

Gosick - 6/10 (1/24)

Started last night. Seems okay so far, will carry on watching.

Little Busters - 8/10 (1/26)

One joke about four minutes in had me laughing so hard it already has an 8 and a purchase if it gets licensed in the UK. Every time I remember it, it makes me laugh. 

I'm currently watching Berserk. It's a dark gritty middle earth style anime that follows Guts. Yes the main characters name is Guts. He's a wounded great swordsman on a quest to kill a friend who betrayed him in the past. The story for the anime show's how he went from mercenary to demon slayer. I've watched it before but, the show itself makes me feel better about myself. It kind of reminds me of the movie's Braveheart or Iron Clad. It's like you can be the good guy all you want but, no matter what your intentions were to begin with the life of a "good guy" is set on all sides with problems that will never allow you to live a normal life. You just spin your gears until you die. That's how I felt about this anime.

I watched Berserk and I found it to be a really good old anime, my mates at work tell me the manga is only just coming to an end so I hope these new movies cover more than the anime covered. I guess it does make you feel better than yourself in some ways.

I am currently watching ChaoS HEAd, so far I am finding it to be a really deep anime, you really have to listen and pay attention as it is making me think and I am only 2 episodes in. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Good or bad I am in it for the adventure.

School Rumble, it's pretty fun and funny with some random things happening yet everything is connected.

Watching it in dub form and absolutely loving it!

I'm getting sad knowing that I only have 14 episodes (12 dubbed, 2 subbed) left before completely finishing it.