Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

This season's hidden gem is definitely Rozen Maiden. I thought the original series was terrible, but the new series is amazing. It's a shame that episode one turned everyone off because the story really kicks off in the second episode and it's quite well done.

The only ones I'm watching right now are One Piece and SnK. OP has had some horribly animated episodes this arc but the last two episodes kicked ass. Pacing was really good too. Story has always been fantastic. Doubt I'm dropping it anytime soon.

And SnK is...SnK. Most know that it is pretty good. Thinking of downloading and watching evangelion from here btw.

• 3 weeks later...

Attack on Titan - animation and story are crazy. One of the best shows I've seen in a while. Always wish the eps were longer of that I can watch them all one after the other.

WataMote - the story is decent and the main character and her own misconceptions are pretty funny.

Love Lab - thought it would be a girly show, but after ep 1 was hooked. It's hilarious and the animation is dope.

Rozen Maiden - interesting story and concept.

Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILYA - I liked Fate/Stay and Fate/Zero so I gave it a shot, but, this was a lot different. A bit girly but the fight scenes are dope.

Brothers Conflict - a show I started watching but wish I didn't. Way too slow and dramatic, plus I lose track of all the brothers since there's so many of them. Annoying how they all are with their sister,

Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - good story and different from other animes I've seen. The dead, the living and the gravekeepers concepts are interesting.

Blood Lad - funny story. Think the animation could be a bit better.

The World God Only Knows - Just started watchin it so i had to get I, II and the OVA's/specials befor I got to the Goddess Arc. Good story and funny at times. I like the God Of Conquests' character since everyone thinks he's just some dweeb/geek but gets it done each and every time.

"Dead Space 3" is taking away my time. Well, not so bad, as currently only one show peeks my interest: "Blood Lad'". Good one. Almost finished with it (only four episodes left;). Sadly though that it is only 10 episodes long. Yesterday watched 6 episodes, but sadly no matter how good it is I will put it on hold. Why? Ask "Dead Space 3". Maybe it will tell why. What can I do. "Dead Space 3" > "Blood Lad". Still, I like it. Not as good as "Hataraku Maou-sama!" (comparing with it as they both are similar (at least I think so)), but are in my expectation range. So that's good.

• 2 weeks later...

My current so so show: "Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince". Something like 6/10. Watchable, but nothing very good to talk about. Four episodes yet. Main minus - story. Were it me, plot definitely wouldn't be so rushed and not so heroic. Animation rather good, characters not bad either. Well, it still in range of my expectations, so no problems at this point.

I've been away from anime for a looooong time. But Tumblr has made me want to watch more.

I recently watched like four episodes of SnK. Honestly, I wasn't drawn in, and may not watch any more.

And I just watched an episode of Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, and I don't know how I feel about it. I'm so used to watching heavier anime, that this is definitely not a genre I'm used to at all. We'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

for now i am watching

Golden Time

Infinite Stratos 2

Kyoukai no Kanata

Strike the Blood

Unbreakable Machine-Doll

Arpeggio of Blue Steel - Ars Nova

BlazBlue - Alter Memory

and this is for now but i bet ill watch every new anime thats comming out this Fall (some of them will dropped if they wont be interesting)

Kyoukai no Kanata, because, well... Kyoto Animations are sooo good.

Unbreakable Machine Doll, because, the first episode seemed pretty strong to me. Characters were super likeable too.

White Album 2, because it's amazing!! (Started it because it was recommended. Probably my favorite anime that's airing now)

Golden Time, because I need my rom/com!

Yuusha ni Narenakatta, I started it because I thought it would be a knock-off Hateraku no Maou-sama, but was pleasantly surprised.

Ace of Diamonds, I loved the manga, and am totally into sports anime!

Walkure Romanze, kawaii characters, bit ecchi too!

Noucome, the situations are painful + funny!

Non Non Biyori, when did i pick up so much anime? This anime just looked fun to watch.

Infinite Stratos 2, I started Infinite Stratos 1, so I shall continue!

Outbreak Company, Moe Moe!

Strke the Blood, Trailer looked cool, thought I'd pick it up.

Log Horizon, Theme = similar to SAO. Hoping it'll do what SAO didn't.