Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

List what Anime series you have started watching or currently watching. No need to continue to update each time you watch an episode with the episode number. Announce the series only and move on, when you start another series then come back to say so.

Lately I been watching Tokko when it comes on Monday nights on the Sci-fi channel.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
bleach, blood+, full metal alchemist (when its on), naruto, samuri champloo (on demand), and of course inu yasha

i mostly watch the re-runs on adult swim

i haven seen much but do you guys know if these are any good?

Full Metal Alchemist is already over, the series ended without explaining somethings so they made a movie that explained it. The series is only 51 episodes long. It's a great series though, just needed some more to it. Haha.

Bleach is the best show on CN for now that comes on during the week. However it's started over from episode 1 for about the 3rd or 4th time. They only got up to episode 50. Hopefully they continue on this time around. I heard from episode 50 on to about episode 63 is just fillers though. :(

I don't like Blood + or Samurai Champloo.

Inuyasha is pretty good, but I believe that the one episode I saw was the end of the series, because there hasn't been new episodes in almost a year.. But hopefully it isn't because as far as I know Naraku is still alive. >_< But the episode was like that of the last episode because credits started in the middle of the episode.. O.o :(

Inuyasha is my sisters favorite anime.. but currently my favorite anime is Naruto & Bleach.

Naruto is actually showing new episodes, but it only comes on during Saturdays, with two episodes, one being from last weekend, and the other being the new one. I hope they bring the new episodes to the week again so I can watch it every day. I own the box sets 1, 2, 3, and 4 of Naruto.. each has only 12 to 13 episodes.. and costs anywhere from $36 to $50. O.o Kind of expensive for so few episodes if you ask me.

Yeah, FMA was really good. It was nice having a movie with it too! Samurai Champloo was pretty good. So is Bleach.

Right now, I'm finishing up Le Chevalier D'Eon. I started watching it when ADV Films released it's first episode on On Demand, but then stopped when it stopped appearing on it. It's really good. It's too bad that I can't enjoy it as much as I could.

I also finished Air TV and Innocent Venus a couple months ago. Both were very good, and sad in different ways. It's the same with Le Chevalier D'Eon. Sad, sad, sad... (T^T)

Been watching Tenjho Tenge on Fuse. The opening theme really got me and I after watching Aya do her little dance I wanted to watch it ever since. Pretty badass so far.

Also my bro picked up Planetes other day. You've probably seen space pirates, a good amount of space bounty hunters, and you've must've seen em space robots. But here's a new one for your, space janitors. It's alright though really, worth 40 bucks.

Inuyasha is pretty good, but I believe that the one episode I saw was the end of the series, because there hasn't been new episodes in almost a year.. But hopefully it isn't because as far as I know Naraku is still alive. >_< But the episode was like that of the last episode because credits started in the middle of the episode.. O.o :(

Inuyasha is my sisters favorite anime.. but currently my favorite anime is Naruto & Bleach.

Yeah thats the last episode in the animated series, it was discontinued or so ive read on wiki and some other inuyasha sites >.<, but the story is still continued in japan in mangas, I dont really read mangas so there might be an English version of the series out now.

I believe a lot of the InuYasha manga has been release, I don't know how far they are through it though.

If any ones wandering it's best to read the InuYasha manga from chapter 330 if you want to know the rest of the story.

Anyway, I've been watching a lot of One Piece recently, I decided that I wanted to watch some again, ahh I do love Skypiea!