Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

you said you don't like  Samurai Champloo Koby - wow thats gotta be the first person that i have heard of that doesnt like it!

Anyway im currently watchind Accel World - loving it (watching eng dub streaming vids when they get released)

Demon King Daimao - only watched first ep - enjoyed that

devil lady - didnt enjoy (watched the first 2 eps)

and Steins Gate - quite cool

Watching Hataraku Maou Sama...

I'm up to episode eleven, and it's great fun.

This is a comedy that doesn't strain to try to make you laugh every minute, and that's the kind of comedy formula I can be happy with.

Adding in some nice action and a little romance makes it more well-round, and the characters are easy to like!

"Hataraku Maou-sama!" My current enjoyment. Very, very good show. Funny, packed with some action. Five episodes yesterday. Can't wait for this evening as well. At the moment can't find a single minus of it. 10/10

EDIT v1: 

Continuing "Hataraku Maou-sama!". Only four episodes left. Still no minuses. I really like it. And still 10/10. If to mention the best thing it would be Emi's face expressions. Man, when she gets angry... I just love her scary eyes!

EDIT v2:  "Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge". Weeks of good shows continues. Another worth my time. 10/10. Five episodes yesterday and no bad things about it. Animation good, story as well, no minuses for characters either. This evening will be cool as well. No doubts about that.

EDIT v3: Another four episodes yesterday. This show gets better. My expectations were met! Last episodes this evening. Sadly, that tomorrow have to go to work, so that kinda diminishes anticipation of this evening.

Edited by dudefromLT

• 2 weeks later...

"Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai 2". My current show. Lets face it: it's not first season. Sadly, but it isn't as good. Five episodes yesterday and a lot of skipped scenes. So sad considering how I liked first season. Well, remembering first one I strongly can say that those BD episodes (not TV version) wasn't to my liking much either. Though I liked it, my interest in it was lower compared to TV version. And this second season... Well, it went downhill further. Despite animation being good and despite nice characters I just can't force myself to like it much. Story just... not interest me. Either way I will continue watching it, but seeing how "good" it is for me now, I doubt that the end result will be any better.

Currently I´m watching Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

I learned of this anime through tumblr and I got pretty curious because of the CM xD Before the anime even aired, I was already a big fan because of the stripping bishounen xDD After the first episode aired I became a total fangirl *-* Whenever Haru-chan sees water or even hears of it he starts to strip xDD Aww the anime is certainly aimed at girls and offers a lot of fanservice :'D I totally love it! It makes me want to swim xDD

I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood again and to be honest I'm really not quite sure why I dropped it in the first place. I'm drawing a huge blank in between the time I started watching it and when I moved on for whatever reason. It really is an awesome show and I was buying the manga to at one point so now I intend to finish it although I'm probably going to be sad when it ends.

Aku no Hana - Only on Ep 1 so far, so not too sure what I think of it just yet. Looked interesting enough to watch, so I will probably watch it all unless it truly gets dreadful. I will say the art style is quite interesting. One of the few times where anime characters look like real people. Far and away the creepiest ED I've ever heard.

Edited by atreyuavenged

Aku no Hana was produced utilizing rotoskoping, you basically project a film and trace it picture by picture. That's why it looks so 'realistic', it is based on footage with real actors. It was a highly controversial topic because the result looks so vastly different than what you see in the manga (as - almost - always, recommended for reading). I myself am only reading the manga and haven't seen the animation as of yet.

Personally (like i already said in my welcome post) i watch Railgun S, Danganronpa und Highschool DxD New.

Railgun S because i have fallen in love with the whole index universe since i watched the first series. I still know i downloaded it and then just glanced over it thinking it was nothing special. It sat there for some time before i came around to watch it. What really got me was the third arc (the sisterarc) because that story is so fucked up somehow.

Normally i'm pretty indifferent regarding the question if you have to watch an anime in japanese or if some other dub is also acceptable (i do both) , but with this series i can't stand watching it in anything different than japanese, the reason for beeing Shirai Kuroko's voice. Arai Satomi manages to hit her character perfectly in my opinion, the english voice just sounds bland compared to her.

Regarding Danganronpa the premise of the story sounded interesting enough and as of yet i like it. Highschool DxD, well, it has boobs...yeah, i'm a bit on the fence with this series but the mid episode eyecatchers are nice, at least.

Edited by Prosix

Attack on Titan. Definitely one of the most original, unbiased, no fanservice, cruel anime i've ever watched and i must say I LOVE IT!!

Psycho-pass ---- Really interesting yet twisted plot especially when it comes to the theme "Law and Order" of the anime.

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri

I started watching "Darker than Black" this week. I can't help but, get the feeling that the creator was a huge fan of X-Men. The show has a sweet Cowboy Bebop feel with all the jazz music and interesting serious character's. The jokes are pretty much normal everyday stuff gone awry and the story can be pretty suspenseful at times. The main character makes a great super hero/ vigilante archetype. His name is Li ShunSheng his alter ego form clad in a black coat and V for Vendetta style mask is called Hei. Hei undertakes missions for a mysterious organization contacting, assassinating, and procuring information from other mutants like him called contractors. I really can't wait to add this series to my anime list.

• 2 weeks later...