Two Face

RazorDan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

razordantwoface.jpg

Chapter 3: Speed

" This is a new mode Oby, you better be careful," warned Stuy, the mechanic . Oby laughed.

" Course I will man,"

" I'm being serious. If Balamb Auto got this car right, it could put Kametsu back on the map," stressed Stuy, seriously. Oby raised her eyebrows in surprise.

" How?"

" If the model ZT2X is perfected, it could be the first car to break the 500 m.p.h mark,"

Oby gasped.

" Really? Then why am I doing this? I've never done over 250,"

Stuy smiled reassuringly.

" Cuz your the best,"

Oby grinned.

" Yeah!" she whooped. Suddenly, three men in smart, expensive suits came up to her.

" You is our driver? Yes?" said one of them in broken english to Oby. Oby nodded, causing the man to frown.

" You are women," he frowned. Stuy saw Oby clench her fists and swiftly stepped in.

" Yes Mr Dev, she is female but she's already a proven driver, many think one of the best," he said. Oby grinned, smugly. Another man, Mr Jones, the head of the Kametsu Motoring Industry, chuckled.

" I can personally vouch for her amazing skills. We are very grateful to you for coming from India to supply us but just trust us on this one," he smiled, disarmingly. The final man, Mr Kane was in charge of BA, Balamb Autos. He had chilling dark eyes and was tall and thin, with a full head of black hair, unlike his companions. But then again that was expected as he was only

in his late thirties. He nodded.

" Let's start the demo," he said.

As the three men walked towards the control center, Stuy tossed Oby her helmet.

" Go and own it!"

" Yeah I will! Definitely!"

She jumped into the car and immediately revved the engine. She was amused to hear the mechanics cough and splutter.

" Sorry!" she called cheerfully. They grumbled and went back to work.

10 minutes later

Oby was strapped in and ready to drive. Stuy opened the door for a final bit of information.

" This a prototype, not designed for 500 so don't go over 420,"

Oby groaned.

" Fine," she huffed. Stuy grinned.

" Just think, in 5 minutes you could be the fastest woman driver ever,"

" Your right! Oh my god!" she smiled, happily.

" Good luck,"

Stuy shut the door and rushed the sidelines.

Time to show Mr Dev just how awesome I am, thought Oby. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She was in her zone now. Nothing could stop her. She saw the green light and floored it. The car shot out of the blocks. Stuy gasped. Amazing.

Mr Dev smiled.

" Beautiful,"

Oby looked at the speedometer. 125 m.p.h. Wow, over a 100 in 4 seconds. She increased the speed. 200. 250. 300.

" It's amazing. I've never seen anything so quick," gasped Mr Jones. Stuy and Mr Kane were frowning, however.

" She's going too fast," stated Kane. Stuy looked at him in surprise. He knows his stuff. Now Dev gasped.

" The exterior buckling under force!"

Oby grinned.

" Yeah!"

She looked at the speedometer. 460.

Seems to be fine, but i better stop. She gently released the accerlerator and pulled the brake. Nothing happened.

" Damn!" she cursed. She pulled it again and got the same response.

" Shit!"

Stuy swore and the three men turned towards him.

" What is it Stuy?" asked Jones. In response, Stuy pointed a shaky finger at the track. There was a faint trail of liquid behind the car.

" Shit! It's sabotage!" cursed Kane. The car swerved and Oby swore again. It was heading straight for the brick wall. The ebrake! She reached for it and found it wasn't there.

" Is there an ebrake?" asked Kane. Dev and Stuy shook their heads.

" It's a prototype," cursed Stuy. He ran onto the track, with paramedics and mechanics following him. In her head, Oby thought of her bed. Why did I have to wake up this morning? The car crashed into the wall.

" OBY!" yelled Stuy.

" AAAHHH!" yelled Oby. She opened her eyes and saw she was in her bedroom.

" I'm alive?!" she gasped in disbelief.

" Why am I on my bed?"

Damn you Kro! You spoiled me before I even read it! >.>

And how was that mah fault? *pouts*

"Shit! It's sabotage!" cursed Kane
See? >.>

*nervous laughter* Hehe...heee...Useful skill, heh? >.<'

Awesome chapter Raz, I really had fun reading it. xD

*jumps up and down waiting for him to show what did he have in plans for others*

razordantwoface.jpg

Chapter 4: WHAT?!

4:50pm. The hearing was at 5:00pm. Ken cursed. Why did they stick the trainee on him? At the moment. Sho was fixing his hair in the mirror whilst he was standing by the door.

Ken looked at Sho and frowned.

" We're in court in 10 minutes, move your lazy bum!" Sho jumped.

" Okay!" he quickly finished and rushed to the door.

" Watch it!" yelled Ken. Too late. Sho ran straight....through Ken and the door.

" Would you stop doing that?" sighed Ken as he opened the door to see Sho standing there sheepishly.

" Why didn't you use your future sight?!" exclaimed Sho indignantly.

" Shut up idiot! We'll be imprisoned if people know we are hexers!" he hissed furiously.

“ Sorry!”

“Just get in the car!” ordered Ken, exasperated. Why oh why was he stuck with this idiot?

Razor sighed as he noticed the time. 5:00 pm. He was supposed to be home 10 minutes ago.

“ Wait up man!” yelled Dawn. Razor stopped and turned around. Dawn came to a halt next to him.

He's so unfit, thought Razor.

“ Hey! I'm not unfit! I've just taken a beating!” exclaimed Dawn. Razor frowned.

“ Why did Anras beat you up again?”

“ He said he was hungry and wanted my money,” replied Dawn. Razor groaned in frustration.

“ You're 16 man, you gotta stick up for yourself!” he said. Dawn looked sheepish.

“ Wait a minute, how do you know that I think your unfit?” asked Razor suddenly. Dawn frowned in confusion.

“ You just said, obviously,”

Razor shook his head.

“ No I didn't. I thought it but I didn't say it aloud,” he replied.

“ Well, if you thought it but didn't say it......”

“ Yet somehow you knew........”

“ THEN I JUST READ YOUR MIND!”

“ THEN YOU JUST READ MY MIND!”

Both boys' eyes were comically wide now.

“ Then you must be a.....a hexer” breathed Razor in amazement. Dawn gasped.