RazorDan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

razordantwoface.jpg

Chapter 7: Despair

Stuy dropped to his knees. She's dead. He couldn't believe it. It was just impossible. As flames engulfed the wrecked car, Kane put a hand on Stuy's shoulder.

" I want a word with you,"

" Speak then," replied Stuy bitterly. Kane sighed.

" She's alive,"

Stuy gasped.

" How? Look at the wreck!" he exclaimed. Kane sighed again.

" Ok, look I'm part of a special group. A certain movement that targets the HCS,"

" HCS? Oh my god! You mean the U.N's anti-hexer division?"

Kane nodded.

" Why?" asked Stuy. Kane smiled.

" Do you remember the Civil Rights movement in the south of America?" he asked.

" What? That was ages ago,"

" Well, it was before you were born but I was very mutch there. The disgusting treatment of non-whites was horrible. They were beaten, hung, abused, spat at and those disgusting practices are exactly what the H.C.S organisation is about. Your friend Oblivia, can teleport and I expect she's at home right now," he said, matter-of-factly. Stuy's eyes were very wide.

" Amazing," he breathed. Kane grinned.

" Stuy. You have powers too," he stated.

" WHAT?!" exclaimed Stuy. Kane chuckled.

" Just wait. They should bloom soon,"

" But I'm just an ordinary mechanic!"

" It doesn't matter. You have proper Hexer blood in you,"

Stuy stared into space, mouth agape. Suddenly, he remembered something.

" Wait! You said you were there for the civil rights war! Impossible, you can't be a day over 37!"

Kane laughed again.

" I'm immortal. I can teleport. I can wipe memories. Just think of me as the King Hexer. Oh and watch out for a guy called Iki. He'll eat you alive, if you fought him."

With that final revelation, Kane disappeared, leaving Stuy even more stunned.

It hurts. Oh how it hurts. Who am I? What am I? Is anyone out there? Do you know who I am? Can you help me? I need you to help me. Please miss, only you can hear my cries. Help me, help me, help me.........

Eve screamed. Her head killed her. The voice was getting stronger and stronger and there was nothing she could do. That same voice, invading her mind every night when she tried to sleep. She tried to stay awake but it was impossible. She had been beautiful once. Men would ogle her and think lustful thoughts but ever since the voice had come, she had turned into a wreck. Paranoia infecting her every waking moment.

" What's happening to me?" she muttered, aloud, her voice filled with pain and agony. So wrapped up was she in her world of despair, that she didn't notice the figure at her window. The Hexer Reaper had come for her and her days were numbered.......

Ah dammit! Really thought it was another chapter... >.< I've read this one, but in a hurry, couldn't leave a comment. Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one, but my guess is that I will have to... >.> Just don't keep it too long, will ya? ;D

dont worry oby lol, exams mostly finished so next chap should be up in a bit.

• 4 weeks later...

Due to the festive period and lack of active people, i didnt post the next chap. well here it is!

razordantwoface.jpg

Chapter 8: Seduction

Iki stood on the platform above the ring below. He looked calm, composed and at ease, completely unlike most 18 year olds, but then again he was different from any teenager, ever. Despite his outward appearance, however, inside he was excited, for they were about to see whether his new Hex machine had given the notorious mercenary, Ballard, powers.

In the ring, Ballard sighed.

" Hexer huh? Hope it manifests into something good," he said aloud. Suddenly, a metal door opened and a really tall, dark haired man stepped in. Ballard, a man who had killed over 1000 people, was immediately apprehensive. The man oozed evil and the smell of death enveloped his entire being. He had dark brown, almost black eyes. He was obviously well-muscled and he had a deep scar that ran diagnolly across the middle of his nose. Iki called out,

" This is my second in command, Edan. I'm sure you've heard of him!"

Ballard gasped.

" Edan the Reaper," he breathed. He gasped again.

" You mean he's the Hexer Reaper?!"

Now Iki gasped.

" You are also very intelligent, Ballard! Yes he is!" called Iki. Glancing at Edan, he said,

" Where's Eve?" Edan looked up.

" With Dr Mason, she is unconsious"

" Good. Now Ballard, Edan is an Elite for he has two powers. His first ability is super strength. The second is very interesting for he can absorb the life force, the soul of a human."

Ballard cursed. He knew what was coming.

" He's able to use this ability to take the abilities of hexers too. You must fight him to discover your power!"

" Shit" muttered Ballard.

" Dennis! Get out here!" yelled Rezin. Dennis walked from the back of the antique store, cursing. Why did I come work here? He spotted the elderly customer and smiled.

" How may I help you miss?"

" I'm just a cashier, this man is called Dennis. He will help you" smiled Rezin, before walking away. Some mate he is, cursed Dennis.

" What seems to be the problem, miss?" he asked politely.

" Well! I bought a desk from you, two days ago and it collapsed as soon as I put my computer on it!" exclaimed the woman.

" Mam, that desk was an antique, like I told you then, it was inappropriate to use it in such a way. Sorry but we are not liable for any damages."

" How dare you?!" yelled the old lady, in shock. Dennis got angry.

" Well, look here-"

" Is everything ok gran?" interrupted a girl. Glancing at her, Dennis' jaw dropped. She was gorgeous. Tall, long blonde hair, clear blue eyes, a beautiful, fair face and with a supermodel's physique. She wore a tight black top that hugged her figure and emphasised her curves, as well as showing plenty of cleveage and a sizeable bust. She also wore a high cut skirt that showed off her great legs.

" H-hello miss," stammered Dennis, gulping. Who is this goddess? Rezin was also stunned at her appearance but he felt a strange feeling. It happened when the girl had said gran. The old woman looked confused.

" Get in the car gran, I'll sort this out," said the woman confidently. To the old woman, the voice took on a hypnotic tone and turned her eyes cloudy.

" Yes, child," she replied, before turning and exiting the shop. Dennis' eyes were glued to the younger woman and he didn't notice the elder woman leave. Rezin, however, did.

" My name is Yoko," smiled the woman at Dennis. She grabbed his hand, sending shivers through his body, and shook it.

" I'm D-Dennis," he replied. Yoko ran a hand through her hair and shot him a dazzling smile.

" Oh please let my gran have a new desk," she implored. Dennis nodded.

" S-Sure which one would you like?"

" Are there anymore, I don't like the ones here,"

" Yeah, um, there's some in the back, I'll show you," he stammered. As he turned away, Yoko grabbed his arm.

" Not so fast!" she smiled sweetly, linking their arms. Dennis felt a sensation in his groin area. Uh oh. He led her to the back. Rezin frowned. His power told him the girl was lying. He moved towards the back but was stopped by a man stepping in his path.

" One moment sir," said Rezin. The man pointed a gun at his face.

" No one goes in there," he smiled.

" What's this room?" asked Yoko.

" Its my temporary bedroom," replied Dennis nervously. Yoko looked at him and smiled seductively. She ran into the room.

" Don't go in there!"

She looked at his walls and smiled. There were loads of pictures of semi-naked, tall, blonde girls with large breasts. Just like her.

" Oh so am I your type?" grinned Yoko, dragging Dennis into the room. Noticing the bulge in his pants, her grin widened. She pushed him onto the bed.

" I'll take that as a yes,"

Dennis gasped. I'm the luckiest man alive! He was so intent on watching her strip, he didn't notice the knife she held behind her back..........