Two Face

RazorDan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

razordantwoface.jpg

Chapter 5: Impending Battle

“ Then you must be a.....a hexer” breathed Razor in amazement. Dawn gasped.

Razor stared at him, open-mouthed.

" Think of something, now!" said Dawn. The game's on in 15 minutes, thought Razor. Dawn frowned.

" What game?"

" Oh, Man- you read my mind!"

" Oh my god! I'm a hexer!"

" Wait! This is a perfect way for us to get rich!"

" What?!"

" Think about it! People would pay loads to... to... um, have the minds of their unloyal partners read?" stammered Razor.

" Idiot!" sighed Dawn. Suddenly, a bal of fire flew at them. They dropped to the ground, in shock.

" What was that?" exclaimed Dawn. They turned towards the source of the attack, and spotted a tall, stocky figure.

" The name's Random," he grinned. Razor went up to him and pushed him.

" What the heck's wrong with you?! You could of killed us!"

Suddenly, fire alighted Random's palms.

" I can sense it. You're both hexers. I need to test myself and you're perfect!"

He punched Razor in the stomach.

" Aaah!" groaned Razor, as he slumped to the floor.His belly was singed and he was gasping in pain.

" Pathetic," sneered Random. He turned towards Dawn.

" Your turn," he grinned. Dawn froze in panic. They were in a small alleyway and Random was blocking the only exit. On the floor, Razor felt a tingling sensation in his body. He looked at his hands and was stunned to see sparks of electricity. He stood up.

" Hey!" he yelled. Random stopped and frowned. The Zena particles in his body were reacting furiously, which mean that......

" No," he breathed. He span around and saw Razor standing there with electicity crackling around him. I'm not ready, thought Random. He stood straight and still, taking a deep breath.

" Chickening out are we?" grinned Razor. Random looked at him.

" I'll get you," he said, before shooting into the air and out of sight.

" Wow! The dude can fly too? Not fair!" exclaimed Razor.

Ballard shuddered as he awoke. He found himself in a cell. Suddenly. the door opened and a man, dressed smartly and expensively, strolled in.

" Where am I?" asked Ballard. The man smiled.

" H.C.S headquarters,"

" Why?"

" You have a reputation, Ballard, as one of the best mercenaries on the planet. We injected you with Zena partices, you're a hexer," explained the man.

" A hexer? What's the job?"

The man smiled again.

" Very insightful." he tossed a file in front of Ballard. The mercenary opened it and saw a man on the front. Vesh.

" I'm sure you know him. He is a hexer and uses magnetism. He's already attacked 2 U.N bases. You must kill him,"

" How much?" replied Ballard, flatly. The man laughed.

" 300,000 in any currency,"

" Make it 500,000 in Kamest dollars and deal,"

" Fine. Deal," replied the man. As Ballard got up, he looked at the man properly.

" You're young. I could kill you,"

" No you couldn't. I'm a hexer too and you're gonna be part of my team,"

" What's your name?" asked Ballard.

" Iki," smiled the man.

razordantwoface.jpg

Chapter 6: Discovery

" Anras, sort him out!" said Seira, tipsily. Anras drunkenly swaggered over to Shade. Perfect, thought Shade. He put his hand on Anras's shoulder.

" Sleep," he murmured. His voice took on a commanding tone and as sleep spread through Anras's head, Seira screamed. Shade turned to her.

" Stay away!" she yelled. Strangely, she raised her hand and swung her arm towards Shade. Shade blinked as rocks flew at him. He ducked sharply before jumping at her.

" Sleep,"

Seira's eyes rolled back into her head and she too fell asleep.

The next day

Anras groaned as he got up. He saw Seira unconcious next to him and frowned. What the heck happened last night? He tried to stand up but fell back down.

" Ow, my head hurts!" he moaned. He was surprised to see a huge pile of rocks next to him. He shook Seira awake.

" Wake up!"

Suddenly, she jumped to her feet.

" NO!" she screamed, as she flung her arms in his direction and Anras was shocked to see a tree flying towards him. Instinctively, he swung his hands up to protect his face. The trunk of the tree was cut clean in half and the halves landed on either side of him. Seira gasped.

" Sorry! I didn't know it was you!"

" Did you just throw a tree at me?" asked Anras in amazement. Seira sighed heavily.

" I'm a hexer," she mumbled. Anras's eyes widened.

" Wait! You chopped that tree in half! You're a hexer too!" blurted Seira. Anras froze and looked at his hands in astonishment. He lifted his right up tentatively.

" I think it's telekenesis," said Seira.

" Telekenesis? Like that evil guy in that T.V show?" asked Anras. Seira nodded. Anras pointed a finger at one of the halves. As his finger moved up, so did the tree trunk. Suddenly, Anras flicked his hand up, sending the tree flying and slashed his finger diagonally, slicing the trunk again.

" Awesome," he grinned.

Kro sighed as he entered the job centre. The queue was massive.

" Oh well, I'll come back later," he muttered. Stupid recession, stupid government, stupid unemployment, stupid boss, cursed Kro. He bumped into a man as he turned.

"Ow!" he yelled. Shade looked at him and smiled.

" Sorry, I was pre-occupied," he said. He got up and offered a hand to Kro.

I guess nice guys still exist, thought Kro. He took the hand.

" No problem man, I'm Kro,"

" Shade. Looks like we're in a similar situation."

" Yeah I got fired. You?"

" I'm a refugee," replied Shade. Suddenly, he winced.

" What's up man?" asked Kro.

" Just a cut on the back of my head,"

" Let me see?" asked Kro. Shade shrugged and turned his head. Kro gasped.

" Um, have you seen it?"

" Nah, not yet,"

" Well, it's a pretty bad gash," Kro touched it and the wound disappeared. Shade blinked.

" The pain just went." he frowned. " Did you heal me?" he asked surprised.

" Um, I dunno"

" You're a hexer too," whispered Shade excitedly.

" What?!" yelped Kro, attracting attention from the people around him. He smiled, embarrassed.

" Wait, you said 'too', are you one?" he whispered.

Shade nodded.

" Bloody hell," gasped Kro.