RazorDan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

razordantwoface.jpg

Chapter 9: The Devil

Iki sighed. He had left Edan to test Ballard because his presence was required elsewhere. He opened the door of cell 4 and entered.

" Iki! Long time no see!" grinned Clare. Iki felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise. Clare was the first confirmed Hexer after the worldwide ban, and definitely the most terrifying, even more than Edan. Growing up in labs and prison cells, had warped her mind and turned her into the equivalent of the devil. Iki hated even being in the same room as her.

" Hello Clare. Nice to see you doing well," he muttered in reply. She grinned again, before picking up the book she was reading. Iki didn't dare ask what it was about, he knew he would regret it.

After a minute, Clare put the book down, her head lolled to the side and she smiled sweetly at him. That was the worst part, thought Iki. She was so beautiful and had an angelic face.

" Could it be that I have a job to do?" she asked. Iki tensed, as he walked up to her and handed her a file.

" Details of your assignment are in there," he explained.

As he moved away, she grabbed his arm and pulled him closer. She put her lips to his ear.

" Say, we're nearly the same age right?" she whispered. Iki nodded slowly.

" I've never touched a man in my life. Maybe you could help?" she breathed into his ear. Iki's breath caught. This was bad, very bad. After a moment of silence, Clare pushed him away.

" You coward! As if anybody was worthy enough for me!" she cackled. Iki hurried out of the cell, slamming and digitally locking it behind him. He leant against the wall, panting and with his heart thumping. He could hear the cackles and he knew that sleep wouldn't come to him tonight.

" You coward! As if anybody was worthy enough for me!" she cackled. Eve grabbed her head, as the cackling filled it.

" Help me, help me please! Someone, help!" moaned Eve. The nurse ran over to her bed.

" What is it? What's wrong?" she asked, worriedly.

" The Devil. She's in my head," whispered Eve. The nurse frowned. She turned to her assistant.

" Quick, go notify Director Iki," she ordered. The assistant nodded and rushed away.

Oh for the love of.....

What are you a pimp?! XD First you go and have idle12 with a blond yoko who might end up killing him even without the knife and here you just done and gave Iki a witch who apparently enjoys messing with ppl's heads! =P

Why must you constantly wave this stereotypical factor that girls are evil and guys have a weakness for them?! LOL

Whoa whoa what? O.o Uhhh what just happened? I didn't even got to read what he wrote! :P

It was merely my attempt at humor than an attack razor! :S I didn't think anyone would see it as a criticism and also this is really the only story i'm keeping track of besides Iki's story! ~_~

Anyway no worries, just keep a cool head and may the convo move on.... lol

• 2 weeks later...

Damn I missed what happened, well providing you choose to continue this story Raz, I say, keep it as it is, it's going great, though it did seem a bit like an attack, I'm sure Bardon didn't mean anything serious, weirdly enough I thought the stereotype was that men are evil and women are defenseless dolls with very loose clothes:beauty: lol but, unintentional haters gonna unintentionally hate right?

Damn I missed what happened, well providing you choose to continue this story Raz, I say, keep it as it is, it's going great, though it did seem a bit like an attack, I'm sure Bardon didn't mean anything serious, weirdly enough I thought the stereotype was that men are evil and women are defenseless dolls with very loose clothes:beauty: lol but, unintentional haters gonna unintentionally hate right?

I wasn't even hating it! :P lol His story is fine as it is and it would be nice if raz gets to finish it too! (As long as idl12 dies from that knife! XD *cough*)

I wasn't even hating it! :P lol His story is fine as it is and it would be nice if raz gets to finish it too! (As long as idl12 dies from that knife! XD *cough*)

[Cough], not before he sodomizes Bardon with his long, slimy turtle so much that he becomes a total perv consumed by the sweet embrace of his newly found sexual desires[/Cough]

Can't wait for more Raz!

dont worry guys, ive actually wrote most of this out on various bits of paper, post a chap on sunday, cuz im celebrating mah 16th on sat :D

now to find that paper.........

Interesting how you wrote it all in a paper, should've just typed/saved it on PC's notepad! xD lol

Well enjoy your birthday!^^

[Cough], not before he sodomizes Bardon with his long, slimy turtle so much that he becomes a total perv consumed by the sweet embrace of his newly found sexual desires[/Cough]

Can't wait for more Raz!

Uhhh "he"? o.o Exactly who are you referring to? (You want me to be a pervert AND gay?!:oh:)