Two Face

RazorDan

Disclaimer: I realise how poor this story started to become and so i will definitely make it better, the first few 're-start' chaps will contain some old content, just to refresh your memories but there is gonna be a whole load of new stuff too!

and so, a teeny, weeny bit later then promised, just the two months :D

razordantwoface.jpg

Chapter 10: Fun!

Danny sighed. It had been a long and tiring day. He had skipped school to practice using his powers, and know he was absolutely drained.

He jumped onto his bed, the mattress creaking under his weight. He lived in a small flat, alone, because his parents had passed away when he was just 12. He was naturally strong and very streetwise. Though none of the people in his current school knew, he had been part of a notorious gang and regularly dealt with drugs and guns.

He had quit the gang at the age of 16 but was still pretty well known and so had plenty of enemies. But that had been in Larit, a large town in the north of Kametsu, about 30 minutes away from Balamb, his current home, and so he was able to lead a normal life. Or he had, before all this Hex business had happened.

He sighed again. Past experience told him that things were just getting started, his life was going to become hectic again soon.

Ballard gasped.

" Edan the Reaper," he breathed. He gasped again.

" You mean he's the Hexer Reaper?!"

Now Iki gasped.

" You are also very intelligent, Ballard! Yes he is!" called Iki. Glancing at Edan, he said,

" Where's Eve?" Edan looked up.

" With Dr Mason, she is unconsious"

" Good. Now Ballard, Edan is an Elite for he has two powers. His first ability is super strength. The second is very interesting for he can absorb the life force, the soul of a human."

Ballard cursed. He knew what was coming.

" He's able to use this ability to take the abilities of hexers too. You must fight him to discover your power!"

" Shit" muttered Ballard.

Ballard relaxed his muscles. That was the first rule of hand to hand combat, be relaxed. If your muscles were too tense then you would be slower and your attacks would be less fluid.

Edan narrowed his eyes and charged. Ballard expected this and automatically ducked, before throwing an uppercut. He missed.

Edan had dodged to the left and countered with a right hook. Ballard, in that instant, braced himself to absorb the blow. The punch connected with his cheek but instead of the blow being absorbed, Ballard was sent flying and landed with a thump, 10 meters away.

Iki, who had returned to watch the fight, laughed.

" Come now Ballard! I told you he's super strong!" he called.

Ballard rose to his feet, spitting blood. He charged at Edan and let fly with a barrage of punched. Edan just took every hit. Ballard continued the barrage but it was obvious he wasn't having any effect. Finally, Edan dodged a punch and smashed Ballard in the stomach with his knee.

Ballard gasped and doubled over in pain. Edan bent down and whispered in Ballard's ear,

" Are you done?"

The sound of his voice chilled Ballard to the bone. Edan sighed.

" My turn," he stated, simply. Suddenly, he lunged forward and uppercutted Ballard into the air.

Iki gasped.

" Bloody hell!" he yelled.

As Ballard dropped to the ground, Edan caught him with hiis leg.

Iki's eyes widened.

" It's like WWE mixed with Dragonball Z!" he exclaimed. Edan let Ballard slip to the floor. He picked up the mercenary and held him in the air at ams length.

" Pathetic," he said, calmly. The Hex Reaper punched Ballard in the face, the blow breaking the mercenary's nose. Ballard screamed in pain.

Edan threw him on the floor.

Iki cursed. After all his efforts, Ballard hadn't developed any powers whatsoever. He was disappointed. Very disappointed.

" Edan!" he called. " Kill him!"

Edan nodded in acknowledgement of the order. He drew his hand back and opened his palm. Just as he was about to absorb Ballard's life force, the mercenary's eyes flew open.

" Do not treat me as a weakling", he croaked. Edan raised an eyebrow as he sensed the increase of Zena particle flow. Iki, who had turned away, also felt the energy and rapidly whirled around.

Ballard grinned a bloody grin. He closed his eyes, as his whole body convulsed.

He broke free of Edan's grip. Iki watched in fascination as Ballards whole body transformed. As the Zena particles settled, Ballard's ability became clear. He had morphed from a human into a T-Rex. The dinosaur's head broke past the roof of the arena. It's beady eye was fixed on Iki. It let out a huge roar, that caused the walls of the entire complex to vibrate.

Iki grinned triumphantly.

" A shape shifter! That's a first!" he laughed.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

razordantwoface.jpg

Chapter 11: The King Hexer

" My name is Yoko," smiled the woman at Dennis. She grabbed his hand, sending shivers through his body, and shook it.

" I'm D-Dennis," he replied. Yoko ran a hand through her hair and shot him a dazzling smile.

" Oh please let my gran have a new desk," she implored. Dennis nodded.

" S-Sure which one would you like?"

" Are there anymore, I don't like the ones here,"

" Yeah, um, there's some in the back, I'll show you," he stammered. As he turned away, Yoko grabbed his arm.

" Not so fast!" she smiled sweetly, linking their arms. Dennis felt a sensation in his groin area. Uh oh. He led her to the back. Rezin frowned. His power told him the girl was lying. He moved towards the back but was stopped by a man stepping in his path.

" One moment sir," said Rezin. The man pointed a gun at his face.

" No one goes in there," he smiled.

Rezin frowned. This was bad, very bad. He knew he could use his power but there was a man in the shop and he didn't wish to be exposed.

" Take it easy, I just wanna see my buddy," said Rezin, slowly. He inched slowly towards the man. A bullet whizzed past his ear.

" Get out of here," growled the mercenary.

The man in the shop laughed. The thug swung the gun to face him.

" What's so funny?" he demanded. The customer turned towards Rezin.

" Why don't you use your powers?" he asked, still smiling.

Rezin blinked.

" Excuse me?" he blurted.

The man sighed, then disappeared. About a second later, he re-appeared, standing face to face with the thug. The thug gasped.

" Its you" he breathed. The mercenary started to shake, terror flowing through his body.

" Kane," he spluttered. Kane grinned. His voice took on a hypnotic tone.

" You are nobody. You will shoot yourself in the head, as soon as I stop speaking."

Rezin was shocked. He didn't know what was going on but the man, Kane, scared him.

The thug shot himself in the head.

Still grinning broadly, Kane turned to Rezin.

" Now, lets go get your friend," he said.

" What's this room?" asked Yoko.

" Its my temporary bedroom," replied Dennis nervously. Yoko looked at him and smiled seductively. She ran into the room.

" Don't go in there!"

She looked at his walls and smiled. There were loads of pictures of semi-naked, tall, blonde girls with large breasts. Just like her.

" Oh so am I your type?" grinned Yoko, dragging Dennis into the room. Noticing the bulge in his pants, her grin widened. She pushed him onto the bed.

" I'll take that as a yes,"

Dennis gasped. I'm the luckiest man alive! He was so intent on watching her strip, he didn't notice the knife she held behind her back..........

BANG! They both jumped when they heard the gunshot. Dennis spotted the gleam of Yoko's knife, and is eyes hardened.

" I wonder what that was," she smiled, covering up her alarm. She leant forward to kiss. Suddenly, she plunged the blade into his stomach.

Yoko gasped. The blade had bounced off Dennis's body.

"Bitch," he said, slowly. Reaching back, he took the gun from under his pillow, and put it between Yoko's eyes.

" You've got 10 seconds to tell me why I shouldn't shoot." he said, coldly.

The door flew open and Rezin rushed in, with Kane following.

" Shit," cursed Yoko. Then she noticed Kane.

Her face turned deathly pale. Upon seeing her, Kane laughed softly.

" Well well well, Yoko. Long time no see,"

Dennis was unnerved. His would-be assassin was just sitting there, looking as if she had seen a ghost. He pushed Yoko off him, and got up, making sure his gun was still aimed at her.

He strode up to Kane.

" Who are you?" he asked. Kane smiled again.

" I have been called many things. My name is Kane but people know me as something else entirely. Yoko let out a long and slow breath, fear enveloping her entire being.

" He's the King Hexer," she mumbled.

FTW!! total badass moment!! now if she'd only waited till during the sex, everyone knows a guy is most alert right before hot sex lol Was definitely worth the long excruciating, mind molesting wait, as usual with every chapter we look forward to the next one even more.

• 1 month later...

razordantwoface.jpg

Chapter 12: The Radicals

Dennis was unnerved. His would-be assassin was just sitting there, looking as if she had seen a ghost. He pushed Yoko off him, and got up, making sure his gun was still aimed at her.

He strode up to Kane.

" Who are you?" he asked. Kane smiled again.

" I have been called many things. My name is Kane but people know me as something else entirely. Yoko let out a long and slow breath, fear enveloping her entire being.

" He's the King Hexer," she mumbled.

" The what?" asked Dennis. Kane laughed, softly.

" Now now Yoko-" he was cut off.

" Shut up! You bastard! It's your fault that all hexers are-" screamed Yoko. Kane disappeared suddenly, causing Dennis to gasp, he reappeared next to Yoko.

" I should of killed you a long time ago," he said, calmly. Yoko's eyes widened as Kane pulled out a knife, before swiftly slitting her throat.

Dennis was horrified. Yoko slid to the floor, life draining from her face. Kane sighed. He handed Dennis a slip of paper.

" Watch out for Iki and the HCS. I have formed a group called the Radicals. We have to fight against the inhumane way hexers are treated."

" Iki? The HCS?" Dennis was confused. Kane smiled.

" Just visit that website and all will be revealed." he said. Dennis looked down at the paper, looking back up, he was stunned to see that Kane, with Yoko's body, had disappeared.....

" Well, it's a pretty bad gash," Kro touched it and the wound disappeared. Shade blinked.

" The pain just went." he frowned. " Did you heal me?" he asked surprised.

" Um, I dunno"

" You're a hexer too," whispered Shade excitedly.

" What?!" yelped Kro, attracting attention from the people around him. He smiled, embarrassed.

" Wait, you said 'too', are you one?" he whispered.

Shade nodded.

" Bloody hell," gasped Kro.

He couldn't believe he was a hexer and that he'd found another one so quickly. They stepped out of the job center.

" Wanna come to my house?" asked Kro. Shade smiled.

" Sure."

As they turned a corner, Kro bumped into a tall man.

" Oops, sorry," he said.

Kane smiled.

" No problem," he replied.

Elemental smiled. He had sabotaged the car and done his job and was looking forward to a nice, fat paycheck. Suddenly, his phone rang. He answered it.

" Is it done? it was Iki.

" Yes boss, the car's a smoldering wreck," answered Elemental, proudly. Iki sighed.

" Our employers are giving us a huge amount of money for this job." he said.

" And, I'm getting 10% right?" enquired Elemental, cautiously.

" I have another job for you. Do this properly and you'll get 20%." said Iki.

Elemental grinned. He was greedy.

" Sure boss, what do you want me to do?"

"I'm sending a newbie to you, he has a task. Your to support him." answered Iki. Elemtal frowned.

" Give back-up to a newbie? Me?" he scoffed. Iki's voice took on a dangerous tone.

" You will do as I say" he said.

Elemental gulped.

" Yes boss. What's this guys name?"

Iki smiled.

"Ballard."

• 6 months later...

I'd like to apologise for what happened to this story. I know idl and wake were loyal readers but I just got stuck in terms of ideas for it. Maybe some time in the future i'll finish it, but I have no plans for the immediate future. Thanks for all the support and I'm truly sorry I have to leave it like this. That being said, high demand would force me to restart it but that's also quite unlikely.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...