The Organisation

RazorDan

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 22

Ballard strode towards his helicopter. He smiled to himself. When the building came down, all his enemies would be dead and Kametsu would belong to him. He glanced at Koby. He could be a problem, I should kill him later. Suddenly, a bullet hit the helicopter.

" What the heck?!" cursed Clare. The group looked towards the direction the bullet had come from and Kro gasped.

" Awesome shot, Shade. As usual," grinned Vesh. Mae pointed her gun at Ballard's group.

" Go get 'em!" she yelled. Koby swore.

" Everyone back inside!" he ordered. Ballard thought for a minute, before nodding in agreement. He and Koby rushed back inside, with Idl following. Clare and Kro unleashed a hail of bullets towards Vesh's group.

" Hit the deck!" yelled Oby. They all dropped to the floor and after a few seconds, the bullets had stopped. Suddenly, the helicopter blew up. After a minute or so, they got back to their feet. Kakashi let out a low whistle.

" That really was an awesome shot, Shade"

Shade grinned.

" We need to split up into three groups, to track Ballard down." announced Vesh. Mae looked at him curiously.

" Why?" she asked.

" The building will collapse in approximately 10 minutes. We'll cover more ground if we spli up. Two groups go after Ballard, the other one retreats to Spec Ops base so if we somehow fail, we'll be covered,"

At his words, silence fell and he continued.

" We have 9 people, so three groups of three,"

" Group 1, Me, Oby and Vesh. Group 2 Raz, Shazi and Iki. Group 3 Kak, Emp and Shade." interrupted Mae.

" Why am I in the third group?" asked Shade.

" You're senior and the only man, apart from Vesh that has the experience and ability to re-build Spec Ops if we fail," stated Mae, flatly. Shade sighed.

" Fine, Empathy, Kakashi, follow me," he ordered, before striding away. The rest of group 3 followed hastily.

" I think he's a bit angry," noted Razor.

" We can't worry about that now. Group 1 will follow the way that the enemy went, group 2 will double back to where we came from. Move out!" ordered Vesh.

Snow pointed his gun at Stuy.

" Can't believe I'm the one who kills you, Stuy," he sighed.

" 5 years ago, we were allies and fought in a war together. 5 years ago, The Organisation, Spec Ops and Ballard's crew didn't exist. 5 years ago, the legendary Kametsu Military Squad saved the world. But thats all ancient history. Right now, we're enemies, so kill me," replied Stuy. Snow sighed again. A gunshot rang out. Stuy opened his eyes and was surprised to see Snow on the floor, with a bullet in his leg. He looked at the door and saw Chaos standing there.

" KMS. Sure brings back memories." he glanced briefly at the two wounded men, his former allies.

" But that's ancient history now," he said dismissively, before striding out of the room.

Ballard swore. He was panicking. The building was falling apart and he knew it was only a matter of time before the floor he was standing on, collapsed. Koby looked thoughtful.

" I'll divert them," he announced suddenly. Ballard looked at him for a minute before smiling.

" Yes! Take Clare and Kro with you."

Koby gestured to them and together they ran back the way they had come.

" Comes down to us two," noted Idl, as they flew down the final flight of stairs.

" Yeah," smiled Ballard. As Idl led him towards the exit, he smiled.

" In the end, I always survive,"

They rushed outside and ran towards a waiting car.

" Drive!" ordered Ballard as they jumped into the vechile.

" What about Koby, boss?" asked the driver. Ballard grinned again.

" He's fine just drive,"

As the engine started, Ballad glanced back at the collapsing building.

I win.

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 23

Razor and Shazi accelerated forward. Their speed was so fast that Iki could barely keep up with them.

" Wait up guys," he gasped. Razor stopped and Shazi laughed.

" Sorry man, we're used to moving quickly," smiled Razor, ruefully. Suddenly, the building shook again.

" Come on. Let's get going," ordered Shazi. Razor nodded in agreement. Iki frowned.

" You guys realise that we're going the wrong way. Ballard and his cronies went the other way,"

Danny nodded, seriously.

" Yeah, we know," he answered. Iki frowned deeper.

" Then, why......?"

" We're gonna look for Eve and Chaos," said Shazi.

" Why do you think we're together? Me and Shazi are fast so we can capture them quickly and you're handy with a gun, so you can cover us," said Razor.

" How do you know that's our job?" asked Iki, in amazement.

" We have set teams. Usually, when me and Raz are on a team, it's for search and capture. Plus, Vesh knows how much Raz hates Chaos and that Eve will hesitate to attack us, since we were two of her closest friends." explained Shazi.

" Wow, Spec Ops are on another level," breathed Iki, in amazement. Razor and Shazi just grinned.

Shade looked at Empathy and Kakashi. He knew how valuable of an asset Empathy was, as she was one of the world's best doctors. He also understood that sending Kakashi back was an act to pacify Oblivia so if the rest died, the resistance would still have representation from the Organisation. Leki, Scott, Amber and Ronin. He had lost so many comrades. He prayed that he wouldn't lose anymore. As they got in the car, Shade looked at the burning building. His instructions were to wait for 9 minutes. After that, his comrades were on there own.

Mae and Oby ran forward, kicking open doors as they went. Behind them, Vesh checked each room. It was a quick and effective strategy and in just 2 minutes they had covered the west side. Turning a corner, Mae and Oby quickly went backwards, as bullets whizzed past them. Peeking up the corridor, Oby saw Clare and Kro.

" 2 targets. One bottom right, one top left sitting on a trolley, about a metre up." she reported. Mae nodded. She positioned her gun and grinned. Suddenly, the gun dropped out of her hands and she gasped.

" What is it?" asked Vesh as he joined them.

" Sorry, it's just"

" What?"

" Koby," sighed Mae.

" Come and get me Mae! I'm waiting!" yelled a voice. Koby.

" Bastard," cursed Oby.

5 minutes had passed.

" They're long gone guys. Let's get out of here." announced Shazi. Iki nodded in agreement.

" We're gonna get killed, if we don't leave now," he said. Razor was frustrated. He sped ahead, and as he rounded a corner, he was surprised to see Chaos exiting a room and walking away. He turned to his team as they caught up with him.

" Check this room and we'll go," he said.

Shazi thought for a second.

" Fine," she said, eventually. As they entered the room, Iki gasped. Lying there with obvious bullet wounds were Stuy and Snow.

" You guys sort this out! Meet you at the base!" announced Razor, before rushing out of the room.

" Shit," sighed Shazi.

Chaos smiled as he saw Eve.

" Let's get out of here, the building's coming down," he said to her. Eve smiled.

" We can escape. Start over somewhere." she said.

" Yeah, maybe Japan or how about America?" chuckled Chaos.

" Yeah!"

Suddenly, Chaos felt something cold and hard press into the back of his head, a gun.

Eve gasped.

" Raz, don't!" she exclaimed. Chaos sighed.

" Having fun, guys? Don't worry it's just me." grinned Razor, evily.

" Please, don't man," muttered Chaos. Razor laughed.

" It was me Raz! I killed Leki!" screamed Eve. Razor paused, looking confused. He lowered the gun slightly and Chaos lunged at him. Razor jumped back quickly and pulled the trigger.

" No!" yelled Chaos. Razor gasped as he saw Eve slip to the floor, blood pouring from her chest.........

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 24

"It was me Raz! I killed Leki!" screamed Eve. Razor paused, looking confused. He lowered the gun slightly and Chaos lunged at him. Razor jumped back quickly and pulled the trigger.

" No!" yelled Chaos. Razor gasped as he saw Eve slip to the floor, blood pouring from her chest.........

"EVE!" yelled Chaos. He rushed to her side. He lifted up her head with his hand.

" Eve dont die! Please don't die!"

Tears were running freely down his face. Razor had sunk to his knees, absolutely mortified. Eve reached out blindly, darkness clouding her vision. Chaos clasped the hand.

" I'm sorry, Chaos. I'm so sorry," she mumbled.

" No don't apologise. Just stay awake I'll get you to a hospital!" exclaimed Chaos. Eve shook her head.

" Don't worry, we can still escape this world. Japan, America, wherever! As long as I'm with you-"

Eve silenced him as she put her finger on his lips. She whispered to him,

" I'm sorry. I love you,"

More tears streamed down Chaos' face. Eve closed her eyes and breathed her last words,

" I don't blame you. You made my life worth living,"

Then she died.

Chaos howled in pain. Razor stared at him numbly. Chaos picked up his gun and jumped to his feet. He turned towards Razor.

" I'll kill-"

Suddenly, a part of the roof collapsed, separating them. Chaos swore. He lifted up Eve's body.

" Remember this Razor. Cuz one day I'll kill you!"

"Raz! You okay?" asked Iki, as he and Shazi ran upto Razor. Razor took a deep breath. What have I done? He rubbed his eyes and smiled at Iki and Shazi.

" Yeah. We need to get out of here, where are Snow and Stuy?" he asked.

" Dead," replied Shazi.

" How?" asked Razor.

" Stuy killed Snow and died of his injuries." reported Iki.

" Huh?"

" It was bizzare." said Shazi quietly. " Let's go,"

Shade smiled as Razor, Iki and Shazi got into the car.

" Any luck?" he asked. Razor shook his head quickly. Kakashi sighed.

" We'll have to leave now,"

Shade nodded.

" What about Oby, Vesh and Mae?" asked Shazi.

" It's their orders. We'll wait until the building collapses," replied Shade, bitterly.

" Fine," huffed Shazi.

Hurry up guys, thought Shade.

"Yes!" cheered Mae. The enemy fire had stopped and they rushed forward. Oby sword glinted as she cut down a makeshift barricade. Vesh looked at his watch.

" I minute and we go," he said. Oby and Mae nodded. As they rounded a corner, they came across a set of tall, wide doors. Vesh stopped them.

" This is the main courtroom. This is the only entrance and exit. Expect heavy fire if we enter."

Mae smiled and Oblivia laughed.

" Awesome!" said Oby.

" Clare, you get out and join Ballard now" ordered Koby. Clare nodded and turned towards the door.

" If you don't wanna die, I suggest using the window,"

Clare walked over to the window but hesitated.

" GO!" ordered Koby. Clare climbed out the window.

" Thats a bit extreme," noted Kro. Koby turned to him.

" When the doors open, kill Vesh and rush out of the room. Can you do it?"

" Course I can," scoffed Kro.

" Good. Then go to Ballard,"

Kro nodded.

" Ready?" asked Vesh. The girls nodded. Vesh pushed open the doors and a single shot rang out.

" Vesh!" gasped Mae. The inspector slumped to the floor, a bullet hole between his eyes.

" Damn," cursed Oby. She dived into the room, with Mae following. Oby swore again as Kro rushed past her, shutting the door behind him. Outside the room, he laughed.

" The plan actually worked!" he locked the door.

" Ballard's gonna be pleased with Vesh, Oby, Mae and Koby all dead," he chuckled before turning away.

The building shook again. Oby and Mae faced down Koby.

" My plan was brilliant don't you think?" he bragged. Mae charged at him, catching him by surprise. She trapped him in a choke hold.

" Oby we've run out of time. Get out. I'll deal with him." she ordered.

" But sis-"

" This is between me and him! Please leave!"

Oby hesitated for a second before sighing in resignation.

" Fine. I'll just go find Rand,"

She walked towards the window.

" I killed him!" laughed Koby. Oblivia froze. She turned towards him.

" You what?"

" I shot Random and killed him!" he boasted. Oby screamed and lunged at him.

" Oby stop-" Mae was cut off as Koby elbowed her. He shot Oby in the knee, causing her to collapse. Mae frantically scrambled for her fallen gun and then the building collapsed.

" NO!" yelled Shazi as the building collapsed. Razor closed his eyes and Empathy was weeping.

" It's over. They're dead," muttered Shade. Iki helped Shazi into the car. They all strapped themselves in.

" They died defending this city. We need to properly honour their sacrifice," said Kakashi. The car shot away from the obliterated police HQ. Shazi and Empathy were both crying freely. Iki and Kakashi had their heads in their hands, Razor punched the door. Suddenly, the radio blared into life.

" ........ following the invasion from America and the assasination of the Prersident and most of his cabinet, former war leader, Senator Ballard has declared martial law and has been appointed the new head of state." reported the DJ. There were collective gasps of disbelief. Ballard came onto the radio.

"........Following the unprecedented American terror attack, our proud country has been damaged. I pledge to you that I will make this country as good, no better than it ever was!"

Razor swore.

" I am the man that will lead Kametsu to glory!"

" He survived. We lost," gasped Shade. There faces pictures of sorrow, pain and agony, Razor sighed.

" Vesh was right. We're fugitives.........."

The END

Thanks for reading!