Murder at the convention... (Gore)

I do not own any of the names but my own, also I will not give descriptions on the people or their clothes, that is for you to fill in. Enjoy the very first part!!

Part one: The win

It was a normal Saturday morning, Talena was finishing up her weekly shopping. As she made her way home an impulse drew her to the lotto stand, the sign read ' 80 million draw tonight' not thinking much of it she bought a ticket anyway. As the old saying went ' you have to be in it no win it", tucking the ticket into her wallet Talena continued her way home.

Later that night!

Talena sat on her lounge stunned, the announcer had just called out the winning numbers, the numbers on her lotto ticket. She shook her head to clear it as the announcer spoke the numbers once more. Talena was not hearing things, he did call her numbers... She had won the lotto!

Two months later

A very happy Talena was sitting in first class, a glass of whiskey and cola on her little table. Around her were the other people from Australia, Shazi, Kazu Wolf and his wife.

Talena was grinning when Shazi leaned over, " What are you so happy about?" She inquired playfully.

Talena tilted her head to the side, " Let's see... I am a millionaire... We are flying to the U.S to have a kametsu convention so we get to meet all our friends."

" You may be a millionaire Mae, but you dress like a poorper!" Kazu teased kneeling on his chair to look back at the girls.

Talena swiped at him with the in flight magazine she had been reading before her mind drifted. "Be nice or I get them to turn this flight around." She smiled.

Shazi started laughing, between gasps she managed to say; "Yeah right! The reason...you want to...fly there and have...the convention is so...you can see 'your' Koby!"

Talena turned bright red as the pilot announced " We are approaching Dallas Airport, if you could all please take your seats and put on your seat belts we will be landing in fifteen minutes."

Murder at the convention part two: Day of death.

The convention was in full swing by the time Talena had spoken to everyone gathered, it seemed that no matter where she turned there were the smiling faces of everyone who agreed to come.

In the corner Eve was picking on Chaos about something, Mask and Ba11ard laughing at them. Koby was lurking an the corner watching everything with sharp eyes. Icarus was leading Empathy around to all the groups.

Zadra standing at the buffet table asking why there was not alcohol being served Botzz and fluffy right behind him. Poetic walked through the door looking as stunning as ever with Nellio close behind.

All the women were looking beautiful, and Ripcat his eyes glassy and a huge smile on his face could not keep his hands to himself as the ladies walked passed him. Ripcat seeing Oby bend over to grab something was stunned when she turned and punched him in the nose, Yuna laughed at him as he went to wash up.

Lantern was sitting in a stool where he could see everyone scratching away on his drawing pad, making sure he got as much as he could onto the paper. Leki was standing poised with a camera taking photos so he could make an album for everyone that attended.

The clock had just struck 10 and suddenly Talena was not feeling well. Excusing herself she made her way out side and settled into one of the awaiting cars to take her back to the hotel.

**Please note I have taken an artistic licence to all involved as I don't really know most of you well enough to get your personality into the story.

And I am sorry Ripcat >.> Please don't hurt me xD**

Part three Day of Death II

Icarus, Empathy and Koby were headed to the hotel, all worried about how pale Talena looked as she left. Empathy was insisting that it could me nothing more then a mild fever, where as Koby worriedly ranted on about all the worst diseases he could think of.

After arriving at the hotel the three of them rush into the elevator, Icarus imploring Koby to calm down and breathe. Nevertheless as soon as the elevator doors were open Koby was rushing down the hallway.

When Koby reached the door Icarus grabbed his wrist to keep him from knocking. "It maybe best if Empathy knocked Koby, if Maé isn't feeling well, Empy can see to her."

Nodding Empathy gently but firmly pushed him out of the way, "Koby, if Maé is sick she does not need you worrying like an over protective mother. If you care for her, STAY HERE!" she demanded before wrapping lightly on the door.

They waited and not a sound could be heard Icarus grasped the doorknob and turned, the door was unlocked and it opened silently. Pushing Empathy to the side he stepped into the room and stopped blocking the door.

There sitting in the chair was Talena, but no sound came from her lips to indicate she was sleeping. Before Empathy or Koby could utter a word he closed and locked the door. Eyes sharp he scanned the room for any sign of an intruder. He did not want to but Empathy in any danger, nothing seemed out of place so he made his way to the bathroom. Again, everything was neatly placed nothing had been touched.

Walking back to the door where angry sounds from Empathy and Koby could be heard, he unlocked it and let them in. "Empy, I think she is dead..."

Part 4 Suspicion

Hours later Talena's close friends were sitting in Koby's room, those who could drink had one. Ballard had arrived as they wheeled out her body, for some reason the shock had been too much so he retired to his room for the night.

Koby was sitting in the corner, his head in his hands. Empy was in an armchair close by just in case he went into shock, Icarus was pacing before them clearly unimpressed.

"What the hell did the cops say?" He demanded of no one in perticular, "all they told me is 'don't leave town'."

"I don't know." Came Koby's muffled reply.

"They said that we are all under suspicion." Kazu stated. "I heard them as they were leaving, it seems Mae had left us all in her will before we flew over..." He trailed off as all eyes centered on him.

"So someone here killed her?" Shazi yelled into the silence, "No one in this room would do that!

"You're right, no one in this room would do that..." Icarus stated a nasty gleam in his eyes. "But someone NOT in this room could have."

"Babe, we can not go around-" Empy was interrupted by Ripcat bursting his way into the room.

"Guys! Guys!" He called eyes red and glassy. "It's Ballard! he-"

They were all on there feet now, watching Ripcat vomit all over the floor. "He is dead, someone killed him."

Everyone rushed out of the door and down the hall, stopping only when they reached the door. It was wide open blood smeared on the walls and all over the furniture, listening to a Rhythmic dripping as one they looked up. Empy and Shazi screamed, Koby covered his mouth and Icarus stood there gaping.

Hanging from the light shade by metal coat-hangers was Ballard, his stomach torn open. His intestines looked to be stapled to the ceiling around where he hung. the left side of his face seemed to be missing and looking over at the mirror that showed that side of his head, Koby saw that his brain was no longer inside his skull.

"Someone...call the police..." Kazu said before turning to vomit loudly in the hallway.

Part 5 Suspicion II

The police had just left angry and frustrated, they vowed to get to the bottom of it before anyone else got murdered.

As the sky blackened and dark clouds rolled in... Icarus and Empy were sitting in their room consoling Koby who was gazing out the window, eyes red and swollen. Koby had wanted to get to know Talena better but now he would never have a chance.

"Don't worry otouto-san, we will get the person or persons responsible!" He half growled taking Empy into his arms. "First Mae mae and now Ballard, who will be next?"

Koby turned from the window, "Thanks oniisan, I'm heading to bed... It has been a long day..."

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE

Wolf was running, pulling his girlfriend along with him. He had to get her away from here, a shadowy figure was drawing closer. Wolf turned and ran face first into a tree causing the tree to shudder violently, knocking him and his girlfriend to the ground. Their pursuer stopped watching them intently, all would could see what the whites of the persons eyes.

Pulling his frightened woman behind himself he took a step forward, "What the fuck do you want!?" He called out hoping someone would hear him. The person did not reply, instead drew out a knife. "So you're the one going around killing everyone, why?"

Before the figure could answer Wolf charged intending to use his height and weight against the smaller opponent. The pain of the knife slicing through his skin failed to register as he turned to attack again, this time he landed a punch that sent the person flying.

Snarling Wolf ripped the knife out of his stomach as the shadow got to its feet. With a flash of teeth it spun around arms extended. Wolf stopped and watched as his lady grabbed at her throat eyes wide in shock before she collapsed gurgling, only then did he see the knife the person held as they lowered their arms.

Wolf bellowed in pain and anger rushing the figure with knife pointing towards its chest. Before the knife could do anything more then slice open the fabric of its clothes the person danced out of reach. Lighting streaked the sky, and Wolf stopped staring open mouthed. "It's you!?" he asked confused.

"Shhhh...." Was the last thing he heard as the figure jumped at him breaking his neck.

Thunder boomed and the figure looked down at its victims before taking hold of Wolfs lifeless arms to drag him over to his partner.

**Oniisan is elder brother**

**Otouto-san is little brother**

Part 6 Suspicion part III

At the same time

Shazi rushed down the hall, eager to get to the phone in the foyer as the one is her room was not working. She had promised her mother that she would call about this time every night, that way her mother would have nothing to worry over. A flash of lighting caught her attention and stopping Shazi gazed out the window into the black night.

A thunderclap sounded and Shazi jumped as the lights flickered, laughing nervously at herself she turned from the window and froze. A huge figure dressed in back was in arms reach. Trying to swallow the lump in her throat she took a trembling step back, only to have the person take a small step forward. Shazi turned to run but was pulled into a bear hug her mouth covered by a large hand, she squirmed trying to get loose but the arms only tightened around her.

As the person in black squeezed her tighter, Shazis' eyes started to bulge, her chest heaving in her need for oxygen. Suddenly there was a muted snap and Shazi went limp, her spine and neck broken.

The figure sighed quietly and with great care placed Shazi on the floor in a seated position under the window. Using two gloved fingers the figure closed her eyes and made its way silently out of the hallway...

Part 7 Oh no!

The police were gone again, after questioning them all once more, it seemed that Koby was the only one without an alibi, and even though the police knew there was not enough time for him to kill all three of his friends he was still their prime suspect.

He sat on his bed and gripped at his hair, he was angry and upset that they would think he would have killed all those people. A knock came at the door but Koby ignored it, only raising his head when it opened.

"Hey bro, can we talk?"

Fluffy and Shade were sitting in their room, arguing over whose turn it was to use the laptop. Both failed to notice the door open and close until a little hand touched them both on the shoulders.

Part 8- The End?

Shade and fluffy spun around, the laptop crashing to the floor. Spying the person in black shade kicked out catching the figure in the stomach, grunting they stepped back and slowly pulled out the knife hidden in the folds of the fabric. Fluffy picked up a vase and threw it.

The figure dropped to their knees hands to their head. Shade and Fluffy approached the injured person. "Time to figure out who you are." Shade said a feral smile on his lips.

Shade bent and reached out to take the balaclava off of the small black clad figures head then realized that fluffy was no longer next to him. Looking over his shoulder Shade cried out, Fluffly was being held by another person in black a hunting knife sticking out of his throat.

"Now it is your turn," the figure on the floor said thrusting their knife into Shades temple. "Rest in peace."

The smaller of the two picked up the laptop and looked at the page Fluffy was on and gagged, it was video of some man pounding into a vagina that looked blue and weeping. Disgusted at the images the figure closed the laptop and slammed it over and over again on to the dead mans head, blood and brain matter splattering everywhere.

"Quickly now." the bigger one said "We don't have much time."

"I know! Get his clothes off, I will sort out Fluffy!" The smaller said dropping the laptop and pulling Shade over to the bed. The bigger of the two nodded and began undressing Shade as the smaller one walked over and ripped the knife out of Fluffy's neck.

"You told me to remind you that after we finish you want to burn those gloves"

"Yes yes, I know ick! I will burn everything after touching him!" the smaller said as Fluffy's pants were cut away. "Why am I not surprised he has no jocks on?"

"Hurry up you two!" A voice called from in front of the door as the smaller figure took the offending piece of flesh in their hand and cut it away. "You don't have much time, hurry up an finish the job!"

"Be quiet! we are going as fast as we can." Replied the big one. "We can always trade places you know."

The person outside went silent, The two inside got back to work again. The smaller one picked up what once was Fluffy's dick and walked over to Shade. with one swift movement shoved the penis up the dead mans arse as he half lay naked on the bed.

The big one lifted Fluffy from the floor and laughing quietly placed him over Shade propping him up so that his hips were resting against Shades arse.

"Let's go." Said the smaller heading out the door.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know your evil plan, girl, you're going to post it in such small pieces so that people go insane, begging you for more like some addicts, while you watch them with a merciless grin on your face...

...But we are strong... We wont fall for it, never!..

......please....more....gimme more!...

Mae has me lurking in a corner like a hawk, ripcat being a perv, eve picking on chaos, lantern drawing, leki taking pictures, botzz wondering why there is no alcohol, and ren leading meg around, all by part 2 of the story. xD

Ren and I been pondering on what could happen next, by the title it seems given there will be some murders. Shame Kametsu can't gather without someone killing someone, but hey that's life I guess?

Great story Mae, and you got part 2 up like you said. =P

lol Koby, ain't that the truth. Going on the title, and assuming there is a murder, I've been trying to guess who the first 'victim' will be, and who might be the 'killer'.

For some reason, I've been leaning towards the idea that it could be someone not yet mentioned, or perhaps they make only passing appearances...