Murder at the convention... (Gore)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Makes sure staying with Ren* Wow so each of the Supes are dying. No clue whose doing it. Nothing to say someone who was in the room could have done it as its easy to kill someone lay the body out then go with everyone else.

Nice story Mae

**Edit 1** erm...I just realised I could be setting myself up here....

Wolf is wolfmother right? Sometimes I can't keep up with all the nicknames. xD Well I think this chapter just confirms once again that it's neither Icarus, Empy, or me. As if that could ever have been the case anyways. This has me wondering, who else here at Kametsu is small, who does Wolf talk to often, and who was his girlfriend who was also killed, was it not someone from Kametsu as to the reason no name was mentioned? Each chapter answers very few if any questions, but they create that much more questions. Great story for suspension and mystery. I enjoy reading them when you release a chapter, too bad it takes so long between them, but then that does only increase the suspense as well. xD

I'm still thinking it's either Eve, Zadra, or Mask. Although not sure if they are small.

Aside from that, there were a couple of errors such as using her instead of she, or duplicates of the word instead of the word needed like "He had to her her" I am thinking was meant to be "He had to get her" but we all make mistakes like that at some point, so =P and it didn't effect the story, so all good. I love you. ^.^

Wolf is wolfmother right? Sometimes I can't keep up with all the nicknames. xD Well I think this chapter just confirms once again that it's neither Icarus, Empy, or me. As if that could ever have been the case anyways. This has me wondering, who else here at Kametsu is small, who does Wolf talk to often, and who was his girlfriend who was also killed, was it not someone from Kametsu as to the reason no name was mentioned? Each chapter answers very few if any questions, but they create that much more questions. Great story for suspension and mystery. I enjoy reading them when you release a chapter, too bad it takes so long between them, but then that does only increase the suspense as well. xD

I'm still thinking it's either Eve, Zadra, or Mask. Although not sure if they are small.

Yes Wolf is Wolfmother, he is a good 6foot + So it can be anyone who is smaller then that =D

You are right, his girlfriend is not from Kametsu, but I thought... even though she dies... he would want her with him...

As for the raising more questions, good ^.^ I am glad it does, but all lose ends will be tied up later.

As to the comment about length... well you distract me... How can I think of killing someone when we are being all lovey? xD

A nice death, dark and tense... still not the tentacle rape, though ;D

I'm not even trying to guess who the killer is, I let Talena play with my brains as long as she wishes. Besides, the last thing i would know about a fellow kametsu member is her\his height.

Yeah, and sorry to see you die, Wolf, at least your gf is with you, and you join Talena and Ba11ard. Have fun, mate.

Edit: And, as always, with all this rambling i forgot to say i liked the writing style... oh well, that's why we've got the edit buttons.

awesome death mae, cheers for that. i have a suspician about who it is but i am gonna keep it to myself. dead men tell no tales. hhhhmmmm at least i not the killer. i can tell you all though the killer has eyes like a crab, hooks on both hands, a face crisscrossed in scars and wearing a leotard! ok maybe i didn't look XD avenge mine( and steph's), ballards and mae's deaths. but mainly mine XD