Murder at the convention... (Gore)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, you have at least 18 more chapters to enjoy as those who are still alive (for Shades' benefit) are:

Oby, Mask, Zrda, Chaos, Eve, Poetic, Shade, Botzz, Fluffy, Kazu, Nellio, Ren, Empy, Ripcat, Yuna, Lantern, Leki and Koby. (Sorry I forgot you my love)

I am up to part 6 and the only people that have dies so far have been, Me, Ballard, Wolf and his misses and poor little Shazi ^.^

Oh and Shade.... I said YOU would be the one to die from a tentacle rape no one else xD

Well..knowing me and what I would've been intending to do with that laptop, at least you could say I died with a certain part of me held high and firm lol you know...since thinking about it is enough to...Good job Mae!

Damn it I know you too well... Just you wait till the next one gets written, you will see what you were watching xD

Ummmm, this is certainly taking an interesting direction. xD Oh, I almost forgot... *spills a bucket full of freezing water over Idl's head* >.> What? Someone had to do it... ^.^

Oby... I have tried... and tried again... if I hear one more thing about his turtle I am gonna kill him! xD

And thanks for the comments all xD

How could I not have an alibi? lol.. wasn't Ren and Empy with me the whole time before ever since we found poor Mae? I can't say I didn't expect to be a suspect eventually, but I sure hope I wasn't the killer. If it's anything like movies, the true killers are the one's that was never suspected to be the killer. So being suspected in a way would have ruled me out. xD

Shade, I wouldn't want to argue about using a laptop that fluffy used. Let him keep it.. eww. I wonder if it's the small killer who touched them, or just a small member of Kametsu. Guess we will find out in the next chapter.

Hahaha, the killer is living his last minutes!

No way someone can take down me and fluffy without one hell of a fight, and apparently fluffy said he has something big and firm at his disposal, i bet it could be used as a deadly weapon! We are positively going to fight!

And i wonder what we could use the laptop for. Accessing the forums maybe?