Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Name-is-Ti

Cartoon Network is Reairing the old Teen Titans

20 posts in this topic

So I heard that Cartoon Network is reairing the old Teen Titans, now I don't know if it's in HD or not, but it will be most likely to be in HD. And as far as I know there is no HD version of this cartoon except for season 3. If anyone could record it in HD, please, I'm begging you(or if there's a streaming site with 720p quality). I want to watch this show again so badly in HD.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Name-is-Ti said:

So I heard that Cartoon Network is reairing the old Teen Titans, now I don't know if it's in HD or not, but it will be most likely to be in HD. And as far as I know there is no HD version of this cartoon except for season 3. If anyone could record it in HD, please, I'm begging you(or if there's a streaming site with 720p quality). I want to watch this show again so badly in HD.

Is this in the US or UK?

In the UK the listings for CN UK are airing Teen Titans Go! 

All shows on CN have become awful imo so loved the old version of the anime that was aired.

Edited by ZuRi_786

First off, is this in the US or UK? Second, I'm pretty sure the original Teen Titans cartoon is, well, a cartoon; not an anime. It just happened to have anime-inspired/moments/animation at times.

US and its airing at 6am for a full hour starting Monday the 7th and its going to be weekdays aka Mon-Fri at 6am starting Monday August 7th in the US

23 hours ago, Name-is-Ti said:

Season 3 used to be the only season available in HD. This is no longer the case, all seasons are available in HD:

1 person likes this

Pretty sure they're airing in HD, and it is in the U.S. Or at least the other day Trouble in Tokyo aired and it was in HD (granted that's a movie). But as the previous commenter said, some kind folks have already uploaded them in HD for us!

7 hours ago, Warenward said:

Season 3 used to be the only season available in HD. This is no longer the case, all seasons are available in HD:

Thanks for the plug, but actually we only have seasons 3-5 in good quality HD. And what I mean by that is the encodes from Google Play/YouTube have loads of technical issues which warrant recording the first two seasons from Cartoon Network's broadcasts.

On 8/5/2017 at 9:04 PM, Warenward said:

Ah thank you for posting this! I'll be sure to check every single page for downloadable links.

On 8/5/2017 at 5:42 PM, Arian said:

Thanks for the plug, but actually we only have seasons 3-5 in good quality HD. And what I mean by that is the encodes from Google Play/YouTube have loads of technical issues which warrant recording the first two seasons from Cartoon Network's broadcasts.

I've got these queued up to record if you know anyone who wants the raw copies. 

1 person likes this

oh man, i loved that show so much... i dont have cable anymore so im hoping i can catch it through here if someone DVRs it or something

13 hours ago, Beastlypanda said:

I've got these queued up to record if you know anyone who wants the raw copies. 

I'd love to have raw copies if your willing to share them!

I'm currently rounding up all the captures I can find of S01E13 Apprentice Part 2 and S02E13 Aftershock Part 2. I'm primarily interested in the opening sequences because they are missing on Google's Playstore copies.

The new copies of Season 1 and 2 that Dawnshadow grabbed from the Google Playstore do not have the issues that were present if the initial offering on the Teen Titans HD thread here. So I'd be extremely grateful to get copies of the new airings for these episodes in particular, so the highest quality video for the missing sequences can be reinserted with the GP video.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ThePJzer said:

I'd love to have raw copies if your willing to share them!

I'm currently rounding up all the captures I can find of S01E13 Apprentice Part 2 and S02E13 Aftershock Part 2. I'm primarily interested in the opening sequences because they are missing on Google's Playstore copies.

The new copies of Season 1 and 2 that Dawnshadow grabbed from the Google Playstore do not have the issues that were present if the initial offering on the Teen Titans HD thread here. So I'd be extremely grateful to get copies of the new airings for these episodes in particular, so the highest quality video for the missing sequences can be reinserted with the GP video.

I was sort of underwhelmed by the quality compared to google play - but here's the first 2 eps from my DVR.

https://mega.nz/#F!J34hlASa!7c2rQfYLfYyCR-yfeTotpQ

Edit: I'll prob just keep dumping the recordings in that folder ^^

Edit 2: Well, looks like my DVR only captured the last... 5 minutes of E02? Very cool :(

Edited by Beastlypanda
fixed link
1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Beastlypanda said:

I was sort of underwhelmed by the quality compared to google play - but here's the first 2 eps from my DVR.

Fantastic, you're awesome dude, thanks!

I'll take a look at them next time I get a chance. I wonder why E02 ended up being more than 5x smaller than E01, that's quite a difference.

Just now, ThePJzer said:

Fantastic, you're awesome dude, thanks!

I'll take a look at them next time I get a chance. I wonder why E02 ended up being more than 5x smaller than E01, that's quite a difference.

Yeah I just edited my original post.. for some reason my DVR only caught the last 5 minutes. I have no idea why that would be and of course, it would happen on a show that most likely probably won't rerun the episode until the series completes.

19 minutes ago, Beastlypanda said:

Yeah I just edited my original post.. for some reason my DVR only caught the last 5 minutes. I have no idea why that would be and of course, it would happen on a show that most likely probably won't rerun the episode until the series completes.

Eh, no worries. As long as you catch the first 5 minutes of S01E13 Apprentice Part 2 and S02E13 Aftershock Part 2. ^_^

IMO the new GP copies S01-S02 are equal in quality to iTunes S03-S05. It's just a matter of rounding up sources for the missing opening scenes, and using the best available. We don't really need TV captures for all of S01-S02. However, the more the merrier, since everyone has differing opinions and personal preferences. So capturing the latest airings is not a bad thing by any means. 

On 8/8/2017 at 4:26 AM, Beastlypanda said:

Edit 2: Well, looks like my DVR only captured the last... 5 minutes of E02? Very cool :(

Thanks for the upload mate, you're an awesome job!

I saw that Verizon Fios has had some seasons for free on-demand for at least few months now, it's good quality for its age, and if I could somehow capture it I would.

There is no Season 2 in HD anywhere on the forums? I've been trying to find that one. There is a Google Play rip torrent out for Season 1 in 1080p but I'm new here and I'm not exactly sure if I can post the link to it.

They were playing the Teen titans movie today as well. here's hoping that Cartoon Network slowly brings back the good stuff.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Seems like anything other than Go is being strangled in the cradle rather than giving it a chance to steal the limelight.