Update:

Upon researching Harvey Beaks in preparation for download, I discovered the creator of the show made a show prior to it: Chowder.  So I put that on my list ahead of Harvey Beaks.  I may have to settle for the 480p version from iTunes for now, but I hope someone can eventually get their hands on 1080p somewhere and upload it.

Man, the transition from SD to HD was painful.  It's so frustrating that all these shows that aired in HD don't end up that way on iTunes, all because they aired during that transition period.  At least HD is the new standard now, so we don't have to worry about that kind of thing until 4K starts to take over.  (Which hopefully won't be for a long time)

On 8/3/2017 at 2:21 PM, avalpsychicguy said:

Update:

Upon researching Harvey Beaks in preparation for download, I discovered the creator of the show made a show prior to it: Chowder.  So I put that on my list ahead of Harvey Beaks.  I may have to settle for the 480p version from iTunes for now, but I hope someone can eventually get their hands on 1080p somewhere and upload it.

Man, the transition from SD to HD was painful.  It's so frustrating that all these shows that aired in HD don't end up that way on iTunes, all because they aired during that transition period.  At least HD is the new standard now, so we don't have to worry about that kind of thing until 4K starts to take over.  (Which hopefully won't be for a long time)

Chowder's the shizz, wayyy better than Harvey Beaks

On 10/12/2016 at 8:54 PM, avalpsychicguy said:

Toons that I have watched/am still watching:

• Jackie Chan Adventures
  • The Last Airbender
  • The Legend of Korra
  • Phineas and Ferb
  • Gravity Falls
  • The Powerpuff Girls
  • Dexter's Laboratory
  • SpongeBob SquarePants*
  • Adventure Time*
  • Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
  • Regular Show
  • Wander Over Yonder
  • Star vs. the Forces of Evil*
  • The Fairly OddParents*
  • Danny Phantom
  • Kim Possible
  • Milo Murphy's Law*

Toons that I've watched/caught up with since this post:

• Over the Garden Wall
  • The Amazing World of Gumball*
  • Samurai Jack
  • Invader Zim
  • Xiaolin Showdown
  • The Loud House*
  • Ed, Edd n Eddy
  • Johnny Bravo
  • ChalkZone
  • My Life as a Teenage Robot
  • Codename: Kids Next Door

Amazing list btw, huge fan of all of these shows except Gumball and Milo Murphy's Law. Well I don't care much for Xiaolin Showdown either but I grew up with it so it's nostalgic/holds a special place despite me not caring for it now

Toons that I do not recommend:

• The Powerpuff Girls (2016 Reboot)

Could not agree more, absolute disgrace of a true classic

Toons that I stopped watching due to a lack of interest:

• Courage the Cowardly Dog

Shame you feel that way but to each their own

On 8/10/2017 at 11:05 PM, DabDeity710 said:

Shame you feel that way but to each their own

I actually liked the first season well enough, but from the second season onward, Courage stopped getting new lines, and they just reused old voice clips.  It was as if his voice actor died or quit or something, and they just didn't bother replacing him. :/

Update:

• Finished The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
    • My rating: Very good!  Its twisted sense of humor made it stand out among kids' shows.
  • Finished Evil Con Carne (On the lookout for better quality for the next time I watch it)
    • My rating: It had potential, but it was way too short.  Darnit networks, can't you recognize a good show when you see one??
  • Began watching T.U.F.F. Puppy
    • My impressions so far: Excellent!  This is definitely going to be one of my top 10.  Butch Hartman is a genius!

I will probably completely revamp the first post as soon as I find the time, cutting out the story at the beginning and providing a much better-organized list.  It's hard to believe it's been nearly a year since I ran out of cartoons to watch!  Thanks for all the suggestions from everyone so far, and please keep them coming!

8 minutes ago, avalpsychicguy said:

Update:

• Finished The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
    • My rating: Very good!  Its twisted sense of humor made it stand out among kids' shows.
  • Finished Evil Con Carne (On the lookout for better quality for the next time I watch it)
    • My rating: It had potential, but it was way too short.  Darnit networks, can't you recognize a good show when you see one??
  • Began watching T.U.F.F. Puppy
    • My impressions so far: Excellent!  This is definitely going to be one of my top 10.  Butch Hartman is a genius!

I will probably completely revamp the first post as soon as I find the time, cutting out the story at the beginning and providing a much better-organized list.  It's hard to believe it's been nearly a year since I ran out of cartoons to watch!  Thanks for all the suggestions from everyone so far, and please keep them coming!

Seeing as how you have like double digit amounts of cartoons on queue and the entire dcau AND all the dc animated movies to watch I think it'll be a very long time before you run out of cartoons to watch:haha:hey if you do you could always watch all 1000+ looney tunes shorts, if anything those should have priority over everythingxD

You already seem to have both Avatars, Danny Phantom and Teen Titans, but without recommending too many 90's cartoons you might also want to check out:

• Disney's Gargoyles
  • Total Drama Island
  • The Angry Beavers
  • Hey Arnold
  • The Wild Thornberrys (because Nigel)

I'd also would have added Rocko's Modern Life, but it leans a bit more towards the adult side.

2 hours ago, vap0re0n said:

You already seem to have both Avatars, Danny Phantom and Teen Titans, but without recommending too many 90's cartoons you might also want to check out:

• Disney's Gargoyles
  • Total Drama Island
  • The Angry Beavers
  • Hey Arnold
  • The Wild Thornberrys (because Nigel)

I'd also would have added Rocko's Modern Life, but it leans a bit more towards the adult side.

Hey Arnold's the shizzzz can't believe I didn't notice that not being on the list. And Rocko's Modern Life is NOT an adult show, why cuz it has innuendo? Almost all of the good kid's cartoons do

Edited by DabDeity710

Update!

• Finished T.U.F.F. Puppy
  • Began watching Billy Dilley's Super-Duper Subterranean Summer
    • Totally loving it, I hope we get more
  • Added new shows to "Cartoons that I plan to watch"
    • Tangled: The Series
    • OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
    • Dreamworks Dragons
    • Ben 10
    • Ben 10: Alien Force
    • Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
    • Fish Hooks
  • Moved Teen Titans and Steven Universe to new list: "Cartoons I'm not interested in at the moment, but I may watch someday"

I have not updated the tags, unfortunately.  I'll get around to that next time.

This isn't directly related to cartoons, but I recently got a hand-me-down desktop PC, and now that I have a 1920x1200 monitor, I can finally enjoy cartoons in true 1080p.  (The monitor is a bit taller than 1080p, but has the same width, so it will display perfect 1080p.)  Up until now, I've been using my laptop, which only has a 1366x768 resolution.  Anyways, just to make this post have SOMETHING to do with cartoons, I'll just say that I'm loving Harvey Beaks (the show, not the character; but I guess he's okay, too).  It's got fun characters, and episodes that teach meaningful lessons in a subtle way.  I've finished season 1, and I'm going to start season 2 soon.  Oh, and my favorite character is definitely Fee.  I'm going to be inconsolable when this show ends.  I can't say for sure, but I might try to fit it in my top 10.