So, remember how I said I might take a while with Omniverse? Well...

• Finished Ben 10: Omniverse

Yeah, I ended up just watching through it fairly quickly, despite its daunting 80-episode run. Now that I'm completely done with Ben 10 altogether, there's a very good chance I'll take this opportunity to take a break from cartoons altogether, aside from new episodes of current shows. This semester in school is looking to be rather busy, and I'll be waiting for a lull in new game releases to resume cartoon-watching.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking through your I was able to notice cartoons mostly after the year 2000 and are a bit adventure focused. I particularly have no huge knowledge on cartoons but my recommendations would be American Dragon : Jake Long , The life and Times of Juniper Lee and Time Squad watched these a few years back (YES A FEW YEARS BACK) and I think you would enjoy them .Something before 1990's would be Spiderman TAS 1994 , X men and Thunder cats.

What do you think ?

14 minutes ago, normalsomeplace said:

Looking through your I was able to notice cartoons mostly after the year 2000 and are a bit adventure focused. I particularly have no huge knowledge on cartoons but my recommendations would be American Dragon : Jake Long , The life and Times of Juniper Lee and Time Squad watched these a few years back (YES A FEW YEARS BACK) and I think you would enjoy them .Something before 1990's would be Spiderman TAS 1994 , X men and Thunder cats.

What do you think ?

Those first 3 you mentioned might be something I'd like. I'll look into them.

Nice list but I already watch almost of those in your list.

But I want to recommend you to watch French animated series. (like Wakfu)

And those "original cartoons" on Netflix like Troll Hunters (MaxSteel and Marvel Animated Series.)

Edited by Draig

Cartoons I've liked*:

The Secret Saturdays:

This is very amazing animated series with good animation and visual style. 

Favorite episode: "The Ice Caverns of Ellef Ringnes"

Favorite character: Zak Saturday. 

Justice League: 

This show is very awesome because in this series told about greatest heroes of the world which was united to fight vs evil. 

Favorite episode: Starcrossed 

Favorite character: Green Lantern. 

Star Wars The Clone Wars: 

This animated series which continued storyline since episode 2 to episode 3 is so awesome because here we can see real war and political games. 

Favorite character: Vos

Favorite episode: Gathering 

Cartoons that I plan to watch**:

Generator Rex. 

I heard that this animated series is very good, that in this series have strange mutants and secret warriors. 

Another update.

• Finished The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
  • Started My Gym Partner's a Monkey

Might be a while before I update again. MGPaM isn't one of those "One more episode, then I'll go to bed" kind of shows. It's good, just not THAT good. And with a total of 4 seasons, it's gonna take me a while to get through it.

Edit: MGPaM is growing on me. I doubt it'll even make the top 20, but at least it's good enough to not be at the bottom.

Edited by avalpsychicguy

I finally got around to watching the premiere of Big Hero 6: The Series. It was good, and I'm excited to see where they go with it. The animation is very stylized, and definitely something to get used to. Fred's new voice actor isn't anything to write home about, unfortunately, but I suppose I'll have to get used to that too.

• Started Bunsen Is a Beast
  • Finished Bunsen Is a Beast
  • Started Tangled: The Series
  • Caught up with Tangled: The Series

I decided to go ahead with Bunsen Is a Beast despite its missing final episode. I'll just have to hope it shows up eventually. As for Tangled: The Series, I gave a more detailed description of what I think of it in the main post. But here, I'd like to say that I freakin' loved it, and I can't wait for season 2!

OK K.O.! is next, but that might be a while, despite the semester being over. I'll try to keep you posted.

• Started OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
  • Caught up with OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

OK K.O.! is utterly fantastic. It's one of the best cartoons I've seen in a long time, partially due to its excellent use of hand-drawn animation to create expressive characters and scenes. It's also not afraid to get meta from time to time, which is really refreshing.

I'm gonna start Dreamworks Dragons before long, but for now Hyrule Warriors Definition Edition beckons me.