Encoding & Converting

seirachan

FormatFactory will convert to mini-mkv for you. Drag and drop the files you want converted. Click all to mkv then hit settings. There will be a bar that will drop down. Select the resolution you want. Then click convert and presto it will work

Yes I will Check it out Thank you for your help

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

I use Handbrake cuz it extremely fast and free =]

Though I have never used handbrake but still if u say that it is fast then i will check it also

I use Handbrake cuz it extremely fast and free =]

can u give me the settings for handbrake for the following specifications

Size:- 60MB-90MB

Audio :- Dual

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

FormatFactory will convert to mini-mkv for you. Drag and drop the files you want converted. Click all to mkv then hit settings. There will be a bar that will drop down. Select the resolution you want. Then click convert and presto it will work

I tried what you said but the outcome was the same the file size was nearly 130 MB, and the audio was single the default one. I am looking for settings for 60 to 90MB size and with dual audio

Virtually any program can make mini-encodes. You just need to lower the bitrate, though, as Koby says, the quality is lowered. Usually, the bitrate is between 1200 and 2000 or more on normal encodes. Small encodes are around 200 (awful, but still watchable quality) and 450 (usually decent quality, but not as good as the normal size encodes). You can, however make them look better, but it requires the use of filters, which most mini-encoders don't use.

• 2 weeks later...