Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

Godzilla

I'm a little disappointed. Godzilla doesn't appear as much as I expected.

Wasn't that also what happened in the original 1954 flick? Or for that matter, a lot of the other Godzilla movies in the series? About 20 minutes (or more; depends on the movie) of Godzilla, and you're either fine with the fights he has, or just facepalming at the whole thing. If you were expecting something like Pacific Rim in Gareth Edwards' Godzilla, then you're gonna be disappointed. I for one was alright with how it turned out; save for most of the human characters, but that's besides the point.

Wasn't that also what happened in the original 1954 flick? Or for that matter, a lot of the other Godzilla movies in the series? About 20 minutes (or more; depends on the movie) of Godzilla, and you're either fine with the fights he has, or just facepalming at the whole thing. If you were expecting something like Pacific Rim in Gareth Edwards' Godzilla, then you're gonna be disappointed. I for one was alright with how it turned out; save for most of the human characters, but that's besides the point.

In the other Godzilla movies? I can't really say since I haven't seen one in years. 

As for my expectations, I really had no more than from what I saw in the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIu85WQTPRc

​And no, I haven't posted anything in the comments section.

Edited by undertehker

Godzilla

I'm a little disappointed. Godzilla doesn't appear as much as I expected.

Actualy Godzilla showd up multiple times in most godzilla movies except for the Godzilla VS Gahidra I think, he was in the start of the filf, the midle and the end in most.

• 4 weeks later...

Gatchaman the Live Action movie.

The story was definantly some what different, from the anime it is bassed on.

Also the costumes for all the Gatchaman looked like Megaman Zero and the Four Heavenly Kings outfits, like this

RTRZ-Mythos_CDCover.jpg

Four_guardians.jpg

Story wise, I was hoping it was more like the anime it was bassed off of

Graphics were good

Other, I wished the costumes looked less like they were from Megaman, they don't have to look exactly like they do in the show, because thet would be funny now, but a little bit more like it is from Gatchaman

Also would have liked to see Jun wth her YoYo's but got a dagger instead.

All in all, the movie was still enjoyable.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

"300 Rise Of An Empire". What Cersei is doing here? Her place is in "Game of Thrones". Somewhat she was out of place here. She is bad, and seeing her doing something good is ... strange. Whatever... Either way, movie was as I expected it to be. So so. Watchable, but nothing to be happy about. Nice visuals (definitely), everything else - not so. Let's say 6/10.

Noah:

I...I'm not sure how I feel about this film.

I LOVE that they went with the 'no-longer-canon'-crazy-even-for-a-religious-text-book version of 'Noah's Ark', but at the same time...

Eh, there just wasn't anything outstanding done.

The performances were all solid, with Hermine showing that she's going to be someone who's around till she either quits acting or dies of old age.

But, the CGI went from 'ooo, pretty' to 'wait, was this made for TV?'.

-I mean, SERIOUSLY, the fucking The Watchers looked good but then bad but then good.

Still, the story was kind of...eh.

The 'bad guys' weren't all that bad, with NOAH being the one who I didn't like the most at the end of it all.

IDK...this film just felt like it was MISSING another half hour or so of character/world building.

Maybe in the D.C. I'll find it.

• 2 weeks later...

Lucy, a french and american superhero film.

The movie, was good, Lucy was awesome.

Some things in the movie might make little sense at first, but when you think about it again and try to piece the pictures, and actualy sort of know the actual theory that the movie is using, which is an old one that sientist don't belive in anymore, it actualy makes sense.

As for the ending, it was in a sense like how Hidakaz Himaruya described how the endings of some of the french movies he has seen that have action or supernatural.

But if you are not firmilier with any french movies like that, you will not expect the outcome.

Anyways, Lucy is not the steriotype woman character, this is not a romance, it is a hardcore action and supernatural movie.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma