Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

Well, it isn't live action, but still falls into category of movies: "Hotel Transylvania". Hmm... Animation from USA just don't grab me. I really can't say much good about this one. Well, it was fun at times, but overall I just couldn't watch it without skipping a lot. A LOT. It just isn't that animation, which could satisfy me. And story... so... predictable. Not like it is bad, but I kinda hoped for something better. Characters... well... Hollywood type. Not bad, but really seen many times before. So, 3/10 at best. Really can't remember anything good regarding western animation since "WALL-E" times.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Skyfall.

Twas a really good Bond film but it was also a little weird. I would vote the villain in that movie as one of the creepiest Bond villains of all time. It felt more like the older Bond films since they brought back old characters, the gadgets, and the extra history about Bond was also nice to see. 

• 2 weeks later...