Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

• 1 month later...

"Ender's Game" and "Gravity". First one good only because of special effects. Everything else about it not worth my time. So obviously skipped almost entirelly and watched only the good parts. Second one is different case. "Gravity" was really something. For some unknown reason was afraid that S. Bullock and G. Clooney would ruin this film, but was greatlly mistaken. They were perfect. Everything in this movie was great: actors, acting, special effects, story. One minus though. I'm not expert about space and so, but some scenes were kinda out of place. Too much of science fiction (though I like it) maybe; wanted that entire movie was realistic as possible from beggining till end. Well, whatever the case I liked this movie. So 10/10.

The last lot of films i have seen are: Elysium. Was not bad. Liked the gritty feel to it. How far would you go to fight for your life or to help others.

Man Of Steel: Did not hate it but it did not feel like a superman movie until the last 40 minutes. The new version of Zod did not

have the charisma of the superman 2 version played by Terance Stamp. A dull villain but the fights were OK.

Pacific Rim: Was watchable with decent special effecks. Not keen on giant monster movies and i found the kaijus boring after

seeing them fully. At least they had some deaths on the good guys side. Hopefully no sequels please.

I watched Kamen Rider the First and Gamera subbed.

Gamera was funny, the verry first one from the 60's

Kamen Rider the First, good action movie, from 2006, with good fight scenes with absolutly no CGI at all

The girl was annoying though

I don't get why when it was released in america they rated it R, when in japan it is rated 12+?

It had less violence than all of Marvels movies, no blood or shooting, just martial arts fight.