Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have now got all three Rurouni Kenshin movies and watched them a couple of weeks back. There was some changes and many of the Juppongatana that serve as the main villains henchmen did not get much of a role but apart from that everything about the adaptaition was as good as you could wish for. The look, fight choreography, music and story were all done brilliantly.  The techniques were not as over the top looking as in the manga and anime but they did not want to overuse CG effects for the fights as it could have looked cheesy but the last fight

did involve flame effects but they looked real. I own the first on Blu Ray and may buy the other two when they are released but could not wait ages so got the best fan sub versions of them all.

• 1 month later...

The last anime live-action movie I watch was the Rurouni Kenshin Trilogy. It was awesome and it's recommended.

The last non-anime live action movie base on novel was The Seventh son. It's based on the novel : The Last Apprentice : Revenge on the Witch.

• 2 weeks later...

Avengers: Age of Ultron 

Saw it in 3D for a cheap price. It delivered and was good but it was not better then the first. The 3D did not make much of a difference though. Good action scenes buy it had a few sub plots that were not really needed. Still all in all they did a good job and it puts more pieces together to lead into the infinity war saga that will be Avengers 3 and 4. That will not be for 3 years though when the next comes out in 2018. Too many Marvel movies coming out to keep up with until then.

Interstellar.It was a interesting science fiction movie. I do like the fact that there were no sounds in some of the space scenes. Because in space there is no sound.So rockets going off or shit exploding or anything else in space would not make a sound.

The Cobler. I enjoyed it.Its not vulgar.Basically a shoe repair guy is able to take the form of people's whose shoes  he puts on.

The Voices.Its bizarre, disturbed and amusing at the same time.

Watched Avengers: Age of Ultron

Ultron. I slept through some of it unfortunately

I thought I was the only one

Pretty much a movie that preludes phase 3. Didn't seem like a they went out to make an Avengers movie as much as they did introducing more important events still to take place.(Cap Civil War/Avengers Infinity war etc.)

The Avengers 2 Age of Ultron!!!

The script writers keep setting up Hawkeye to die, but the producers keep making the writers change it so he lives. The scenes that were deleated or changed to fit what the producers wanted, would have probably added more to the movie in a good way.

Overall I still enjoyed it!!!

I'm am looking forward to the other marvel movies coming up next!