Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

Mad Max Fury Road. Basically a 120 minute chase sequence with tons of crashes and explosions. Charlize Theron was actually better than Tom Hardy, who wasn't much of a Max.

Hugh Keays-Byrne stole it as Immortan Joe, the main baddie. I was hoping for a Max-Joe face-off with Max exclaiming "Didin't I already kill you?" in reference to Toecutter's death in the original, but all the Max stuff was basically Max being a nut. He got jacked within two minutes of the start. lol

All in all, if you're a fan of the older ones, check it out!

saw mad Max: Fury road and as a fan of the others i was not disappointed. Loved the visuals as everything has been cranked up to another level.

Each max film seems to get crazier and this raised it higher. Even though Max did not say much and shared his time with Furiosa i did not mind.

No romance or such mush but the fight to surive in the harsh messed up world. Foriosa came across as a strong willed female who would do anything to save her victimized group and all this feminist movement complaints that some have been saying the film is trying to portray i did not agree with. I just enjoyed it for what it was. Some good people trying to escape tyrany. Music i liked also. All the stunts were real so that made it more impressive. I will look forward to the sequels and the next is to be called Wasteland.

Chappie.  It is an enjoyable science fiction film with some funny parts in it. It is a little reminiscent of the Short Circuit movies from the mid 1980s, Except Chappie takes place in some shithole in South Africa, the characters are little darker  and Chappie was intentionally given human emotions.

Mad Max Fury Rd. Watched it with my buddy who just had a stroke - he got dizzy and had to leave half way through but said he loved it (despite not remembering it the next day). I loved it to. MRA heard capital F feminism might be involved and called a boycott. For some reason they had a problem with liberating sex slaves... surprise!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw Terminator genisys and it was not as bad as i thought it looked. It was no masterpiece though but had a decent amount of action. Special effecks were average and looked too CG at times. Still could not get used to the new actors as they just did not feel like the originals but Schwarzeneger being back helped the film a lot. It was cool seeing another T-1000 and the new T-3000 and T-5000 were nice aditions. Still i was entertained and it felt more lik T1 and T2 then the others so i don't mind if they get to do the next two.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a decent copy of Jurassic world and even though its not that bad i still don't understand why it made so much money. Just because it has lame dinos in it does not make it a great film. Got more interesting towards the second half at least. They don't need to make anymore but its a cash cow so just like Godzilla we have to put up with more.