Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

• 3 weeks later...

"Captain Phillips". To say the truth didn't expect much of it, but to my surprise liked it very much. Though not being much fan of reality movies (more into science fiction) was impressed how good this movie was. Tom Hanks was brilliant. Scenario was very good. No bad word on supporting crew.Everything in this movie worth 10/10!

Just went to see The raid 1 and 2 double bill. I already liked the first and with the second being hyped up and getting rave reviews i thought why not see both together. I love my martial arts and action movies and it was nice to see a new up and coming action star who really knows their stuff from the first going onto an even greater follow up. I won't spoil anything but it delivered on the fights, gore and drama. I liked all the new characters like hammer girl, baseball bat man and the assassin plus the different crime factions that are all part of the power play that entangles everybody. One thing that was hard to believe was how much damage the main hero Rama could take and keep going on from one fight to the next without succumbing to all his injuries. I love it when mortals seem almost immortal in martial arts flicks though. It just makes them more badass. Since i already planned to see it on the 15th with some friends on a cheap day i guess i will go to see Raid 2 a second time but do not mind.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hunger Games 2: Catching Fire". In equal terms with its predecesor (if not better). Great movie: 10/10. Maybe a little bit not so intense, but better in story section and development of main characters. Really liked how they interacted (Peeta and Katniss I mean). As one of "not so good guys" said :"...the greatest love story of our time".

Captain America: The winter solider: Excellent second cap movie.

The Hobbit 2: It was ok, will get the EE when it comes out for completion.

Drive: Best American made kung-fu movie out there and a better comedy buddy movie than the rush hour flicks.

Killer Klowns from outer space: I really don't know why I watched this.

Total Recall: If you ignore that this is a poor remake of the original, this is actually a decent sci-fi movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Just came back from seeing The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I thought it wasn't bad. I, like a lot of people, saw how the climax would go, as it brought more comic material into this one. And the end-credits scene was just a little promo for X-Men: Days of Future Past. Now, I just wish that Sony and Fox give the movie rights of X-Men, Spidey, Fantastic Four, & any others they have back to Marvel. 

The countdown now begins to less than 2 weeks to go until Godzilla. Man, I'm stoked to see that.

Edited by Predaking-117

Robocop.Its a good remake.It does seem as gritty or dark as the first one.In this one Alex Murphy was made into cycborg because in the movie automated armed drones/robots are illegal due to the public not want any automated armed drones and robocop was OCP's way around that by creating a cyborg( since it would be a machine controlled by a human and therefore not a automated armed drone).

• 2 weeks later...

Robocop.Its a good remake.It does seem as gritty or dark as the first one.In this one Alex Murphy was made into cycborg because in the movie automated armed drones/robots are illegal due to the public not want any automated armed drones and robocop was OCP's way around that by creating a cyborg( since it would be a machine controlled by a human and therefore not a automated armed drone).

It was decent remake for me. Good special effects (main reason for watching it), so so actors, not enough action scenes. Somewhat seemed a little bit too short. Wanted more... hmm... how to say it... It was lacking something in story. As I recall original robocop made bigger impression on me than this one. But in the end I got more than expected, what is a good thing. By the way: robocop looks much better in dark, that's for sure.

Saw The Amazing Spiderman 2 yesterday a week before i will see the 7th X men movie. I thought it was a satisfying sequel and it set things up for more Spiderman movies. If you know about the comics then you will know where they are going with the storylines that are left hanging. Also  it was not a happy ending type film so i liked it more for the way it ended.