Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

Okay, i got a little list here because all I've done the past couple of days is watch movies.

American Hustle: I felt like it had too much love triangle stuff going on and not enough scamming and what not, it was a fun watch though, just not something I'd rewatch a lot.

Moneyball: ( I watched this for a certian actor and yeah.... I can't say anything about this because I didn't really care for the story or anything because it's a sport(ish) movie and it's just not my thing)

TMNT (the old one from the 90's I think?) I'm not a tmnt person but this movie was cute and cheesy and I have a huge soft spot for these kinda movies.

then I watched a bunch of movies ranging from some crap on lifetime and some stuff I rewatch all the time.

Edited by ParasiteEve

• 2 weeks later...

Automata.The gist of the movie is that  somehow the world has gone to shit with only 20 million people left on the planet they build a shit load of robots to rebuild. Antonio Banderas plays a insurance agent investigating a case of robot's programing being altered to allow it to self repair itself. Pretty decent movie.My only complaint about this movie is the fact the robots are kind of crude looking.I would think a movie taking place in the future the robots would be more human looking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.  I enjoyed it.Much better than the other live action Ninja turtles movies and the characters seem much more lifelike in this new movie. The enhanced Shredder suit seems kind of corny but makes sense if a human is fighting a mutant that is a lot stronger than a human. My only complaint about the movie is that I did not like the actress the who played Karai,she looked like a tranny in that movie.

Ju-on.The Beginning of the End. This movie is a reboot of Ju-on The Grudge. It is okay, not great.  Ju-on The Grudge a lot better.Many of the things have changed so you are not watching the same movie twice. This movie was not anywhere near as scary as the other Ju-on films and it is pretty tame compared to the other Ju-on films.

Edited by ezikialrage

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw The Hobbit 3. Did not want to like it as it is fantasy genre and was left feeling cold from part 2 but felt more satisfied with this. It had enough action and looked visually Ok though a bit cheesy in places but that could have been from the HD version i saw. If you have seen the first two then it is worth going to see it to finish off the story.

The Interview. I enjoyed Basically a popular celebrity journalist and his best friend who is his producer decide to intevew the North Korean dictator so that they can be seen as real journalists similar to 60 minutes or CNN instead of just doing stupid celeb news IE news for morons who could care less about actual news  just in case no one knew the plot yet. It was stupid funny.

Edited by ezikialrage