• Internet Explorer
    • Opera
    • Chrome
    • Firefox
    • Safari
    • Other (explain)

Ok this may not go over well, but here goes :P, my ratings on various browsers:

-Internet Explorer (insert # here): 1/10

I first of all liking more than just Windows as an Operating System, and honestly only for some programs I can't as easily Wine over to Linux, see an issue with an operating system hastily designed, and poorly scripted, has little recognition of software, have websites scripted to only be read on it, and that is only built for 1 operating system.

-Safari: 5/10

loses 4 points for being built only for Mac products. On that note the only reason it loses a fifth point is for the fact that it is not new user friendly. Otherwise great security, written in a program type few malwriters bother with, and friendly once you understand. Get used to your mouse having one button, and macs are a blast.

-Opera: 7/10

It keeps the points for being written to be read on all three operating groups; GOS, Apple, and Windows being the three defined. Very new user friendly, and very decent protection this browser is a fun type for all to use, being the first to introduce add-ons, in this case known as widgets, the widgets upgrade with each expansion upgrade, and the setting groups as a whole carry over.

-Firefox: 7/10

also decent about add ons, this system is cosidered good on protection, and speed. Some issues seen with it are screen proportion issues on some websites leading to a lot of zooming in and out. Again fun to use.

-Google Chrome: 7/10

still kind of new this operating system has an amazing feature that redeems it, aside from being built by google, of incognito mode. This mode allows you to surf the web without grabbing cookies, saving passwords, and not allowing pages to grab in formation from your computer.

-Dolphin:untested

-others to be added.

These are my opinions :).

• Like 2

For most people, I would suggest Firefox (if they will be using addons) and Chrome (general use). I'm using the 64 bit version of Firefox called Waterfox. Although some plugins like GMail Voice plugin don't work, it's nice if you want to make use of your memory for added responsiveness when multi-tasking (i.e. you use a lot of tabs frequently).

Not familiar with Chromium. Will have to try it out. Dolphin thus far is amazing for my phone. It has a nifty feature called sonar. you can activate it by shaking the phone while in dolphin. This feature is a vocal command system to the browser. also has gestures which can be assigned by drawing a predrawn image you set. overall not too bad.

• 3 weeks later...

I use IE for the most part and I find it to work just fine for me but some people seem to have issues with it. Firefox imo is worse then it but it is my back up browser. I've always hated google Chrome as a browser so I suppose since I haven't tried them all I'd say IE is the best for me and at least a good level browser with not many issues

• 2 weeks later...

IE8 before fix: http://puu.sh/1UAnG

IE8 after fix: http://puu.sh/1UAGo (took a lot of shitty work arounds and still looks gay)

FF18: http://puu.sh/1UAHn

It's too bad WinXP users are stuck with IE8 as the latest IE they can get.... because a lot inexperienced users tend to stick with IE and the fact so many still use WinXP means that IE8 needs to work halfway decent with the site... which makes my job a lot harder since it's so shitty.

• 2 weeks later...