• Chrome
    • Firefox
    • Safari
    • Other (explain)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to swear by Firefox, until I tried Chrome and now I have not used anything but chrome. One thing I love is that no matter what I am using (ie my phone, PC, or laptop. Chrome saves all my extensions, plugins, passwords, bookmarks, and settings) so that they are all synced.

Its also quite fast and each tab has its own process so that if a page freezes you only lose the one tab not the whole browser. (also splits certain plugins and extensions into its own process too)

I used to use Netscape before Firefox and it was fun :P

Oh and I always say Internet Explorer is the best browser....for getting a better browser.

• 2 weeks later...

I use Google Chrome for everything but Flash/Facebook games. It crashes way too much when playing them. It does not seem to be extremely good with Shockwave Flash, other than that its a nice browser. I dont like its recent update though where the scrollbar was made tiny and the up and down scroll arrows gone.

My second choice when Chrome does not do something right and also my most loved for plugins [except the fake virus ones] is Firefox. I use that browser for anything else and sometimes certain plugins to do something I want that 3rd party software is not doing right for me.

IE is my least used and last resort if the other 2 cant do something right, but that's kind of rare.

I never tried any of the other listed browsers in the poll.

Edited by Draximum