• Chrome
    • Firefox
    • Safari
    • Other (explain)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For me it's most definitely Chrome. I appreciate that I can leave tabs open on my computer or one of my android devices and access them on other connected devices. As I can never remember what I was looking at it is much easier to find things if I leave them up somewhere else. 

I used to be a super faithful Firefox user, but it just was causing too many problems for me. Chrome was a better option.

Though I'll take any browser that isn't Internet Explorer. 

well chrome it is liked by me the best. fast and easy to use.

I find that all web browsers are fast and easy to use. These days it comes down to personal preference rather than which one can do what faster/better. I tend to lean towards Chromium (not Chrome, I'm sure people gave explained why), as it gives me the privacy of Firefox and the features of Chrome (namely the Google Sync stuff).

The last time I tried Firefox, it had so many issues with rendering webpages that I just gave up. As an end user, I shouldn't have to change all the internal rendering settings to get image files and text to display correctly.

• 4 weeks later...

Back in the Windows XP era I used Maxthon. Since then I am using Firefox +AdBlock +Ghostery +Tab Mix Plus +ProxTube (Germany...).

During the last years I tried Chrome and Opera, but Firefox always defended his position as my one-and-only browser.

Maybe I'll give Chromium or Iron a try in the near future..

Edited by my2Rock

• 4 weeks later...

I used to use Firefox all the time, but then it got way to slow about two years ago. Switched to chrome and never went back.

I do miss firefox add-ons though. Chrome isn't as open, so a lot of the extensions kinda suck compared to their firefox counterparts.