43 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Morning
    • Night
    • Afternoon
    • A different, oddly specific time not covered above
    • I prefer to be awake all the time
    • I prefer to sleep all the time

I live in a desert so i sleep during the day (because its hot) and work on my computer network at night because its only about 80-90f at night. If heat was not an issue i would be a morning person.

I am a Night person all the way. I tend to like it when it is dark or if I am up during the day when it is overcast and it isn't so bright. Not that I don't like the sun or light, but I just prefer the dark. I tend to find it more enjoyable to watch Anime and other things at night when the room is completely dark and the only thing that is on is my TV (which is hooked up to my laptop). I tend to stay up to around 4-6 AM and wake up around 12 PM.

• 1 month later...

i'm definitly a night person...

what can i say i'm the spawn of two night shift workers, how can i not be! if i had my way i'd be up until 7am and then down until 4pm... but of course social security wouldn't like to let me have that..... so i go to tafe and try to deal with the day instead

Man... I don't even know anymore. If you asked me a few years ago I would say night because that was when I would have the most inspiration and motivation to do things. Now I like lay on my bed for 5 minutes during the night and I fall asleep lol. It's like time to right this pa...ZONK! Now I know for sure that I am definitely not a morning person. I don't enjoy getting out of bed. I think I'll go with "A different, oddly specific time not covered above" lol. I'm a person when I'm person. :P

Waking up tends to be difficult because most people aren't on a schedule that works for their body. Sleep is hard. You have to maintain a regular schedule and go to bed when your body says it is time to sleep! And wake up when it is time to wake up!

I prefer to be a day creature because that's when things are open and I can be productive because, you know, I'm not waiting for stores to open or getting up "early" so I can go to the store before it closes. Being on nights has really soured me on the experience. Not to mention I hate schedule flipping with a passion--it was always easier to be on days than it was to be on nights. I could adjust to being on a day schedule in a week. To adjust to being on a night schedule takes me months.

How peaceful it is depends on you. You could be in the public areas where everyone is running around, or you can go somewhere quieter. I personally never have any issues with noise during the day--even if I did, that's what headphones are for, haha.

I don't like being out anywhere. Personally, I don't like dealing with people in person. I have trust issues (due to a lifetime of people doing bad things to me). I much prefer to deal with people like this...online. I also having sleeping issues. Due to some very bad things that happened to me in my past that cause me to be afraid to go to sleep...and I guess I just got used to not sleeping because I am rarely ever tired. If I am not tired I don't sleep, but then I go pregnant...so now I sleep a lot. LOL! That will surely end in Septemper when I give birth to her. It will probably come in handy taking care of her since I will probably not feel like sleeping anymore after she is born.

Night all the way, if I don't have a reason to wake up in the moring, I will alway turn into a night owl. But, if I do have things to do during the day, its not that difficult for me to convert into a day person, but I will always regress to a night person the moment I have more than a few days off of work in a row.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

lol and this has nothing to do with your darkness at all

jk jk

im like darky i like my nightness i mean i can be all happy morning morning peron, i did grow up on a farm after all, but i would much rather keep my night owl status lol if fact i like night time best for just about everything, i love goin to the park at night theres no one there you can just look at  the stars and the moon and stuff like that infact till i moved i use to walk to the park with my sisters and friends at midnight just to go hang out and stuff

Best times of the day, early morning, and latish night.

If I didn't need to be awake during the actual day, I'd sleep through it. But bills need to be paid and other stuff like that. So daytime is a necessary evil.

On days when neither of us have to work, Mal and I like to sit up on the roof and watch the sunset. :) Favorite time.

Straight up, Night person. I enjoy all the calm and peaceful feeling the Night brings.

It allows me to avoid the sun (I absolutely HATE light, but that's for another time), and to get things done that I can't really do during the day (Watching Anime without interruptions, think about anything in my unresting mind, focus on my writing, etc)

I've always enjoyed the night as long as I can remember, especially when there is a full moon out.