42 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Morning
    • Night
    • Afternoon
    • A different, oddly specific time not covered above
    • I prefer to be awake all the time
    • I prefer to sleep all the time

[...] I wake up a few seconds before my alarm rings.

Because you're a freak.

Nothing exciting ever happens in the day or at night for me, so it means nothing to me whether I'm up more during the day or night. I just prefer to be awake when no one else is. Then I don't have to fight my brother for the PlayStation if I feel like playing my games.

Fools, that ain't a bad job, waking up at six. WORK FOR THE ARMY! I'll explain...

While on duty (either active Resevere or Active Duty) you wake up at 4 in freaking morning for PT (Physical Training) for about an hour, that doesn't include morning runs which are ever so popular and PT Test that are twice yearly. It would also be a good idea to goto sleep around 9:00 PM for 6 or 7 hours of sleep. That's 24/7, that's also Basic Training and Advanced Individuel Training.

thats ok i've felt the beds yall sleep on and the little bit of sleep i did get was insufficient to keep me away all the next day. Besides your mess hall time is way too dang short. I thought i would either go mad without sleep or die of starvation. Don't get me started on the water. It smells like someone brewed eggs in it then dumped it back in the resivore. Yet it taste oddly refreshing when its 89 degrees outside and you've just gotten off the obsticle course. (Lance Corporal Deloach non-inlisted)

Some how you adapt to the beds to sleep on. You HAVE TO eat fast, especially if you're Infantry. Not everyone in a Batallion can eat 10-20 minute meals, all you would be doing in Basic/AIT is eating all day and never train. Somehow you are able to drink that water, how I don't know probably out of necessity. Private Second Class (PV2/E-2) Steriopoulos US Army. I also learned one thing about you Marines at the hospital recently. Active Duty Marines = Good people/Regular Joes. Reserver Marines = Assholes. No offense to your battle Buddies.

It sucks being a night person and going to college. I swear I hate getting up and leaving. In HS I could sleep in some classes. But in college.....they put you out of class and count it as a tardy. Get too many, you don't get detention, you get dropped from the class. I can't let that happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Night person. I can't stand waking up early since I'm up at 6 AM every week day. Usually on weekend I'm up at 12-1 PM and go to sleep somewhere between 2-3 AM. Although lately I've been making 3-5 my average for weekends. Just preparing myself for summer.

Doesn't matter to me--if I have to be awake, I'll be awake as much as possible. I usually go to bed around midnight regardless of whether it's a school night or not, but I get really tired around ten. I only keep going because I'm a procrastinator. =P Hopefully I'll make my 4.0 next year and graduate happy.

Anyway, I like the feel of really early morning/late night--the wee hours from 2-5. I'm hardly up during them because I have no reason to be, but early sunlight is always nice. By the time I get up at 0650 the sun's already fully risen--way annoying.

• 1 month later...

I'm a night person. I feel so energetic as my buddies and I walk around town, attempting to find something to do. When I'm at home, I'm barely ever disturbed since the rest of the family is asleep. But for mornings, I'm grumpy and careless. I'd forget something so very simple, especially if I get rushed. Like for school as an example. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...