15 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite browser?

• Internet Explorer
    • Opera
    • Chrome
    • Firefox
    • Safari
    • Other (explain)

Pretty sure people are going to flame me, but IE (8, can't stand 9). Firefox just tends to have a memory leak or something on this computer, no matter what version I use: After about 10 minutes I'll check in Task Manager and it's using something around 1,000,000K memory. IE8, even with 10+ tabs and having been on for a while rarely breaks half that.

Also, when my computer acts really odd, at least IE8 comes on :P (At times the right click menu will quit showing in IE, but FF won't open at all. The only way I've found thus far to fix it is to reboot.)

edit: Oh, and I WISH I was kidding/exaggerating about the FF (and right click) things. But I am not.

opera is the best browser out of the box but firefox is best overall because of the sheer amount of addons ever written for it

used chrome for about a day and have decided to stay far away from it as i was scared of the web history it stores

now i am on firefox nightly 64 bit which is surprisingly more stable than the release version

some websites are designed only for IE, and IE is running better for small-memory computer.

The ONLY way it'd work in IE and not another browser is if the owner is a complete fucktarded idiot who failed to code his site correctly. As for running better? That's a joke, period.

Firefox all the way! In the beginning, i never realized there was other browsers in the world (Don't blame me for it, we were all once beginners when we first hear the word computer and the "internet" ;) )

First time i tried it, i saw the huge difference between IE and firefox. And that was the day firefox became my number one most used and favorite browser. Though i do like chrome a bit, but i always go back to firefox in the end.

Though with the present release, it feels a lot unstable compared to last year. Ever since they started using the 6-weeks release cycle.

Anyway overall, firefox is a good browser and my favorite.